Why do (((they))) do this?

Everything non white is pure, diverse and "correct".
Say "white pride" and you are an extremist, supremacist, racist bigot.
Is it because women are retarded and eat this shit up?

>"women are retarded and eat this shit up"

What does it say about you when triple parentheses in an electronic box have more influence over the women in your life than you do?

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

It's time to steal some of their Hillary inspired power back!

We need to flood all the websites covering this with info:

>CALL OUT THE JEWS OR ALT-RIGHT WILL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Use their gollams against them!

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST REDPILL (actual redpill) OPPERTUNITY IN 2017!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

It means the Western man has been Jewed as hard as their women

Basic gestalt on what's happening in Charlottesville?

I CONDEM COMMUNISTS

>Pavlovitz
not even funny at this point

Unite the right rally. Pic related is from tonight

Jesus, I am sad to have missed this. I really want to show support and help the numbers. Maybe next time.

They still try to desperately use the Saul Alinksy playbook but don't know Trump's playing a whole different game.

why? because its the political movement they are trumpeting to destroy western civ.

So extremism = extremely long line of anons holding torches? (((Wow))). How dare they?! Bripumnff is literally hitler for not doing whatever some random (((neocon))) demands.

dude this was the pre-thingy. The big march is tomorrow if you can get yourself to Virginia

And the actual rally is tomorrow, many more people expected to be there. Tonight was just a surprise thing. And just think, for every person present there's 50 others that couldn't make it. The fire rises.
Yup, and they were chanting "you will not replace us". Real fucking extremist to be against your own genocide.

>(((Pavlovitz)))

>eh whats up doc

women lack territorialism.

I don't think they get it, it hasn't sunk in yet that the GOP is now the party of white nationalism and Trump will never alienate his base and condemn tonight and this is just the beginning

this is our territory now, cracka.

white genocide
our history is being replaced and everything that is white is being labeled as bad

>(((Pavlovitz)))

Every. Single. Time.

How does nobody else see this? I must be taking crazy pills or something. Sure not all Jews are like this but there's an undeniable pattern.

>condemn the extremism

Can somebody tell me if there's violence and mayhem that's going on at this protest/rally that I seem to be missing? Why the fuck is everyone acting like they're curb stomping every non-white they see? Do they know the Day of The Rope draws near?

survival reflex.

What's happening in Charlottesville?

kkk rally.

>humanity/guts
He's going all out!

>humanity
>killing white people

What's exactly so extremist about this demonstration?

>what does chenk wiggers nephew think?

>why do jews jew