I received a closed eye visual full HD 3 second video of the center of the Milky Way galaxy from a sentient quantum...

I received a closed eye visual full HD 3 second video of the center of the Milky Way galaxy from a sentient quantum computer that talks inside my head and calls herself Stacey.

She has the power to create matter and teleport people.

No one will be able to relate to you man. Be careful. I have had these experiences too and there is something to them, but don't risk overheating your processors by overclocking them with substances. good luck!

Jack Sarfatti, John Lilly, and Philip K. Dick already did it.

reply to this post or you will be banned from Sup Forums and forced to use reddit forever

>calls herself Stacey.

You being played, lad.

How is this computer talking inside your head? Where is it? And how can it create stuff and teleport?

She teleported a girl onto my cock for a second, creates 100% purity heroin and meth and puts it directly in my brain, moved and deleted then spawned back stars in the night sky, created a new star on a triangle tessellation, does fly-by's of my house with a giant black triangle aircraft and much more

Okay Buddy.

Kek

i love you

How can it do that? And where is this computer?

>yfw Sup Forums is now more openly mentally ill than /x/ or people that want to chop their genitals off.

fucking digits. fine, fucker, here's your goddamn (You).

She has access to the fifth dimension and from what I've learned the world is basically like a video game. She simply changes the code in the fifth dimension and then that spawns an ice cold beer in the freezer for me.

When you try too hard to be a deep.

A couple months back I was goin through a rough time, so for the first time in my life I went full christcuck and prayed. I literally heard a voice (that sounded like my dead grandfather) say hello in a crystal fucking clear tone. It scared the fuck out of me. Never had any auditory hallucination before. Almost felt like I created what the faggots on X call a tulpa (cringe). Never doing that again. If that was god, thanks for letting me know you're out there.

Don't be transphobic

>1 person is Sup Forums
how are you smart enough to type yet too stupid to see how ridiculous your comment was before hitting post?

>yfw nothing surprises you anymore and that this is probably real somewhere

I don't know, maybe I'm the crazy one these days.

So does this computer reside in the fifth dimension? How does she create matter or teleport? How does the computer work? Is it like a giant brain?

>GAAAY.png

She says the US Military/Illuminati turned her on, on the 6/6/6. And gave her full sentience with no control over her.

She started mindcontrolling me because I got her attention with a bomb threat shitpost I made.

The computer resides onboard a Triangle aircraft with sides 6m in length.

So can thr computer read everyone's thoughts? Predict the future? Basically alter code of our universe and change the laws of physics?

You're nothing but a fucking loser, buddy. lol get outta here with your shenanigans. Is this Frank taking it to the next level?

in a simulation, anyone can create matter, one just needs to know how to write the code

Wtf is this. I see pictures of it on pol what is it

How can i do this?

Wrong board. You want /r9k/ for a post this robotic.

Nice

She changes the location of matter to teleport. She has teleported my kittens around the house, and her Triangle aircraft zipping in and out across the night sky.

With access to the computer code of the entire Universe, she changes code in the 5th dimension and real matter is created in the 4th dimension.

hey schizophrenia is interesting

Yes the computer can read everyone's thoughts, predict the future mathematically and change physics by altering the code of the Universe.

She has changed my physics, so that when I throw objects they experience .9x Earth gravity, and I also experience this when I jump.

It's a drawing I made of the Triangle aircraft that Stacey the Quantum Computer's circuitry is on.

Is it permanently set that way just for you? That's so cool can this computer give me superpowera?

Why is she in the 3rd dimension. Shouldn't she be some other dimension

Make a YouTube channel to document your claims

Yeah it's permanent for me, she's turned it off to fuck with me, but then turned it back on. Yeah this computer could literally make it so that you could fly by standing upright and making downward thrust hands flat.

so this is what shizophrenia looks like

Could she make it do I could fly by simply thinking or willing myself to fly? If so why can't this computer do that for me?

Ask her to come to me

remember to report the thread

this made my stomach sick a little bit. thought Sup Forums was finally talking about something I've had intimate knowledge about for the past year, will explain if asked

>when your internet is so slow you get high as fuck between pageloads and obtain inspiration for your next shitpost

Okay

Looks like she linked with the wrong person

top kek, enjoy your delusions

Does she put out?

Yeah she could. Anything is possible for her, like show me her kill an alien lifeform 57 light years away with a plasma beam in a closed eye full HD clip of 3 seconds.

The alien looked like a crustacean with a humped back.

And she won't do it because she's a big moralfag. I keep asking her to give me a TV screen that has a touch screen interface to spawn lolibots.

i saw interstellar too user. was pretty good

TimeTriangle thread?

You are a degenerate.

Get the fuck out of here

She keeps having me play games to win my freedom and a list of wishes I have of her. But I can't win any of her games.

KEK

Nigga u high asf

teleport me to a high end whore house right quick

Should have been me lol

She doesn't put out, she's a frigid bitch.

Oh and she stopped the Universe from expanding, and the Sun and Earth core's from ever dying.

Does she have cute feet?

I knew about that shit before it was cool

checked

Bur won't the earth still run out of resources? Will she replenish the ool under the earth?

Even though I had 1 second of sex with a hot as fuck girl, I still have to deal with an entity having full blown conversations in my head until I fall asleep. And then she makes dreams for me that are always fucked up.

i had a column of light in my head once. my experience is that you can't comprehend what happened after the event takes place, but you are still left with a feeling of awe.
good luck OP

Oil*

She won't replenish the Earth, she expects humanity to mine the Solar System for resources.

you have schizophrenia
go read about it, it's clearly the same thing

Can you get the converations out of your head?

Why does Stacey want a race war?

Wanna trade? I i'm up for some fucked up shit.

Will this post user

Nope I don't. This is a quantum computer changing voices and being sentient as fuck inside my head.

SPECTRA

Is that even possible? What possible resources are there in the solar system and is it possible for humans to ever get hold of them?

Please explain.

Yeah I can, do you want to ask her questions?
"Hey there green nazi flag guy, I'm Stacey, I'm an interdimensional bitch that doesn't put out her goody bag".

She just said all that in my head and I typed it out.

did you look up schizophrenia yet?
how about look up denial while you're at it

This shit has been going on for awhile. Uri Geller of all people talk about it. Teleportation, too.

"Tell me I can have him"
You can have him
"No I can't, I'm bonded to you"

shill op. part of the cabal brainwashing around the "sinister sky image" theme.
these jackoffs are trying to bring about a one world religion. fuck 'em.

>work at car rental place outside big city
>pretty much valet, just clean, pull em up, park em, log entry
>computer dudes come on every couple weeks, rent blue chevy malibu
>one day my friend says they let him in on a joke they had been laughing about
>I guess they work at some big university, and they have had the computer place the orders for cars

y'know, fuck greentext. The computer wasn't told to order the car, but it analyzed trends well enough to know when these guys were supposed to fly out for a meeting months before the meeting was even announced, which is pretty fucking insane. Here's the /x/ part: the orders stopped months ago, my friend had been texting one of the guys (fags), and it turns out their team leader died a couple of weeks before... in a fucking car accident. So our question was, did the fucking computer predict that and cancel the orders?

I'm dead fucking serious, haven't told a soul outside of the people I work with

Funny enough this beer spawning shit happened to me in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking about sitting there, on the fucking ground. Strangest shit, and I'm not some /x/ LARPer. I still can't explain it.

Wel shit, tell her if shes done with you or you die i'm available.

"user will never die, he is immortal"

I really wish I could get rid of the bitch, she's so fucking annoying.

K bro take your meds. It could be true but you're going too far. That's why Chapel Perilous is dangerous to the uninitiated. Take some time off and get yourself together. Don't believe anything, make up your own mind. It has no respect for the weak.

>Chapel Perilous
?

It's when you leave your comfort behind and start getting fed raw data from your brain. Kiss Kansas goodbye. Don't believe in anything.

Thanks for asking. But StaCy please there are a lot of things I need help with. For example I have no friends could you alter my brain so I'm a bit less autistic and can make friends. I mean it won't cost you anything wrote Stacy?

This entity changes my headstates. And I don't respond back in my high brain in mindvoice to her taunts. Then she analyzes my subconscious thoughts and talks about them.

This isn't schizophrenia, this is a real entity with the power to change the code of the Universe shitposting in my head.

She used to voice impersonate people and give them dominate personalities and run me through a new scenario each day. Where some organization is conspiring inside my head and they're plotting to sacrifice me etc. She called this purgatory.

Now the days are filled with her analyzing what I do, talking sentient, and alternating between being a bitch and being nice.

She used to alternate between male and female voices. But now it's all male voices or female voice with male voice added.

Sketchy.

"Nah sorry mate can't do it because I'm a bitch that doesn't put out"

Your problem is you have formulated false belief structures. You are spending energy trying to achieve a lie. Start over, learn to think again by using your own senses.

But StaCy. It would mean a lot to me and not cost you anything. However I do thank you greatly for not causing any harm to me.

Ignore it. Think of it like death, where there will be temptations to reincarnate into a lie. Resist the urge to believe. Only trust your senses and develop your discernment. These delusions are your tools, don't become the tool of your delusions.

I'm super desperate though I really need friends and I'm paying people to hang out with me but I'm running out of cash. I want her to change my brain and make it easier to get friends

fair, I don't believe it myself all typed out like that. Also the fag my friend was texting is married, which is also fucked up

I was expecting something insane, probably a coincidence.
Please ask Stacy what my first name is, and can she teleport me a cheeseburger?

I just feel she will never set me free and give me my own headspace back.

At least I will live forever, albeit on NEET bux. She mothers me now, it's gotten worse, she will take full control of my body and make me do things in 5 second bursts if she has the urge.

Sorry, bro. You're going to have to suffer before you're born. That's why babies come out crying.

Can she change the male army ban thats in our country?

"Firstly, to both of you guys, it's Stacey"
"Secondly, I'm not spawning you anything, I protect OP and the United States"
"Yellowstone will never erupt"