A race war actually happening

>2017
>you will actually sit in your living room and watch a horde of angry white people riot in the south and fight black lives matter/antifa over a confederate statue
>you will actually be sitting in your living room sipping coffee watching livestream viewing an actual 100% legit race war
>this is happening

The day of the rope is not a meme my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/894558905115844609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out there and fight you worthless maggot

>unite the right starts with a whites only parade
>surely this will unite the right

>implying there are hardly any non-white right-wingers

We should unite with Asians

What the fuck are you on about mate?
You lot took your nation from us so you could just sit back and watch as the fighting is done? Go out there with your countrymen and pull your weight, God be with you.

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

It's time to steal some of their Hillary inspired power back!

We need to flood all the websites covering this with info:

>CALL OUT THE JEWS OR ALT-RIGHT WILL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Use their gollams against them!

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST REDPILL (actual redpill) OPPERTUNITY IN 2017!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

Im fuckin busy dude I live halfway across the country and just met with my first client for my new business

Tryin to build an empire here for the long-game. Gonna oppress some minorities and afford to have 9 kids

If it starts then it will spread

The right does have a respectable indian and east asian following though, and neither of those minorities like blacks or spics very much.

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/894558905115844609
It kinda is, yes.

>peaceful March

>riot

Kill yourself.

seems ingenuine.

>watching

>implying I'm leaving my basement

>"Watching"

that was unexpectedly nazi-like.

These rallies happen in predominately white areas. They don't do them in areas where black people work and live.

And that is because most blacks are democrats/communist/leftys. They are the anti republican which are predominately white people. Who pay taxes and run and own businesses or University degrees and good jobs. Those that made the most of the system and reap the rewards because of it. Those that actually build the nation and culture up. Just because a bunch of faggoty leftys have joined the tech industries in the last decade or so doesn't make them faggots the innovators of everything. They are reaping the rewards of republican scientific intelligent type of peoples progress. A lefty is a parasite plain and simple and they are normally not white.

ITS TRUE!

I would call Shillary a wanna be black. At least her husband got Honorary Black Status. No white left is a whitey. Except in their own bubbles. By their logic they should all be mix bred. Why do people want to fuck the white race over? Maybe this is why segregation, killing pillaging Indians, forming Crusades, WW2, type of shit happens. You mother fucking non white and power and fake glory and Ire anti whites are GOD DAMNED!

FUCK YOU! YOU PEOPLE ASK FOR IT!

Cuck

2 comfy 2 move m8

i dont like racism but its just a march full of white folks, i dont really see the issue at hand

>black people
>work

you're funny