Brittany venti was spotted at the unite the right rally

Brittany venti was spotted at the unite the right rally.

Is Brittany venti a Jewish psyop designed to get white nationalists to like based black Trump supporters and entice them with race mixing?

Resist Brittany venti and her milkers, she is a LITERAL Jewish trick!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw no venti gf

I literally set her up to go ask me anything

I don't know, ask that hormonal flaming hispanic that attacked her and got his face wrecked if she's jewish psyops.

How does she manage to be so cute? :3

RESSIST THE MILKERS

LUL nice try

Im a full blown WN and at times I think about throwing it all away so i can fuck her and cleanse her bloodline of the small remaining nigger blood

tantalizing

>Britney is a psyop
She's a streamer who calls out the kikes

Spencer is a Psyop

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

It's time to steal some of their Hillary inspired power back!

We need to flood all the websites covering this with info:

>CALL OUT THE JEWS OR ALT-RIGHT WILL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Use their gollams against them!

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST REDPILL (actual redpill) OPPERTUNITY IN 2017!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

>Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).
take your schizophrenia medications 8/pol/cuck

Op is the psiop... and a faggot

Thicc

You are a leftist of some kind

I'd dearly like to bareback mating press impregnation lovey dovey sex her though

youtube.com/watch?v=nYpq51DA9tY

Unironically liking some retarded starbucks slag.

Also her body...

jesus christ...

Quite nice

That is ironic...

Also not her pretty obvious look at the shoulders and arms and thin thighs in comparison

She's white enough desu

checked. was she with Loomer when she got arrested or protected by that cop?

It's not that small.

White skin and eyes but her facial structure is like 40-50% black.

Still qutie and I like her.

checked. was she with Loomer when she got protected by a cop about 2 months back?

Reminder she is a quadroon.

God I want to ravage her like a refugee does a fertile German Frau

Octoroon!

33% Sub-Saharan African according to her DNA results, so closer to a quadroon than octoroon.

>Mfw the lefties will say the altright is appropriating the tawhid finger from Isis.

Looks like a typical Brazilian subhuman.

Can someone post the pic of her getting arrested? You know the one. The one where those gorgeous sweaty tits are almost popping out.

Do fairies grant wishes?

tfw mega milk

thanks friendo. I want to lick her boobs all over.

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS

wait was this her?

whos got more of this chick shes hot

>she

Fucking newfags. Every. Fucking. Time.

She is probably there because she loves the drama and being the center of attention but also she probably sympathizes with all alt right ideology

yea that's her

>Being against Brittney.

Sorry OP, into the oven with you. (You can take all your JIDF pals wit you)

She is there because she loves the WHITE DICK

Watching the stream.

Her tits have a mind of their own. It's like watching a National Geographic documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1EDAyEu6J4

This one is my favorite. Sometimes I make up stories that she's my gf. It passes the time desu.

I bet she's getting slammed by baked alaska right this very second

shes not even attractive and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. She prob has given sargon of cuckdad a "thai message". Al these alt light cunts are unearable. Bake Alaska is a faggy jew who cant even debate what he believes in. Wake up. These faggy e celees are not your freinds

Those is some wacky ass eyes...

Now they're starting to dress alike.

her feet lookin like they were modeled by Bethesda

>tfw your girlfriend doesn't dress like this

why even live?

man this is really sad, you call yourselves white nationalists yet your attracted to someone who has fetal alcohol syndrome. Don't associate yourselves with us, faggots.

I want a based nigger gf that I can junglefuck

Thank you for the chuckle, user. God bless you.

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

It's time to steal some of their Hillary inspired power back!

We need to flood all the websites covering this with info:

>CALL OUT THE JEWS OR ALT-RIGHT WILL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Use their gollams against them!

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST REDPILL (actual redpill) OPPERTUNITY IN 2017!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

this
ignore all divide kikes
they are shitting themselves right now.

why are they doing the mudslime finger thing

What's her ethnic background? Nigger and gook?

my thoughts exactly

How you come you fuckers consider this bitch to be white but then you consider a full-blooded European like myself to be brown? Pro-white Albanians could be such a useful asset to the alt-right, but you guys want to go full retard and exclaim "Remove kebab!!!" instead of accepting us even though we are not even that Turkic. The white identity could be the one thing to restore peace between Slavs and Albanians but you all would rather deny our European heritage.

>it's another obvious venti shill thread
gtfo you fucking nasty quadroon. You're not attractive in the slightest.

I wonder if he does analingus and prostate massages

THIS. Cheers

Idgaf is she is a jew psyop or not i'd still stick my dick between then udders god damn she is a qt

she's at least 50% white and is more redpilled than most huwhites, don't be a faggot

12.5 black. Hardly even counts

Im not the biggest fan of these e celebs but if you guys can't understand the importance of having people that are stepping stones you're retarded. Without them we would remain a fringe ideology that never gains traction. They are necessary tools to help more people come to our side.

How is she allowed to be around these people when's not even really white herself? Very suspicious. She's also cringy as fuck and pretty dumb, asking people to send her shekels for acting all stupid.

I only have part of this stream, does anyone know where the full stream is?

What the actual fuck is that gif and why do you have it

I still want answers

This

>you will never have an obese black woman slap your face with her giant boobs
why even live?

It's almost like these retards are too stupid to realize that pic related was half Jewish....... and a Generalfeldmarschall in the fucking Luftwaffe.

Their purity spiral is spinning in our favor.

Agreed. The real test of whether a girl is white or not is if white babies would come out of her, and anything I shot up her tubes would come out white.

if you're at least castizo i accept you

Venti really looks like the genetic result of Anne Frank burning the coal with that dress

I swear she is cute as fuck.

I see your point, but them milkers man.

HAIL VICTORY
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR MILKERS

not her tits you gay virgin

Spencer will suck you off during his pro-Jew rally.

she's 30% negro so it's not that small

>not her tits
>gay virgin
How the hell would you know what her tits look like then?

We know you hate tits unless they're surgically attached to your chest, Caitlyn.

Take your hormones and relax.

She's a he.

And if she's not, it's only months or a year before an alt-right fixture comes out as a different gender, or gets a sex change. This will be a JT Leroy type "sensation" and the biopic will win as many awards as that POS about a gay nig nog in Miami last year

her milkers or not, those are to suck on

baby need milky

She's living proof you can slowly breed out the black with enough generations. The genes will never be pure, but you can get damn close.

this is very unsettling

makeup removes the nigger, it seems

>white
>flag
>"yet your attracted"
the nigger is you