Not a shill, I ate here today, and it was pleasant

there was only 1 nigger i saw and she was in the company of a couple, so 3rd wheel

It was the best fast food, non trash experience ever, I paid 8 or 9 dollars to not be around niggers and it was great

god bless

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/why-chick-fil-as-anti-lgbt-giving-is-still-a-problem-88634cd34a81/
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/why-chick-fil-as-anti-lgbt-giving-is-still-a-problem-88634cd34a81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lil baby just found out chik-fil-a is god tier

I ate there once on a mission trip, it was fine

I actually found a hair in my sandwich last time I ate there, but I'm pretty sure it came from a cute girl so maybe it was a blessing ?

yep, it's certainly top-tier fast food.

>Be a Chick-Fil-A
>Local demographic is 70-80 percent blacks
>tfw restaurant is full
>mfw I'm just part of the problem anyway

Not sure how to feel to be honest.

Their chicken is good. Their fries are horrible though.

The best fast food restaurants are run by extremely religious people. Chick-fil-a, In-N-Out.

>tfw went to auburn university and we have a chick fil a in the center of campus

Their waffle fries are god tier you pleb.

>Auburn

Georgia or Alabama?

heart of the south

They have no taste

kek, from the Georgia side of the Auburn-sphere.

Columbus represent.

we need dixie generals again

They're pretty good, but they put pickles on chicken sandwiches for some reason I cannot fathom.

Liberals don't really care. There's been one close to both my schools (Pasadena CC and CSUF), both are great and friendly. People only protest whites/Christians/Military+cop supporters when it's popular.

Really need to bring back the spicy biscuit though. Haven't had breakfast there since they removed it.

Lets kick it tonight

Meks u tihnk

The pickles are perfect on them!!!!

KYS

It really is the only fast food that is worth a damn. They've flourished despite all the hate from the fags and the left because their food and customer service is so good.

I hated the pickles at first but then I taught myself to like them. I honestly can't eat the sandwhich without it now; at least on the non-grilled chicken. The acidity from the pickles works to cut the heaviness of the chicken breaking and dryness of the bun. I'm fucking making myself hungry

Egg White Grilled Chicken Sandwhich for God-Tier gains brah

In-N-Out would be better if their patties weren't fun size. I have to get a triple meat to get to equal the beef of a NORMAL burger.

I make sure to bring lots of friends going to Chick Fil A and act like children so that white people can be disgusted and choose a differenr restaraunt
:^)
One time I had a white man confront me but I charged back my fist and he flinched so we started laughing at the guy.

fuck off plebeian
Raising Canes is the superior fast food chicken given the fact that the only thing on the menu is tendies

>V8NcRg0Y
>g0Y

SHUT IT DOWN

Mandingo effect

Is it chik or chic or chick?

nein, OP here, you are use to nigger tier salty mcsalt fries, you officially are going to die a nigger,

fries were minimally salty, and i'm sure they are waffle cut to confuse niggers, was god tier

also all the packets for sauces are harder to open, you have to read, which prevents blacks

They do that because God despises gluttony, sinner.

McDonald's fries actually have flavor though.

you pay for not trash, it's a thing

Good thing I don't believe in fairy tales

what you are tasting is grease and salt, just drink it if that's what you want, that's not what potatoes taste like, make a roast you poor fag, throw some red potatoes in there and use just butter and pepper.

Wendy's > Chick-fil-a > Domino's > McTrump's > Arbees

KEK'd

eat them with sauce. They're great with the honey bbq sauce.

they hate gays, they make fried chicken with chicken and fries with potatoes.

What more can you ask for.

Not only did my town get a chik-fil-a last year but we just got a Slim Chicken's too. The chicken and waffles there make me weak. Also a Portillos is opening in just a few days.

Chik-fil-A is the only restaurant that adheres to Christian family values. Every Sup Forums user should eat there daily.

Is it chick or chik in this time line?

In my time line it was chic

>there was only 1 nigger i saw and she was in the company of a couple, so 3rd wheel
He wasn't the 3rd wheel, he was the bull. And not even a single nigger is acceptable at CFA, you should call corporate about that.

is it bad that i always get two sandwiches there no matter what?

chick wendy's arbys and papa johns are only god tier, you're doing it wrong if not, chipotle is almost there, but they have issues now. rest is diareah for sure,

I'm thinking of revoking wendy's, DO NOT GET THEIR NEW queso burger,

it's pure trash tier

What about eating a home-cooked meal? Does that not adhere to family values?

As long as a women cooks it.

Only if still simmering in grease and salt. After five minutes they become cardboard.

Wow everyone in this thread BTFO

you mean some people eat only one?

why?

Whataburger

it was a sheboon, highschool age, and not acting like a nigger cause it was like she was in church

They are anti-gay and a Christian company.
Eat more Chicken

this.

Of course. To eat at a restaurant now inherently abandons that value. Chick-fil-A is the only restaurant that defends those values.

>third wheel
they were probably polyamorous

>tfw I have 2 chick-fil-a places. One at a mall that's 5 minutes away from my house and another that is walking distance away from where I work
Feels good man

Perfectly understandable since the fries aren't that great. Worth just buying two sandwiches instead.

dude, I am all for that, I don't have a family as a single white male that gets hit on all the time at work, I had to eat somewhere, ffs, I was just saying I had a good chik fila day, they come and bring you the food, thank you, and respect you, and it's all white people, it was great, i'm also in nebraska, but there are niggers about and they never talk about it, it's like they know it's too expensive for their nigger mouths

I will give props to whataburger, I like it, if you aren't going for chicken go whataburger, it's fucking great

ChicFilA is god tier. So glad they're opening stores in Washington. All the Seattle hyprocites protest the company then form huge lines outside the first store.

Elon University has one at it's campus center too, as well as beautiful, right-thinking women everywhere ;)

Bruder relax, it was a joke lol
I know how it is to have to scrounge through and not have much time or ability to support a healthier diet. I have finally found myself in a place in my life where I can enjoy home cooked meals, but I remember the old days well. It's glorious now and thus I have limited or tried to eliminate the times I do go out to eat. If I must, Chik-Fil-A and Chipotle are the only places I go to either because God-Tier food/service or God-Tier Gains:Price-ratio/Convenience

Babby doesn't know subliminal marketing. Regardless, best place to eat.

convert them to Islam.

No shit here, one day it was raining and my wife went there with our toddler and newborn. The employees walked her into and out of the building holding an umbrella over them so the babies wouldnt have to get soaked. Customer service 4.0

A nigger, really? Chick-Fil-A has always been one of those places that are almost entirely nigger-free, at least every time I've walked inside. I'd never stop and eat in there though, I'm a drive-thru person.

at least you got your first intimate experience

Domino > everything*

FTFY.

You should have kept the hair so you can clone her

>tfw went to loyola university chicago for gradschool and there was a chick fil a right around the block in the water tower campus
>it was fucking great except for the niggers hovering the mcdonalds nextdoor

>

Wendy's has the cheapest yet quality lunch I've found: $3.63 for small chili and baked potato, filling and delicious with chili on the potato, a real meal cheaper than an eggmcmuffin

yes this is the only fast food place i'll eat at

Has anyone else tired their new Baked Beans or Mac n Cheese?

Beans were insanely sweet-brown sugar-but good

Mac and Cheese was kind of grainy, but good

last time I ate Mac n Cheese at Cracker Barrel it was really fucking good

Dipped in the Buffalo sauce they are made sublime.

Where I live this place mostly attracts niggers. Seriously, their top-selling item is fried chicken and you represent this place to be some aryan paradise, which is bullshit.

I don't eat hate chicken anyways.

thinkprogress.org/why-chick-fil-as-anti-lgbt-giving-is-still-a-problem-88634cd34a81/

In 2014, the Chick-fil-A Foundation—the company’s charitable arm—distributed about $4.3 million to non-profit organizations. Of this, nearly a quarter ($1,017,610) went to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA). The tax-exempt Fellowship says its mission is to “present to coaches and athletes, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.”

The group imparts a strongly anti-LGBT message on its athletes and leaders. Staff and volunteers with the organization have been required to adhere to a strict “sexual purity” policy, prohibiting any “homosexual acts” even for married couples.

Please archive those
unvis.it/thinkprogress.org/why-chick-fil-as-anti-lgbt-giving-is-still-a-problem-88634cd34a81

It was my pleasure.

I ALWAYS REMEMBERED IT AS Chic-Fil-A AND EVERYONE HERE IS EITHER POSTING IT AS CHIC, OR CHIK, RARELY CHICK. IF THIS ISN'T SUSPICIOUS, I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

Why do you think they have 700 kinds of sauce?

The best is honey roasted BBQ

>checks flag
>opinion discarded

checks out, good shitpost matey-0, can I offer you a high mileage no credit check vehicle today?

Panda is gr8.

>Predominantly white, super friendly and polite employees.
>Strong American/Christian values.
>BTFO fags and trannies.
>Food halfway decent.

Is Chick-fil-a, dare I say it? /our fastfood/?

Chik fil A is awesome and I'm a lefty/pol/ gay faggot.

60-70% of the people that work there are Democrats based on income alone.

>Mandingo effect
fucking leaf...
I remember it is Chic-fil-a

if you want diabetes and
>pic related

>faggot dislikes chick-fil-a
IMAJUN MOI SHOK

even faggots agree being treated right and having white people owning the business runs better.

the captcha just made me select faggot skirts in rainbow colors.........and they say they aren't watching your every move