Holy shit that is one disgusting sounding language

Holy shit that is one disgusting sounding language.

I respect the sentiment and encourage anyone to put their own nation ahead of other's (outsider's) wellfare, but has a point, chink languages are fucking ear rape.

god fuck our country

Pinoy accents are fucking annoying even worse than pajeets.

it's not like they can criticise their own government. gotta take it out on someone, i guess.

I really hate rap..no matter what language.

is that the official band of the communist party?

das rrright.

Why would a white guy live in the Philippines?
Serious question

We wuz qangs n shinto!

For lolis.

Farang dingdong maybe? Also the video is chinese rappers making fun of white sexpats, the image is slightly related filipinos being flips.

To diddle kids

Sexpats are pretty cancerous
The Chinese are also rats though, so overall I feel non-plussed

Filipinos are fucking niggers. Disgusting jungle Asians who do nothing but shit up superior countries built by superior people. My family is originally from Hong Kong and I visited a couple of years ago. Fucking pinoy scum were everywhere. Ugly little shitskins with some nasty sounding language. They need to go back.

The video is about chinese rappers making fun of white sexpats. The image was just something I quickly got that was related enough to anti-westerner sentiments that chinks have.

lol look at this manlet. He is even shorter than the other flips. No wonder he doesn't like tall rich white men. Also why is he singing in Chinese?

> live in high-end Makati for a fraction of the cost of Commifornia
> beautiful conservative wife
> people are really pleasant and polite
> stunning beaches
> if you respect the culture and follow norms everbody treats you well
> governed by a man who knows solving problems sometimes means shooting people in the face

I love it here.

Dibs confirm fellow Calibro. How does it compare to the rest of Asia?

Much closer to Thailand or Indonesia than Japan or Korea. Rough on the edges but really pleasant. Manila has neighborhoods where the poverty is devastating and neighborhoods where the dining compares to San Fran and NY. Traffic, is a bitch.

Interesting. Is Islam problematic in Indonesia btw?

Indonesia my guess is yes, and growing. Here its localized to the southern island of Mindanao. There is a minority all over the place but the problems are only in the south.

>governed by a man who knows solving problems sometimes means shooting people in the face
Narcopoliticians BTFO..literally

super cheap to live and a great base for south pacific sailing

flip here,

if you guys want i can do AMA

let me know

>Disgusting jungle Asians
As opposed to the ""Asians"" you have in your sex gangs, right?

Can you even speak Tagalog, pare?

>"Fuck foreigners!"
>Wearing foreign clothes, driving foreign cars, owning foreign dogs, using foreign products, and frequenting foreign stores

Hmm...

I've met a few flips, I like them. But the fact that the Philipines and Thailand are the no. 1 spots for pedophile sex tourists from here says more about the state of their country than ours.