If every white male strived to be like Chad thundercock we wouldn't be having our women stolen by literal subhuman...

If every white male strived to be like Chad thundercock we wouldn't be having our women stolen by literal subhuman niggers, spics and Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNocCJNicrc
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He acts like a sub human though.

But instead the average white male doesn't care about bettering his race and attracting white aryan goddesses. He focuses on his next video game to buy, his next Hentai to masturbate to and wonders why his whole family resents him (it's because you are a disgrace to the white race)

This is what women want.
Do you think women of the past liked their men because of some virtue? No they admired their strength and roughness. When they were conquering the world and making everyone else their slaves they got their holes all wet up.

Yeah totally it's that easy

But at what cost? Degrading your civilization?

All betas can become ALPHAS

It's not about looks it's about the will to power

>nb4 women are like dogs

It's not about women. It's about Stoic virtue and personal glory!
All men, dogs, and women recognize excellence in the character of a man.

Every other MGTOW PUA narrative is just a (((Narrative))) to confuse you.

>high confidence/charisma
>subhuman
What a boring omega you are

Of course it is their fault.
Need to establish Extreme Ownership. Read a book Onit.

women are just acting out because they want white men to go alpha and start putting them in their place

Look at that fucking Chad cunt. Honestly what's the fucking point.

If you aren't white or are just bored, feel free to take all the white women. PLEASE. Get them out of our civilization, as they are destroying us. If we didn't have stupid women around then we could focus on intellectual pursuits and advance the state of technology. In fact, if you aren't white, don't take this as an insult. I think brainy people of all nationalities should create a civilization without women.

Yes, yes, good, good keep up the mixing and allow Kalergi to go in to full effect.

The female gender will be seen as subhuman. Men will make a new world. Longevity, health, gene therapy, and technological affluence in general.

stop phoneposting on my forum

you say average white male yet you post a freak of nature its not that bad (yet)

Nothing you said is real

The biggest predictor of failure (coalburning, crime, etc) is not having a father. You need both the genes and the father example..... Cuckservatives are right. But they screwed the marriage.

solved you only need 1 dot

True, and stop listening to ghetto trash and acting like wiggers. Although race mixing is still rare and we much prefer white men.

T. White girl

He looks like Apollo, but men don't need to be handsome, if you try to be healthy and act white it's enough, believe me.

20>.30

>White
>romania

Do orthotropics and lift you retards, if you exercise EVERYDAY, and do ORTHOTROPICS EVERYDAY, you'll be a chad in 6 months

>Do orthotropics and lift
I already do one of those daily. never heard of orthotropics though.

Do it, itll make your face look very very good and masculine.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNocCJNicrc

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

Women don't want dumb Logan Pauls, but we do want assertive, confident, powerful men who aren't letting themselves become feminized and can be provide and protect a family. Like it's not complicated? Lots of women want to be good wives and mothers but we have to have a hard working, capable man for us to do that for. Just saying.

feels good m8

i meean theres surgery too

Becoming alpha and fucking white women is degrading your Civilization. makes sense...

Interesting stuff. I think I'm going to buy a pack of gum on the way to work tomorrow.

You know what's not easy? Living like an Alpha and doing things that don't make sense.
Like working out 5 hours a night for 2 years.
Working your ass off at your job.
And not giving a shit what anyone else says.
Improve yourself, stop being a pussy and man up.

Logan Paul is still very young. He has charisma, but he doesn't have the wisdom and maturity to be a man yet. If he grows out of his childishness and wigger tendencies he might have potential.

I would suggest you invest in falim gum and chew it like the guy says, it really works. My Jaw is god tier, I've been doing it since march and I've had great results

hahahaha fuck off

this is just objectively not true. women always want men to do everything, and often they will still settle for an alcoholic who does nothing and beats them. you need to deal in reality, even if you are attractive every year your value goes down and still you dont have the tact to settle before its too late. women shouldnt be allowed to talk because everything they say is lies and subjective drivel that isn't literal. "protect my family" but also he needs to beat the shit out of you to keep you from being yourself, which is rotten. "provide" material support but also youll withhold everything from a man hypocritically, sex, love, respect etc. be hard working but dont work so hard that he cant still spoil you with attention.

you dont want to be a good mother. you dont even know what that means otherwise youd have found someone already and learned what being a good parent is, you absolute imbecile.

if you want assertive and confident men stop being a confusing shit, lying about your imaginary plans and have some real, tangible ideas about yourself as a human. if you cant get it, you dont deserve it. so learn to deal in what is present and what opportunities you do have. more of this ball busting bullshit is just the same shit that has made all these men prison gay and into trannies. you are no better than psychotic radfems. there are plenty of good men in this world and not finding one is because you have little girl fantasies of something above your worth.

Ok

Not everyone canbe a chad sweetie

Doesn't matter honestly, black men are still superior than whites at fucking, even Chad.
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Where the fuck are these people even from, too cringe to be Sup Forums tards

Go watch the mouse utopia short film.

More Chad Thundercocks means women will still reject just as many men as they do now, but men now have to deal with more fighting/violence. Iron fisted enforcement of patriarchy and complete subjugation of women's lib is the only way to get women to pair off with men.

>37047355

Take your nigger loving fag shit to /leftypol/

The only right answer