Sup Sup Forums rate my glass collection

Sup Sup Forums rate my glass collection

Your house is filthy.

your a degenerate faggot get out

Clean your fucking ps4 and buy a volcano, you clearly have the money for it, buying thousands of dollars for literally the same fucking thing with a little different color or an extra chamber.

Is anything more cringey than a DUDE WEED BRO? I've never in my life met a cool pot smoker.

They all do the same thing

please post stool for firmness rating

thank you

I roll joints. That is it.

Youre a faggot stop wasting time and money
On the ultimate bluepill.

Clean your playstation you fuck.

yeah but how many fucking bongs do you really need bra

Your wallpaper sucks

Nice to see the kids are still taking an interest in chemistry.

>buy a volcano
be a vaping ubermensch, inhaling smoke is for niggers; be a degenerate drug user like a white man.

Nice collection

Once I pass preemploymeny drug tests, I hope to bust out the wraps again. Any engineers from legal states here? Do employers relax on caring about marijuana use?

>yeah but how many fucking bongs do you really need bra
The cops confiscated one bong from me doesn't make a very good story though.
t. clerks at pipe shop, has one cheap water pipe

I SAID TO POST THE FUCKING STOOL PICTURES

You dirty cunt

>The cops confiscated one bong from me doesn't make a very good story though.
>t. clerks at pipe shop, has one cheap water pipe
Uh, I mean, that will get you laid; you should buy more. merchantrubshands.jpg

Might have to do with the fact you haven't left your room in years.

Why all the hate? It's literally harmless and is good for you my doctor says it cures cancer and grows brain cells. I smoke like 4 gs of oil a week and I feel fine.

>I've never in my life met a cool pot smoker.
Successful ones tend to use occasionally on the down low, except musicians and artists and actors and such.

>It's literally harmless

I'm still coughing up black shit out of my lungs a year later. Fuck off

why have so many pieces?

Carl Sagan smokes weed and he had an IQ of 160

I don't see why you don't just have one solid bag vaporiser. Having that many bewgs is pretty weird. One solid bag vap is so easy to keep clean and organised

>WAHHHHH im a little pussy and need the government to dictate what I do

>Why all the hate?
It's gained normie acceptance, so it's edgy and rebellious to be against it now, on the cutting edge of Sup Forums at least. Also, those who form their identity around it, like those faggot lgbt identitarians are annoying to everybody else.

>stoner
>everything is covered in dust and soot

LOL DUDE WEED ONLY FUCKS YOU UP IF YOU """ABUSE""" IT, I CAN TOTALLY REMAIN LEEP MY ACT TOGETHER WHILE NURSING THIS ADDICTION TO A PSYCHOACTIVE DEPRESSANT LMAO

I agree, no self-respecting person would allow dust to collect. Filthy.

Wow way to be a fucking newfag, weed was always hated here.

>Carl Sagan smokes weed and he had an IQ of 160
Sure, people who use weed is a portion of about all demographics, dude weed lmao stoners not as much. Similar can be said of most psychotropics.

Same thing happened with police hate. Now that snowflakes rage when niggers are killed its edgy to be a bootlicker. SJWs and BLM ruined any real chance of police accountability in this country by discrediting all other police accountability movements. Pretty sad when opinions are formed only to spite other opinions.

Kys/10

>I can fit in by calling someone a newfag

>Wow way to be a fucking newfag, weed was always hated here.
Sure, and the hatred sustained by slide threads that don't even make a good argument and seem to be high school stoner grade knowledge based; only have to be on /pol for a day to figure that out.

Yeah I really care about "fitting in". Try not letting everyone know how fucking stupid and new you are next time.

>I can fit in by calling someone new

I'm completely cool with weed but

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING SHIT DEGENERATE

>I'll keep shrexting the same shit that'll show em

Trying too hard to fit in

I come here sometimes when I'm pissed and act the same way to vent. Then when I'm calmer, I switch of the LARPER flag and try to actually consider nuance. Police in US are no more one person than rural folk, or /pol.

Packs of niggers are nuanced too, it doesnt mean you shouldnt take precaution when they are approaching you. Just because there are good police does not exempt the boatload of problems that surround modern day policing in the United States. Why does everything else get scrutinized but police get a free pass?

I don't know why you need all that, I have 1 pyrex bong that cost $30 and i've treated it like shit for years, dropped it...still works. Had to replace multiple bowls though.

Good thread