every tiem

Sup Forums BTFO

Hivemind

>Weinstein

((( )))

>yfw Zoe Quinn caused the Forth Reich by being a slut

The slippery slope is not a fallacy

(((Weinstein)))

He basically means "I'm a bitch, but at least before I lose, I can say I tried to warn people, so I'll remain on my high horse even in defeat."

what does gamergate has to do with this?

are those people that insane?

What he meant is that Jews can't hold an argument without resorting to strawmen and dialectical materialism.

recently the left has been retreating to blaming gammergate for trump being elected and all the fall out.

I still don't understand what the fuck gamergate was about

Sup Forums BTFO by BASED CHELSEA

#wegotthis

[ANGRY JEWISH SOUNDS]

It was a nice start

What else happened before that whole deal?

What's with all the torches, can I get a quick run down

Ahahahah leftists BTFO
Gamergate wins

Are there any whites with no fear inside of them? I can see the fear on each one of the ones i look in thw eyes ...

I've never seen a more apt time for that "it's afraid pic"

>you can't hold a candle light vigil unless some nigger got shot while assaulting a cop

why arent we going after people like this twitter user? walking around with torches just shows how weak and ineffective people are and how they are too easily controlled.

>that five o'clock shadow

GAS GAS GAS! I'M GOING TO STEP ON THE GAS!

>i just wanted to play shoot the bad guys 7

fags that take "gaming" any further than -i do it to fuck off time- should be shot in the head

Let (((them))) know how you feel about this
twitter.com/AsherRaza1/status/896238661666312192

GamerGate was the catalyst for bringing SJWs to the normie internet's attantion. It also exposed the gaming media for colluding with each other on a constant basis and pushing their narrative about all else.

Then, the mainstream media attempted to crush the Trump movement in the same way. Unfortunately, those very same desensitized males from GamerGate learned that they needed to meme. No more serious operations, no more professionalism, no more pretending to be nice for the sake of a good image; they memed like they have never memed before. They memed so hard that Hillary Clinton not only felt the need to make an "anti-meme" division to silence us, but to also continuing funding that division after the election was over and we had one.

GamerGate was the beginnings of the Trump movement, which can be summed up simply as the wider backlash against ultra-PC liberals policing speech.

Hah, that's funny. Have this funny duck as thanks.

that's the disgusting hypocrisy of it

If it were some leftist group, the media would be describing it as "powerful" or "profound" and "beautiful"

But as soon as you introduce the idea that maybe white people don't want to be mistreated just like every other race, suddenly it's the end of America (again)

He's not even wrong. This all started when the jews went after video games in like 2009.

I legit think GG was some kind of tipping point.

pretty funny to me actually.

But I don't think they're laughing anymore.

It's honestly partially correct.

It was a major turning point in culture where many people started noticing how there was a lot of virtue signalling being done and started calling it out.

What many of these leftists don't realize is that because they never could argue against the criticisms brought up by gamergate that those criticisms never faded. They tried just changing the argument while the other side continued arguing the pros and cons of different issues that continuously were being brought up.

Shortish version:

Woman named Zoe slept with a few guys that gave her favorable coverage in video game media. When writers were called out on it they cried misogyny along with Zoe, Anita Sarkeesian, and a guy named Brianna Wu. The guy and the two women popping up and crying that they were being harassed made no sense and redpilled a lot of people on how there was such a thing as a "professional victim", while the coverage these people got helped reveal there was a network of individuals throughout the media that helped to promote each other and their individual narratives. The network of individuals being GameJournoPros, an email list where they browbeat anyone that stepped out of line, and helped ensure that certain narratives became the accepted framing for various stories they all put out. There was a similar email list a few years ago ago JournoList which gained notoriety for promoting Obama, similarly almost no one lost their job for being found out to be working with others in their industry to promote certain stories/narratives.

if nothing else, it exposed a lot of otherwise apolitical youngsters to the jewish media machine.

>a guy named Brianna Wu
>a guy
cracks me up every time

We need to keep baiting this guy until he flips and does something to get himself up again. He's literally on the edge of snapping

Lol

It was

My blood is boiling at all these Jews in their little controlled twttter world with their blue checks making comments.

You better KEEP YOUR DIRTY LYING MOUTHS SHUT or we will start shutting them for you. I am ready to retaliate against them.

Keep telling yourself that

Thank you (((Adam))) (((((((((Weinstein))))))))) for the attention. It will only help the alt right grow.

GG was the beginning of the cultural shift, if you have been paying attention the past few years it all spiraled out from there. Sure things were starting to heat up before that, but that was the first time a group rebelled against the modern left culturally in a huge way. It it has moved way beyond that now tho.

GG redpilled most people who have gaming as a big hobby. Casuals of course eat up the "IT'S ABOUT HARASSING WOMEN" meme, but people who actually enjoy games are tired of every single AAA game getting 9s and 10s even if it's pure trash because of the corruption, and all the agendas the journalists push together with their secret mailing list.
>Like 10 different vidya "journalism" sites had the exact same GAMERS ARE DEAD headlines on the same fucking day
It's fucking insulting how they don't even attempt to hide it. Anyone whose not a retard can see they clearly communicate about what agendas to push, and what scores to give out

GET IN HERRE
DRONE FOOTAGE

What is this torch thing about, I don't see any tl;dr? Can anyone give me a bogsplanation?

There was also the chick-fil-a support movement in 2012, the prototype to all this.

It was the moment most college-aged men were attacked relentlessly by screaming feminists and the media for just trying to keep their hobby from being taken over. This would have enormous impact when Trump came around and the usual suspects from GG went after him.

The liberals overreacted to people being mad about a female game dev sleeping with a journalist who then recommended we buy her game without disclosure, and now they have paid the price as their empire of lies is crashing down.

It should be noted that GamerGate also one of the few things that was BANNED from Sup Forums entirely.

don't forget the FBI investigation that proved no harassment happened

I still remember how the anti-GG faggots of the time were saying shit like "Hello you guys? Gaming journalism has ALWAYS been corrupt!"

I live in Cville, just south of the downtown mall where the rally will be tomorrow (now that Lee Park will be the site since the federal injunction).

Cville isn't much of anything in the grand scheme of things, but the city voted to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee (hence Lee Park) which became a rallying point for a rally tomorrow (and tonight) as well as one last month. Side note - Lee Park is now "Emancipation Park" which is a pretty stupid name if you ask me.

I swung by UVA for a bit just as thing started getting broken up, and it was definitely mostly Spencer and his crowd, a tiny handful of opposition, a bunch of cops, and a lot of people (like me) kinda just watching.

Muh hitler had torchlit rallys.

>(((Weinstein)))

Yeah. Moot was seduced and had SJW mods put in.

It's too bad, so much has changed since then.

And it lead to fake news in general. People who saw it in video games journalism started to see it in news journalism.

The sad thing is that in the end nothing really happened. The same journalists are still pushing agendas and not giving any game by a AAA dev under an 8. It's really fucking retarded that corruption and morally bankrupt "journalists" are completely accepted and even encouraged because no one sees video games as a serious thing.
In any other field of journalism if you were giving someone you were fucking favorable coverage without disclosing it, you'd be fucking fired and considered a joke. But in video game journalism you can do it and not receive a single punishment

>In any other field of journalism if you were giving someone you were fucking favorable coverage without disclosing it, you'd be fucking fired and considered a joke.

Gaymergate was fucking retarded but I voted for Trump because he triggered snow flakes, was a troll's troll, was and still is pro military personnel (I come from a military family), shit on black lives matter, and made funny speeches. Most normies that voted for him here in the Midwest did so for much of the same reasons. No one gives a shit about some faggy video game crusade against gamefaqs reviewers or some shit. Gaymergaters are delusional.

Luggage lad to hiroshimoot.

It was a blessing. Moot sold Sup Forums to become fashionable to tech companies, and we got Hiroshima instead.

Moot had already removed /new/ and he would've removed this version of Sup Forums too. As he said, when it becomes "stormfront" he will remove it. Hiro truly doesn't care. He appears happy just to own Sup Forums, and he it looks to be genuine.

Our guy Cantwell spraying

yup

>father of the blessings
what the fuck does that even mean? goddamn spics are fucking stupid with their nonsense taco babble

Checks out.

I have been bullied over GG for
being associated with here, meme pages, and counter culture artists.

The level of bamboozlment and social trickery which the left utilizes is astonishing. It's cult like almost and
most of the time they are abusing the
same people they claim to protect.

The rhetoric has gone too far. If the low
level lefties knew what the high really does they would switch libertarian.

Have you just not seen anything from the past decade of media?

>nothing really happened
Not true. What is happening is exactly what everyone said would happen during GamerGate: the new media is replacing the old media, Youtube reviewers are replacing written reviews, in-depth videos by fans are replacing 5 minute fluff pieces made by IGN for a quick buck, trailers directly from the creators are replacing "exclusive sneak peeks" on Gamespot.

Now, that very same change is coming to the mainstream news media... and they know it is going to happen to them too.

its the only one you know about. Events like it have played across multiple microcosms, Check out Sad/Mad Puppies.

GG was a lot more than you probably understand, my lad. Theres a screencap compilation of the entire situation but it was a lot more than "video game journalism".

Exactly.

Part of what kept people going on about GamerGate for so long was this constant expectation was the other shoe was going to drop. Yet it never did, even after people started seeing how mainstream journalists were doing the same shit video game media was doing. Part of this was because people saw how people in video game media were often working in mainstream media as well. It's all the same mess of bullshit and there is no desire to have standards or act respectably.

The jews cared, they are still butthurt about it to this day
Mr. Weinstein here is a perfect example

That's the whole point. GG led people who only cared about video games to see that the bullshit in their industry had already infected everything else.
>I just wanted to play video games
meme is fairly accurate.

Campus too shitty to have lights on at night, so good goyim brought their own. News at 11.

I was there and I still think it is retarded. Sup Forums was anti SJW shit before gamergate and all that changed from then on until Sup Forumsharbor is that the entire board was flooded with video game autism and then flooded with moot's cuckening during the month of December. Then most of those faggots left for cripplechan and we were left with cancerous flags and the Sup Forums memes that came with them.

Unless of course you bash Trump, then it's obviously okay. But in all seriousness, most people view shit like politico and slate to be fucking jokes. The only ones who believe this shit, are the people who cite these trash sites when arguing.
Thankfully the public is even starting to see that CNN is a fucking joke that only reports on what they want, even if they just make it the fuck up.
I remember that tantrum journalists threw recently when a popular youtuber made a video bashing them. I meant nothing happened internally, they're still corrupt as hell and no one was fired, but you are right. They're losing clicks steadily

Gamers put up the biggest fight.
Was it because they were autists REEEEing?
or was it because they were conditioned by video games to keep trying until the win?
or was it because gamers saw what happened to comics and wanted to stop it?

This sounds so fucking stupid when you put it like this, but you're right.

Imagine that.

you must be new here.

Sup Forums drives something like 60% of all traffic to this site. If hiro removed it, he'd be shooting his golden goose.

Sup Forums is profitable, and that's why it's still here, in spite of all the leftist ranting and raving.

I didn't pay attention to Gamergate cause I don't play computer games and still don't really give a shit about the issue but looking back it really does look like the first example of weaponized autism. And when the time came to meme for Trump I'd guess that Gamergate anons played a major role - in the early stages at the very least.

The cucks would have woken this up eventually I suppose but damn, the corporate media look fucking stupid now for kicking the beehive over a handful of SJW whores and their numale orbiters.

What's going on again?

((Weinstein)) I'm actually more surprised when it's not a jew.

How many jews are there in the US?

Like it or lump it, GG was the turning point for a lot of people who weren't acquainted with the evermore emboldened pinko subset of the Western population via academia or some other point of shared contact. It shone a light on them for the first time in a lot of people's lives and caused an awakening to their agenda on a global scale. It was also a culmination of the frustrations felt by more moderate or libertarian people over leftist encroachment on our hobbies, their thought policing and their forcefully imposed standards of what is and isn't acceptable for consumption by us. You sound like Brianna Wu crypto-posting.

You'd think with all their IQ a Jew would come up with something better than this.
This is like child at the playground level insults.

There were a ton of young men that weren't used to coming across people acting unreasonably while at the same time not being willing to accept people acting like assholes.

Most people are fine just trying to ignore shit that bothers them, while a lot of gamers felt better just giving those people shit for bothering them. That's a paradigm shit.

They absolutely did. Most anons had little to nothing to do with twitter and social media before gamergate.

Gamergate got people to create accounts and start speaking their minds openly.

That became extremely useful when Trump came into the picture - we had our networks already in place. Now we're, finally, branching out IRL instead of just online. I hope there are more organized events like what happened today.

3% of the US population, ~6 million

>when your Kotaku casting couch antics help snowball massive right-wing backlash, then Trump then the 4th Reich then fascist space colonies.

SO, you understand absolutely nothing about GG. Got it.

Take them shooting cops and say this is about muh equal rights. Fuck these retards. They're done.

PUSSY POWER

Regular gamers (a shit ton of men basically) were appalled by how MSM painted STEM and gaming as nothing but a bastion of mysogyny. They looked for people who would speak on their behalf: namely Milo/Breitbart and Christina Hoff Summers.

Bannon liked what Milo was doing and encouraged and weaponized it into getting Trump elected.

Milo gets way too much hate on here, he did alot to awaken whites, non-whites, former liberals etc.

I think in my experience it was "People will come around to the truth once we expose these people for being liars"

The "Why can't you see?!" moment I had where spreading Anita Sarkeesian admitting on camera that she didn't actually like video games didn't work really fucked me up.

It was the beginning because that's where they first revealed their hand. I still wonder why they let Anita live after being such a fuck up.

it literally is you retard