Redpill me on black people

I haven't thought that much about it until i started coming here, but did the black people have ever had any empire or built anything important, any other race across the world like the egyptian or the aztecs have had an incredible culture, but i look at the negroes and thet haven't achieved anything important. Are they really retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefamouspeople.com/danish-scientists.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they world were ruled by black people every place would look like Africa.

They are subhumans.

Not a single fucking empire. They never even discovered alcohol. That's stone age technology.
Which means native americans were nigger tier

The mayan empire build piramids, and have a vast known in astronomy math and they made thousands of books that unfortunately were destroyed by the spaniards because they were considered heretic. They were really advanced considering that they were isolated while europe and asia had contact and could develop faster

African populations remained hunter-gatherers rather than going through the agricultural revolution.

All human beings were hunter-gatherers for roughly 100,000 or 200,000 years Agriculture was probably invented around 10,000 years ago.

Hunter-gatherers need to work far fewer hours than farming communities in order to procure the needed resources. The hunter-gatherer mindset is geared towards the survival and thriving of the group, rather than the individual. Men and women are kept separated for long stretches of time, but neither can be said to be dominant in the hunter-gatherer social structure because both serve important roles. Men do the hunting and protect against predators, women rear the children and do most of the gathering. There is no "nuclear family", the whole tribe is the family and children are raised communally with no concern for who the father is. Sex is polyamorous and/or orgiastic.

Once agriculture comes along, people start claiming their own land and territory, and storing surpluses of food. These lands and surpluses must now be defended from other tribes or family units who may try and take them, so more violence and warfare develop. Farming is far more labor-intensive than hunting and gathering, so modern concepts of hard labor begin to form. Men also become concerned with paternity and who their children are, so they can pass down their lands and farming techniques to an heir. This leads to men clamping down on female promiscuity, and newly-formed concepts of property make it easier to treat women as a property to the male dominator.

So basically, all the other races had adapted to agriculture and civilization over 10,000 years which gives them a leg-up for industrialization. Africans are genetically predisposed to a very different, less labor-intensive and more egalitarian type of society, so they struggle within the modern world.

> no Malian empire
> no Ethiopian empire

This board is so fucking retarded it's actually painful.

This actually makes a lot of sense now, but then africa has no way of being saved, can we fix that?

>Malian "empire"
>Ethiopian "empire"
Yeah, i suppose that's a good as the entire rest of the white or yellow world's achievements

Blacks are basically unp-evolved humans. They're the missing link between man and ape.

Because of the hostile environment in Africa they never had the chance to develop empathy and the delaying of immediate gratitude necessary for long-term strategic planning and true civilization.

Ehhh, I personally think a lot of white nationalists are too easy to forgive whitey for exploiting the world, while being so quick to blame (((them))) for every impurity great and small on the earth. I think ideally for Africa it can cut ties with all vampiric cultures, Jew or gentile, and just function as a loose collective of tribal and farming communities. But it may be too far gone with drugs and guns at this point m8

Seriously fucking educate yourself, you stupid shit.

>Native americans being considered at all

Interesting.

But he had a point though, thet didnt reach the level of the other cultures

Blacks commit more crime and tend to be less successful than other races because their average iq is lower and they tend to have lower impulse control.

That also makes them more likely to have disfunctional families and and illegitimate children, which makes the problem worse.

The only way for the avg iq of blacks to increase is eugenics. As in, the smarter blacks reproduce at higher rate than stupid blacks, this would eventually increase the prevalence of genes positively correlated to intelligence after some generations. But today the exact opposite happens.

Shitskin detected

Yes you're right there, but living as a trivial culture wouldn't work, it would work for small comunities but africa suffers for overpopulation, they need to stop having that many people if there isn't enough food, that and their civil wars problems that they have

People can dismiss them all they want, but i give them credit where it is due, thwy were all alone, with no contact with europe or asia, and they were able to develop a really interesting civilization

malian empire was post-islam

ethiopes are a different race of blacks called capoids (pic related), they are slightly more intelligent than west africans and are highly interbred with arabs

WE

>jap/Korean women are lawful good
Does no one know about the huge amount of sjw shit going on there?
Women are starting to beat the shit our of men and they 'mark' their territory by tapping their bloody tampons to street posts and stop signs
Fuck asian woman are getting more fucked up than niggers at this point

Don't forget Aztecs built cities with canals (Tenochitlan out-populating any city in Europe at the time, too) and the Incas built roads and big stone structures without cement.

>Denmark
what did Danes ever contribute other than Legos?

Islam had reached those parts of West Africa by 900 AD. The Fulani, one of the largest ethnic groups in all of West Africa, has mixed black and Arab heritage. You're dumb.

yeah the distance to west africa compared to crossing the red sea its immense. Thus east africans would have a higher admixture.

In addition capoids were likely their own distinct subspecies before arabs started moving into africa

Yep, Nubians too. They had control of Egypt briefly.

thefamouspeople.com/danish-scientists.php

you'd be surprised

Here is your redpill. Now swallow it.

Considering 90% of their population was wiped out by disease, I don't think they did half bad.

the agricultural revolution hasn't changed us that much, the differences between blacks/abos and other human species is that they didn't experience any glaciation in africa and don't experience winters. There is no selective pressure to be more intelligent and store food, keep warm, etc.

The few glaciation periods europeans evolved in europe would've been a population bottleneck killing off all who were too stupid to plan ahead.

A Korean girl robbed me of my virginity

they just got the short end of the stick by being cut off from the old-world diseases for so long

I always wonder if they had any locals diseases, i mean were the europeans affected by them?

syphilis is from them and doesn't affect them, there might be more uncommon ones

they didn't domesticate animals and that's where 99% of our diseases and the ones that kill them off came from.

This is the true redpill right here. Nevermind race. They are another species.

Bible calls them animals, beasts, hence "mark of the beast" mark of the nigger, days of Noah = days of racemixing, when mankind/white man nearly died out

Thats fucking bullshit. Everyone one of you are pure evil. You assume me and my entire race as "savages". I don't have any problems with white people, I don't date whitw girls, the vast majority in my neighborhood(hood as you megalomaniacs like to call it) are just trying to get by in life.

This whole entire site is fucking insane, Jesus fucking Christ.

Ethiopians aren't fully black, they have some arabic/north african ancestry.

Seriously fucking educate yourself, you stupid shit.

I didn't do this treath with any racist ideas, i was just surprise because there wasnt any black empire and i wanted answers
I have many black friends and really appreciate them.

africa have pyramid now?

and the jews saw this opportunities to drag down human gene

>neutral good

lol haha lol ahahaha
my god
WE
WAZ
(you)

>exploiting the world
>when conquer-or-be-conquered by military force was the accepted universal method of dominion
>the entire world engaged in this
>whites were the best at it
>they should feel bad for being the victors
Yeah you can fuck right off. White men are literally the only good thing to happen to this planet.

Every industrial and technological revolution that led to what we now know as first-world living standards occurred wherever intelligent white men congregated, and nowhere else.

Hear me out. Yes, you are literally a subhuman as are these friends and family of yours. Clear? Okay. Now gtfo of my continent

Some of it is bullshit, but the rest is still true

t./his/fag

it's summer please give me a break from my marxist indoctrination studies please. This fall I go back to take a course literally called "Diversity" unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhh

and without wheels!

lmaooo b r u h this website will drive you crazy this is just the beginning

I grew up in western Kansas and feel spiritually connected to them in a sense. I watched the same sunsets they did, it's truly a spiritual land out there. The natives are cool, we just get lost talking about it because leftists are obsessed with everyone getting their fair share of praise. Natives really vibed well with horses, for one. Some of their mounds are still around and are neat to see.

Did abos in ozzieland do the whole agricultural thing or nah?

The longer you browse any forum on Sup Forums the more likely you are to generally hate niggers. I stopped letting them walk behind me after watching "the knockout game" on here. This site will really make you hate niggers, pretty much it's a global phenomenon. Occasionally you will get one black guy in the comments posting up pictures of houses that aren't mud huts (as if that redeems the continent of being absolute hell) but that's about it.

Enjoy the red pilling.

They were killing each other with rocks and sticks before white man's weapon's got to them. How dumb can you be? "A loose collective of tribal and farming communities"... You really have no idea of what is happening in Africa do you... A lot of the continent is a warzone or disease infested, and it's not because of "colonization" the areas never colonized are WORSE. (Liberia).