Redpill me on Vibrations

I hear this everywhere (mainly originating from Tesla) that if you understand vibrations and energy you can understand the world. Someone help lead me on the path to understanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u573PyXo-pY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty simple, everything that exists is vibrating energy in a virtual field.

hokey pseudoscientific bullshit peddled by people who saw a PBS special on string theory where pop scientists gabbed and decided they understood better than the scientists and attach it to tesla as an appeal to authority

if you want to know how the world works, learn thermal dynamics

that's it

One time I smoked DMT and I could see that all matter was actually made of a flowing field of vibrations that looked like rainbow lava and i could shoot beams of love out of my fingertips.

To answer your question, i have no fucking clue

This kinda helped a little somehow

>he thinks thermal dynamics isn't a result of vibration

Clinically proven to help break up kidney stones so you can piss em out

not sure how politics related, but matter at the smallest level ends up being little tiny springs, ergo vibration

Stop picking a side between leftist cucks and right wing permavirgins. Enlighten yourself, become physically and mentally healthy, increase your vibrations, and respect the natural world. That is the true red pill.

Read 'The Kybalion'

Research the Electric Universe Theory

Research music theory (frequencies and keys)

How does one "increase their vibrations" is what I'm getting at. And what does that actually mean in the big picture

The answers you seek are at the Coral Castle user. You can build a device yourself pretty easily but you have to know what that device is and where to get the blueprints. Shit is legit, I've seen it in action. One problem however is that the Earth's magnetic fields and shit seem to change so the co-ords you'll find on those blueprints won't work today. BUT they will work fine if you find what you're looking for (it's pretty easy really) and figure out where shit was when that castle was built and where it is NOW.

Good luck user. You'll get droned or accident if you continue.

...... and I'm lost

As it is Below, so it is Above. To do the Miracles of the One thing.

As all things are a mediation of the One, by Adaptation.

Go study chemistry and learn about molecular vibration.

Okay hold on can you give me the rundown on music theory as it relates to vibrations?

Take a physics course.

>do some research on the Coral Castle. Who built it, how, why, when. Did he sell things? Who is the authority on this at the moment? Can you trust them?

>It's very interesting. I had a period of about 3 years chasing ley lines and doing experiments. Definitely strange shit happens at energy vortexes but what exactly I have no god damned clue. That knowledge is lost to history it seems.

Now now, don't make fun of the handicapped.

Thrice Great.

Coral castle is at an energy vortex? Can you help me understand the beginnings of what you know?

learn math through calculus and then fractal geometry, introductory chemistry, biology and horticulture.

smoke DMT

then you will understand

Anyway, if you take this journey (I would, it's fun) be careful not to get too attached to the stupid cunts you meet along the way. They are all a bit strange but that's what makes them interesting. You'll realize later, they were all fucking idiots. Fuck them and move along. Take some of their faggy crystals and tell them how powerful they are yadda yadda. You'll get the hang of it quickly unless you're a dipshit. Easy pussy, free room and board and food is pretty easy along the way.

Don't forget to build the fucking device. The handheld one. You'll know exactly what I mean when you see it. You might think I'm just fucking with you but I totally am not. You will end up in N. California and S. Florida and all over in between judging by the current state of the ley lines and shit. You WILL find hippies, new age whack jobs, businesspeople and all sorts along these spots doing some variation of what you're doing. Ask them what the most important thing they've learned is. Write that shit down. Some may not be as stupid as I think. I'm not sure. Buy condoms.

Nah that's no fun.

Just begin researching the Coral Castle. You'll want to make contacts maybe with Youtube or Facebook really in this age. In my day (the 90s) you just simply ended up in the right spot by asking around. You'll find entire fucking communities studying vibrations and energy and magnetic fields and what not. Some are "hippies" some are "scientists" but really some know their shit and it's fun to hear the bullshit sides too.

I started in Idaho of all places when some weird shit happened. A whole valley ...like ...disappeared? teleported? shifted? on me while I was camping with 3 friends. We hiked in 12 miles but hiked out 25 miles. I'm serious, we were getting scared thinking we died and this was hell or something. We all investigated whatever the hell happened for 3-4 years well I got married and quit. Don't get too into drugs, you shouldn't need to. That's hippie bullshit. Focus on the "how" question. How the fuck did x happen or "how" the fuck is Y happening right now. There's some mountain in CA where people disappear I think. I can't remember the name of it. For safety, skip that fucking place and skip anything in water. Too risky.

The Sup Forums related aspect of all this? Every single person you meet will be white. The exception will be grubby hippies who drive a bus or some bullshit.

I already built that damn device 4 years ago the gypsies said it was a trap

not all atoms are vibrating some of them are tightly packed and still

Quantum Field Theory is kinda like this. Imagine the universe is a big fishing net expanding in all directions. If you plucked a spot on one of the strings, it vibrates around that spot. That vibration is what we perceive as matter.

This is excellent
youtube.com/watch?v=u573PyXo-pY&feature=youtu.be

i hope youtube keeps hosting stuff like this

The Monochord is demonstrated at 4:30

Everything is made of vibrations, matter it's self is made of vibrations, the elemental particles are just what vibrations look like to us, that's why they come & go, like waves on the sea come & go, it's all vibrations dooooode, true story.

>not all atoms are vibrating some of them are tightly packed and still
The atoms themselves consist of vibrations within energy fields on a quantum level.