SPLC Assaults Baked Alaska at Unite The Right

>SPLC sent one of their employees to stalk Baked Alaska and he ended up hitting his face while attempting to make it look like he was trying to knock his hat off.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmWHJNU0mwQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viGpk0oXiUw&bpctr=1502513619
youtube.com/watch?v=kvBKZa3URws
youtube.com/watch?v=9BD6S5PpYgA&t=1131s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>e-celebs
>unite the right under pro-sodomy

Who cares, Baked Alaska sucks.

Basic Alaska sounds like a pussy.

>Turns down a chance to nail the SPLC.

They sure as shit wouldn't turn down a chance to nail you.

Gonna be honest man. Calling that assault and crying about it makes the whole movement look like gigantic pussies.

Was that Brittney Venti? Why is she always at these fucking things?

Because she's the best BABY!

By law it's assault. Jews wouldn't hesitate to press charges.

And he should 100% press charges against Steve Lemons and sue the SPLC for sending an unhinged stalker after him.

Stop worrying about how you "look" and use every tool you have to win.

This.

We would all be laughing hysterically at a lefty for doing that. I don't want to be part of a movement filled with gigantic pussies. I'm glad you do but I think it's a bad idea.

They should of knocked the fat kike out. They should remove any of these guys in future for their own safety.

>Calling that assault and crying about it makes the whole movement look like gigantic pussies.

Really doesn't. Stop projecting.

oy vey play fair and muh pr

They should have killed that commie fuck on camera

Well it doesn't look like a gigantic pussy to another gigantic pussy. So I understand why you can't see that.

You know what would be more embarassing & demoralizing?

>Sitting around as a helpless old man as you daughter chemically castrates your only mixed race grandson.

That's what you are accepting if you're scared of your feelings now.

>It's win or die for our race, start acting like it.

Incorrect. Fuck you retard.

Daily reminder that anyone who counter signals this is a shill, guaranteed. You don't have to like Baked Alaska personally or any e-celeb, you don't have to consider this movement an ideal representation of your future NatSoc regime that you fantasize about, the fact remains that this is objectively good for pushing white interests and shifting the overton window to the right. If you countersignal this then you are a shill, or at the very least a retarded autist who can't into real life.

Am I the only one that thinks baked Alaska is a fucking double-agent?

Like 2 seconds after he gets pushed down the dude has 2 SJW backup pointing fingers and saves the dude from an ass whooping.

Where the fuck did they come from?

>guy slaps the dude
>they don't instantly curb stomp him

This is how you know it's larping faggotry. Real Nazis would have thrown that fat shit head through a wall.

A cop would straight up laugh in his face for pressing charges. A DA would never prosecute that.

If you think it helps, go for it. I'm just telling you how it looks to a grown man.

wow its like middle school. also why is venti there and when did megan trainor become a nazi?

They threw him on his ass and it looked like he pissed himself. What are we niggers?

that SPLC guy is ben shapiro in disguise

They are scared.

you jew fuckers... you wanna keep killing white people... some of them might not like to go alone

Baked Alassie is a jew larping as white trash. Fuck that loser.

At least niggers are smart enough to use numbers and identical uniforms to their advantage.

a fuckin skip, how surprising.

Time to send that kike on the train
youtube.com/watch?v=viGpk0oXiUw&bpctr=1502513619

Isn't baked alaska a dessert?

Paranoia is a bitch ya.

he was also a huge lefty who supported BLM until he realized he could make more money supporting the other side

He went for his hat. Baked needs to top being a pussy and playing victim

Eternal Boomer

youtube.com/watch?v=kvBKZa3URws
;_;
rip faglord and noticed

sounds like a faggot, more people should assault him

I see a opportunity while you can only think about (((muh PR)))

I wish some of would stop getting butt hurt when we are called, KKK, or White supremacists. We will be demonized either way. Might as well embrace the fucking labels, and move on.

Eh, the SPLC old man is a cuckaduck, but to be fair to him everyone was standing around calling him a fat piece of shit for like 30 minutes before he finally mushed Baked Alaska in the face. He stood his ground. I won't say I respect him for that, since I have zero respect for anti-White communist faggots, but I won't go and say he's the aggressor in this situation.

Lots of kikes around these parts

This right here. He's a leftist infiltrator just like Dickie Spencer. The so called "alt-right" is a psyop used to divide and conquer conservatives. Seems rather obvious.

I don't think he's a leftist infiltrator, I just think he's an opportunist. If he thinks he can make more money on the other side, he'll switch immediately like he did before.

People don't realize that e-celebs only care about themselves. That's why you see so many switch sides.

Opportunity for what? This isn't your pussy Euro shithole. No cop is arresting someone for that and no DA is prosecuting it.

SIK BURN BRA!

Stfu shill.

>He target Baked Alaska and walked towards him in order to attack him.

You don't get to assault people because someone said you look like a faggot and have an ugly hat.

>Shill confirmed

Nope too tall

>hitting his face while attempting to make it look like he was trying to knock his hat off
No, I think he just hit his hat off.

Lol @ the SPLC Boomer, the eternal Boomer cries out racist as he sells America to the Chinese.

IS THAT BRITTANY VENTI?????!!!

Still assault

Yes. Divine numbers opened your eyes

I'm not sure why so many people think it's ok for the SPLC to follow us around and smack our hats off.

If not liking some retard eceleb makes me a kike then call the rabbi and tell him to bring the extra big bris knife.

This is pretty ridiculous all around

most accurate propaganda poster I've ever seen

Absolutely, but I object to OP's characterization of the incident.

This,

This, fight dirty or lose. Nobody really cares how White Nationalists look, they are already losers and misfits in the eyes of the public, why not make the SPLC pay!

"hit me in the... head" must of been one heal of a fucking hit

>counter signal meme
>"objectively" good
>"pushing" white interests
>counter signal meme again
Back to TRS sodomite.

thats practically the same thing that got shia labeouff arrested at hwndu season one

him and spencer desu

This.
>Jewish control of pop culture has created alt Jews

so, basically an employer meets one of his employees?
where's the middleman?

((you))'re not folling us.

Lurn2grammar shitskin

>cuck!
>look guys
>faggot!
>omg he hit me
>guys
>he
>hit
>me
fuck this is aids

>Open thread
>Click video
>"I have no problem with Jews!"
>Close video
>Close thread

SPLC is a bunch of kike faggot commies, but I'd punch that faggots face in too to be honest

They were supporters. You can hear someone say don't hit the SPLC guy, because that's exactly what he wanted to happen.

>trips
kek is watching over baked and tony the magic favors them
yeh it was an open hand strike to the side of the head,
splc is looking for a chance to go to court over something with their million dollar funded ngo's backing them

holyshit those numbers, kek is pleased with Brittany he smiles upon her !

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=9BD6S5PpYgA&t=1131s

Did you forget she does not praise kek!

how the fuck can baked alaska not be against the jew?

Caring what the other side thinks of us is how we ended up in this mess. We were silent for too long

I am a white nationalist with a suppressed power level. I will never identify as alt-right. There are thousands upon thousands of people like me who visit Sup Forums.

Why do I have to be a kike or a shill if I refuse to associate myself with this label/movement/meme?

People like baked alaska are figureheads but he isn't some great intellectual of our time yet you idiots keep promoting his garbage.

Alinky's rules for radicals, bitches

really should file suit, any weakening in our enemy is a victory no matter how small. using our laws is why we made them.

And now that I've watched the video it's clear this thread is about bashing lefties who hit right wing people. Okay so shut down. Call their workpla-

Wait isn't that what the sjws do to us?

Fuck off

HAHAHAHA his reaction when he gets called a jew
>IVE BEEN FOUND OUT