Ask a half black guy anything. I'd like some interesting discussion

Ask a half black guy anything. I'd like some interesting discussion.

Which parent is white?
If its your mother, have you ever told her she is a coalburning whore?

State your background. You a Sup Forumsack or just some normie who wants a reddit style AMA?

Also, pic related.

What's the other half

Which part of the country do you live in? Do blacks consider you black? Do whites consider you white?

Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Mother.

No.

Why not?

Is your father still around?

A father is the guy who got your mother pregnant. You have half his genetics.

This, is papa still around?
If not, why am I not surprised?

Is it true that 92% of black fathers leave the white mothers of their children?

>I'd like some interesting discussion.

then why did you come here ?

favorite video game, movie, book ? how did you find pol and what are your political views ? what do you want to do for work or study ? How many friends do you have ?

I'm a straight up Sup Forumsack.

Let me put it this way. I almost got beat up for wearing a MAGA hat in front of the white house during a big protest.

Hardcore blue eyed blonde German

I live in Arkansas. I've had a MUCH better experience with white people than I have with blacks. I've only dealt with real life racism from whites twice and I've lived my entire life in the south. From blacks, it's been countless times.

because that's for trannys and liberals

Why didn't you post this on /bant/? Or Sup Forums? Or even /r9k/? How is this Sup Forums related in -any- way?

Have you tried to redpill your black friends into not being niggers and trying to be successful?

>I've only dealt with real life racism from whites twice and I've lived my entire life in the south. From blacks, it's been countless times.

pol doesn't count as real life ?

also how are blacks racist to you ?

Why do you like the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

How do you half-leave your son?

Because she's dead now.

Nope. It's probably the big thing that redpilled me and made me completely turn against anything black and black culture related. That's why I'm actually a successful kid in college as opposed to a gang banging nigger.

To be fair, he didn't run away. My mother moved to the DC area 20 years prior and wanted to raise me around family, so she moved back and he decided not to come. He did raise my sister, who I've never met. Still pissed, though

That seems a bit high but I wouldn't be surprised.

DayZ, Full Metal Jacket, Lolita (I'm not a pedo. The writing style is beautiful.

Been around Sup Forums for years. Found Sup Forums because of the raids. I'm a hardcore Conservative. I'm currently going to college but run an IT and a Real Estate (rentals) business in my spare time. Not many friends because I don't like normies. I feel like I've tried really hard to be successful in life as a way to make up for my race and the stereotypes associated with it.

What is your IQ?

Don't act like race isn't Sup Forums

I don't have any black friends. I don't like black culture.

I wouldn't count Sup Forums as real life. Anyone who cries about something online is a faggot.

Blacks constantly talk shit about whites and stuff. When I was a kid in middle school I tried to get more in touch with black culture and got laughed away from the nigger lunch table. Even the ones who did accept me, I felt like a third wheel.

How did you know?

I won't. I'll raise my future children until the day I die.

What is your opinion of National Transhumanism? If you could re-engineer your DNA to become 100% white or otherwise change your ethnicity, would you do it?

I've never had it tested but education and knowledge are extremely important to me. I got a high score on the act, 2 of the subjects being in the high 30s, and my college GPA for last semester was 3.7 if that tells you anything.

I struggle with math but everyday I always practice and do problems to get better.

Transhumanism? Isn't that like modifying the body with technology? I could be wrong.

I think it's alright but it allows WAY too much corporate and government control for my taste. I also don't think it would be very popular due to people thinking the same.

No. I don't think I'd be as driven to be successful if I was 100% white. I wouldn't mind being Asian, though. That would be interesting.

One goal that I'd love to create is some form of alternate reality in which humans can live different lives in different time periods, different races, different genders, etc. Obviously it would be done with computer software and not some scifi transportation device.

It's a project I've been thinking of taking up and figuring it out somehow. It's just a tough subject.

>When I was a kid in middle school I tried to get more in touch with black culture and got laughed away from the nigger lunch table. Even the ones who did accept me, I felt like a third wheel.
Are you glad that happened? If instead you were accepted by them do you think you'd be in a different place in life today?

I think I'd be an imbecile liberal feeding off of the mainstream media's bullshit. I'd probably be smoking weed and rapping. I'd be going nowhere. I'd probably hate business and never have started mine. My life would have been a failure. Conservatism is what saved me from a life of misery and I'm forever thankful. I was able to see the world and the US for the place it really is. That rejection from the black table pushed me from liberalism to conservatism.

Kill yourself you shitskin mutt

>Hungary

LOL OK

If you're based enough we'll let you stay in the ethnostate and eventually your genetics will be BLEACHED back into the system.

Great, just what we need. The browning of the united states, europe, pol, nowhere is safe for whites to run without stinking nonwhite DNA following us

All good. I think the ethnostate would prefer hardcore blacks as opposed to whiny white liberals.

Usually the redpilled blacks I meet are REALLY hardcore.

>a shitskin ape
Go back to réddit. Why are you looking for attention here nigger? Why do you shitskins feel the need to shit up this board?
Just fuck off

Again, Hungary.

It would be easier to offend me if I didn't pretty much know that my life is better than the one you live.

Are you sure nigger? Im not the one who lives in a country with african crime rates and full of shitskins.
Again. Fuck off from here you dumb ape

You live in an irrelevant country in libcucked Europe surrounded by slavs and Muslims.

I'm pretty sure.

Still better than being a child of an ape

Not even close.

Lol

>I won't. I'll raise my future children until the day I die.
Or she leaves you anyway.

What are your plans to find a decent woman?

I've been in a 5 year relationship. My girlfriend and I have pretty much grown up together. We're stuck for life.

>He says on an anime image board
>on a board that is only a few years old

I'm from Arkansas too, user.

I assume you're in 501?

Why haven't you killed yourself Nigger?

So your girlfriend is your sister? Thats some shitskin tradition.

870. Know where Batesville is?

>mulatto uncka Tom muffagga.

Of course.

I live in LR but mainly lived in NLR my whole life.

It's called a childhood friend.

AYYYY a military man in Okinawa or Kanagawa! How's it going?

I can't wait to go back to Japan. It's been too long.

That sucks for you, man. I can't stand LR. Maybe the fact that I felt so unsafe and the large number of blacks I saw as a child there made something click. Memphis, as well.

Batesville is a really nice town. It's getting bigger but it still has a small town vibe. Everyone is nice and gets along well.

Except for Westside, though.

I've heard that way too much.

I can understand how you feel.
I'm 100% nig though. I lived most of my life in white neighborhoods/went to private school and I instantly saw the disparity in public school (Only went 1 year.) I'm currently living in an LR hood. It's pretty shit but it's something you sort of just get used to.

LR is getting crazy dangerous. What area do you live in?

You should start grinding, my man. Get the hell out. Come live up in a northern smaller town like Jonesboro, Batesville, Fayetteville, Hardy, etc.

They're nicer and cheaper.

I like this guy, you can come home and fuck my wife.

Are you more white or black?

YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG! I'VE GOT YOUR NAME! I'VE GOT YOUR ASS! YOU WILL NOT LAUGH! YOU WILL NOT CRY! YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS AND I WILL TEACH YOU! GET UP GET ON YOUR FEET!

YOU HAD BEST UNFUCK YOURSELF BEFORE I UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK!

Extremely white.

I could put a hat on and easily pass for white. I'm mistaken for Southeast Asian, Arab or Hispanic before I am black.

It really is. I'm not here because I want to be,
Mom's getting sick and no one else wants to take care of her. I'm currently studying from home.

what alcohol do you drink

My favorite drink is "a lot."

Na. I'll drink anything. I like it all. Not really hard liquor unless I'm in an area famous for it and then I have to drink it!

Family always, man. My mom passed away 3 years ago. I'd do anything to talk to her again. Spend as much time with her as you can.

>Says his favorite movie is Full Metal Jacket
>Made a reference almost similar to FML
>He made a FML reference back

I really like this guy.

Appreciate that sentiment, senpai.
I'm out now. Rare to see another Arkansan on chan ever so I had to drop in and say what's up.

ask a swede mexican, scot, irish mixed white guy anything aswell im having a bad night

Even white supremacists gotta appreciate a based halfie.

I love that movie so much. It really showcases how young boys can be turned into emotionless machines. People really think Joker is the main character but, really, it's to show a success of the military brainwashing machine and a failure of the machine. Joker was the success and went from a normal kid to someone who executed a child.

Pyle was a failure. It's really a beautiful cinematic piece.

The fuck?

All good, my dude. All good. Wish you luck in everything you do. Maybe I'll see ya one day.

Hungary is way more peaceful than the US, you dumb nigger. I've been there, they actually have a history. Go to Brazil, they will accept you there, it's a nation of mutts

yeah im a mutt

She'd better not be white.

I'm actually not a white supremacists, the flag was bait for the other pollacks when I made that "fuck my wife" post.

Mayo or Ketchup?
Rei or Asuka?
Star Wars or Star Trek?

>mayo
>not mustard

I'm not military. Fuck your military. America is shit.

She's Asian, interestingly enough.

I don't care about crime rates. I care about personal freedom.

The US doesn't have a history? Hm... Why don't you look back a few years because without the US you'd be named Heinz Schicklegruber.

Lol all good my dude

Depends on the food.

Rei.

Neither but I choose Trek.

We're sorry for turning your country from a shitty imperialistic empire who resorted to ramming planes into ships into a 1st world technological powerhouse that then entire world loves.

Our bad.

What are you? Some English teacher?

>Depends on the food.
I would have also accepted "both".

>Rei.
Mah half-nygga

>Neither
Nice, obviously Starship Troopers is the superior Sci-Fi universe.

Both is fine.

Rei is more interesting and aesthetically appealing.

Well, Star Wars is fucking gay

Do people call you an uncle Tom? Also is it harder to voice out your opinions on matters since they'd call you "not really black/racetraitor,etc"?

Why do black people love to loiter so much?

And the weirdest thing is, when alone, I've noticed niggers are so quiet. But 3 or more and they're loud loitering monkeys everywhere.

>Rei is more interesting and aesthetically appealing.
And Asuka is a fucking Psycho, witch capital P.

Rei best girl, Misato best woman.

And Star Wars is indeed gay as fuck.

Every single time I talk. It's mainly because all of the facts and things I say are heavily researched and backed up with facts so it leaves any opposition no other choice but to yell "Uncle Tom" and run away.

That's just human nature, really. When you're around a group of people who you know like you, you're more likely to be outgoing as you know that any consequences will be mitigated when around friends.

She got jacked off on, too. Ew.

>Can't win an argument, call them names

This is why I don't waste time arguing with stupid and stubborn people. If they refuse to listen, that is their fault.

you are an ass hat

Evangelion is shit
Shinji is a whiny faggot

Or do you prefer....

Me:Oh geez you are right, I am sorry
*walks off*
Me: Fucking idiot

Hello, r/The_Donald.
Based black man, amirite?

What do you think are the current flaws and opportunities in american international tariff policy?