How can you guys support the racists and neo-nazis at the "unite the right" protests ?

How can you guys support the racists and neo-nazis at the "unite the right" protests ?

Seriously we are all human we are all people no person is an "illegal" human being. Why can't you accept that non-whites have just as much of a right to the US as anyone else ?

Whites have a right to exist

Because you idiots ruined our democracy and enabled the alt-right.

Jew loving faggot scum.

yes all people have the right to be free from violence and force but no one has the right to exclude other people from their community.

"Whites" are not a real thing- like people who call themselves white exist but it is ultimately just a social construct used by the capitalists to divide the working class. Hispanic immigrants don't hurt the poor or working class the only reason not to like them is because of racism

"no person is illegal"
2/10, too obvious

>right to live in a specific country
What did he mean by this?

Why is multiculturalism and mass immigration only advocated for white countries?

And if anything "rights" aren't a real thing motherfucker and non-whites need to get the fuck out because the gravy train is over and this (((experiment))) has been a catastrophe for whites.

>hispanic immigrants don't hurt the poor or the working class

Umm, no sweetie. The alt right wouldn't be a problem if they just stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, bigots and the rest of society wouldn't need to call them out publicly.

Clear bait.

The sad thing is the Unite the Right protests are actually worrisome to me. You just had to be a right wing shill, though, and had to go try and make people who don't like this rally look like pussified faggots.

Where's your house? Can I come over and eat from your fridge. Oh, btw, I have 6 friends that are down on their luck so I'm going to give them your couch and your rainy day fund.
Thanks man. Loving your open door policy!

saged.

because only white countries are developed for long enough to have fertility issues and thus need immigrants. In 10 to 20 years Japan and South Korea will be taking in immigrants too. Singapore already is. This multiculturalism only for white countries is just a meme

>Where's your house? Can I come over and eat from your fridge.

this is a strawman theres a difference between letting people move to your country where there is plenty of land and space and letting them live in their own house and letting them move in with you

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a nazi
b a i t

>people who want to make america all white aren't nazis

b a i t

>Hispanic immigrants don't hurt the poor or the working class
Tell that to the mostly black union meat packers scabbed out of existence by beaners in the 70's and 80's. Hispanic immigrants destroy the wage structure of every industry they touch. All of the efforts of Cesar Chavez were destroyed by Hispanic immigrants. LBJ's War on Poverty never progressed in large part because of Hispanic immigrants.

>no one has the right to exclude other people from their community
>you don't have the right to exclude my benis from your bussy
Prepare to get buttfucked, whiteboi

Why do we need unlimited Islamic and African immigrants? You do realise migrants age too? Again, whites have a right to exist and whites have worth.

That's how the fondling fathers wanted it so fuck off!

Have you ever considered that I'm not a literal nazi and that's just how you perceive me?

If you look for enemies hard enough you'll find ones that weren't there until you started looking.

WIN
>HAHAHAHAHA
SO
>HAHAHAHAHA
MUCH

>caring about what a bunch of rich old elitist dead white men thought

Should have called out the left 10 years ago and this wouldn't be happening. Now you are angry at the reactionaries and not the revolutionaries. You should have told them to stop alienating white men and discriminating against them. You should have told them to stop with the "We can't be racist, only white men can be racist" meme. You should have told them to stop with the feminist invasion of male spaces like video games. They did this to torment us and you said nothing. They infiltrated our churches, our schools, and our governments to disenfranchise white Protestants and you said nothing.....

if you want an all white country then yes you are a nazi.

>if you want an all white country then yes you are a nazi.
99% of all British people in the 19th century doubtless wanted as "all-white" a country as possible, and Nazism didn't even fucking exist then.

>says whites have a right to exist while engaging in white denialism

A leaf, every time a leaf.

Fine, please take our niggers.

>if you don't agree with me you want to participate in ethnic cleansing
Do you ever stop and think about why your shitty ideology always fails?

>because only white countries are developed

So you admit that despite being a younger race, whites are superior at creating and running developed, civilized countries, and the older races are literally inferior because despite existing for longer, they simply cannot do this, and must come to white countries?

Cool, thanks.

the only way to make america white is through ethnic cleansing, if you want a white only america then you want ethnic cleansing whether you admit it or not

and what is my ideology and why does it always fail ?

you do know that for most of history europe was undeveloped and only got lucky because of natural resources and the spread of plague to the new world right ? Seriously theres a reason why whites lost Constantinople and never managed to significantly settle and replace the population of africa

>Seriously theres a reason why whites lost Constantinople
It got fucked over by the 4th crusade which was caused by other whites, nothing to do with non-whites

>Whites have a right to exist

not according to Richard Spencer, lol

fuck off nigger

>lucky because of natural resources

You mean like Africa? Where they still have the most resource rich continent in the world and do nothing with it, like they always have done?

You realize that for ALL of history Africa is STILL undeveloped despite supposedly being the birthplace of Homo Sapiens and the sources of some of the oldest civilizations?

Most of history IS European history. From BC to now.

>hey guys, we are all human, we shouldn't be against each other. But im against you doe

>all people have the right to be free from violence and force but no one has the right to exclude other people from their community.
>"Whites" are not a real thing- like people who call themselves white exist but it is ultimately just a social construct

whats your opinion on:
-transexuals
-third gender
-democrats
-republicans
-literally every other gruping of people through social constructs
?

What is so bad about a bunch of fat virgins wanting to create a social group called "whites"?

"...no person is an 'illegal' human being."

Don't bring weak rhetoric right off the bat like that if you want enough respect for an open discussion. Start over. Nazis are retarded and so are you

>Most of history IS European history
Most of history is Italian history

Don't you understand? There is no gray area anymore. You are either completely retarded Left or Neo Nazi Right. Smart people no longer exist.

Stop giving (you)
>no person is an "illegal" human being
What is laws, rules, and sheeeit? Mexico and Canada have boarders to their southern neighboring country, why do south americans not have a right to be mexicans, and why can't anyone just be Canadian?

nobody wants to be a mexican DESU

>yes all people have the right to be free from violence and force but no one has the right to exclude other people from their community.

Sack up faggot

>You won't survive unless you replace yourselves
Fucking kike logic

No there isn't cause eventually you have to live with these subhumans

It's all relative.

>Theres a difference between letting homeless people live with you in your house where there are plenty of rooms and letting them sleep on your bed.

Y'see by your logic, you have an obligation to house these people because it's not like they're sharing a bed with you. You might not even see them too much when they live in their own room in your house.

im not even white but honestly doe the point i started scratching my head was when i was passed the cheatcodes, "tell a liberal whites got a right to exist, see what happens", its like having directions for producing a glitch in the fabric of reality, suddenly the veil drops and you realize "hey wtf is this, the preposition is not anti-left nor is it violent in any sorts, why does it produce this behavior" and then you discover what the actual "code" or argumentative text-body of the left is

mind-bending tvh falamal

OK then you will at least agree to move into the ghetto, right?

>no one has the right to exclude other people
Prove it. As far as I can tell, most societies are okay with excluding some people. Prove why excluding people based on ethnicity is so unacceptable with the precedent that exclusion is acceptable.

fuck off
I work with an illegal. piece of shit let his visa expire and never renewed it. on top of that, he does absolutely nothing, collecting free money and shit talks the US every fucking day.
Although he's central american which is apparently worse. A lot of the mexicans can be pretty bro tier.

because niggers, spics, and arabs kept ruining our country?

i mean it's pretty fucking obvious

>"Whites" are not a real thing

Tell that to my drivers license, queer.