Victory Before The Actual Event Edition

Okay Sup Forums it's time to make something clear.

Leftists shrieking hysterically is fun to make fun of, and it's all nice to call these guys LARPers from our keyboards... but let's think about this for a moment. What this event actually demonstrates. This night was proof of how terrified the world is for the wrath of the Awakened Saxon. Imagine if instead of deciding to take up torches and march, they decided to commit acts of mass violence.

This is a show of force, extra violence was not required. This is the true power of the white man. A single powerful display of self-determination is all that's needed for everyone to understand what's at stake. This is a white revival. We have the spirit and self confidence to survive, and some day we will take what is ours.

Great job to everyone involved. This Happening is just getting started, and we're already winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc
youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ?list=FLquw7MMiYTCarqXVMExjgVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

visual for refernce

Most of the problem are actually WHITE PEOPLE who are brainwashed commie scums and nigger/shitskin lovers

First you need to eliminate traitors among yourselves, inferior races won't be able to do shit

Death to Commies

I'd love for a race war to actually take place. But it needs to be started by the niggers.

Beautiful. Were going to make it guys we are going to turn the ship around.

The point is the world doesn't have to be violent all the time nor anytime. People need to start making future choices today for our people and our future generations.

I would've thought MSM would bury or ignore this, but one of the top stories on Google News is a WaPo article about the march. Of course they spin it in their predictable way, but it shows they believe covering it in a negative light benefits the left more than not covering it at all. I disagree, a show of strength with good optics will only benefit us, as much as establishment institutions try to spin it.

Tonight was a Good Night.

Tomorrow's gonna be fucking juicy.

whose getting beat up here?

its like 10th thread dude. go die

nice

this event gave me hope

oh my bad i saw the leaf I expected it was yet another shill thread

Communist scum.

Anit-Fa and Commies, about a minute later they were all forced out and only Tiki Torches were around the statue.

Lol, my point is that we've already won and the event hasen't even started.

Take that hope, and use to help make a future for our people.

im so hyped for cantwell speech

I was ready to just lay back and die like my doctors told me i would but no,this one event gave me hope for a future and when there is hope in the heart the body can grow strong. I want to get well again i want to live to see the golden dawn when this leftist bullshit is finally put down once and for all. They told me i'd be dead by 45. I'm 33 so there's plenty of time to turn it all around and live to see the start of a bright new golden age. I believe in you. God damn it,it feels good to be white again.

Uh yeah what was WWII or ethnic conflict and sectarianism for that matter.
Alternative politic vloggers are nothing but ISIS and Syrian rebel tier scum. Should be avoided like the crony funded garbage they are.

We need a song to sing. We're going full on lord of the rings muthafucka. I suggest Royals since we were literally Kangs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

Me too, glad I have him 25 USD.

Whites like our violence like we like our garages, organized and full of fancy tools.

what's tomorrow?

Fpbp

violent commies

i j-just thought it was a meme

There's more to follow tomorrow mate.

Checked Brother,

My entire life I thought I was Southern European, turns out I am Haplogroup I-M253.

I guess I gotta join you guys now.

leftist retaliation and reinforcements for /ourlads/.
if the violence was ever going to escalate to lethality it will be tomorrow.

Media fallout from the event, possibly more demonstrations as well. Gonna be a comfy news day, with excess leftist screeching.

Oh Look! They're acting just like nigge-... Hey, wait a minute. You faggots are such flaming hypocrites.

they're fucking IDIOTS. they are losing because they're idiots. they legitimately do not understand that they are advertising to people that it's safe to consider these ideas now.

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

It's time to steal some of their Hillary inspired power back!

We need to flood all the websites covering this with info:

>CALL OUT THE JEWS OR ALT-RIGHT WILL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Use their gollams against them!

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST REDPILL (actual redpill) OPPERTUNITY IN 2017!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

The Alt-Kike has stolen all of our memes. They have stolen the culture we created. Now they have turned it into Alt-Anti-Fa (as in alternative to fascism or anti-fascism).

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Don't let Tricky Licky Dicky Spencer turn these proud white boys into gay zionists!

>Zionists DID 9/11!

Stay scared cuck.

please stop

Don't get too exited. We may have to bash you to the ground once again. You are still considered white-trash to most people, tho.

>all this reddit spacing
now we know where you are from...

There was ten of you mate.
Fucking ten.
Where were you? Where the fuck were you mate?
Come on over and "bash" us cunt I fucking dare you, you'll leave in a bag.

Goddamn I want to make some mole-babies with her. Fuck.

>some day
That day is actually today in the lower 48.

Jokes and memes are actual opinions, eh?
Guess lefties really don't understand humor...

Cry shitskin

Stop it right there, kiddo. It is one thing having a peaceful march - but trying to subvert this free country and make it to serve your fascist interests on the expense of colored citizens- I fucking swear your larper heads will end up on a fucking stick.

What're you gonna do about it, pussy?

HAHAHAHA Ancom flags accusing anyone else of LARPING! Tell me when your multigenderbinaryracekin workers will revolt.

They make up 13% of our population and cause 48% of all solved homicides. They have started it

>praise blm terrorists
>wish death upon peaceful marchers

americans are autistic

Where
Were
You
Answer me that mate, where were you?
Only ten? Antifa could only muster ten, a tranny, a boomer jew and some college kiddies?

Where the fuck were you?
You want to see about larping then come on down here mate, bring your friends as well then we'll see about what's fucking larping you scum.

Come around then, I'll make sure you'll leave in a body bag. We are tired of being pushed around by your ilk, and you will know soon enough your actions have consequences. Are you prepared to die?

the south will rise again, god damn it feels good being white.

>777
Checked Based Crusader bro.

Where've you gone lad? Are you cowering like the rest of your putrid mates?
Bring your friends, I fucking dare you. Show us all who's larping cunt.

Right now you are crawling out of the sewers, people sympathize with you because you claim you are for freedom of speech, unlike the hysterical SJW warrior. But the problem is you fucks don't really believe in free speech at all. After all, what you want is authoritarian safe-space for whites on a national level - Well I got news for you buster, you are not getting your alt-reich counter-revolution here.

People are still not taking bunch of neck-beards in tailored suits seriously, but if you ever were to get hold of state power, and enforce your authoritarian ideology on us, thus curbing my free speech right - you will end up dead I fucking swear you fucking traitorous pig.

I want this here.

Not even that many showed and it still terrified everyone.
'What' not 'who', commies aren't people.

Commie Larper wants us to take him seriously. Your threats are worthless, go back to sucking jamal's dick.

Already got my popcorn ready for this one. Gonna be comfy, lads.

>small crowd marches on a campus during the college's break period when nobody's there
what brave noble souls. truly inspirational.

Bring your guns, commie. I'll make sure you'll receive a good dose of lead vaccination.

Nobody wants to take away your ability to speak freely. It's actually the best recruiting tool we have. You keep talking and we'll keep talking. It's pretty clear who wants to keep voices from being heard at this point.

All you can do is mouth Dox yourself cunt so i can laugh when someone stomps you out.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

peaceful protester against the globalist policies that are hurting their people

(((they))) villianize them

>anarchist
>calling people traitors

If we're crawling out of the sewers then why don't you come on down and put us back in mate?
Should be easy enough if half of what you say is true so fucking come on down here and put your money where your mouth is you sack of shit.
Bring as many as you feel comfortable with, we'll send you all home in a fucking bag.

Live, user!! Live deliciously !!!!

Czeket

Yet you guys are still freaked the fug out. Really activates my almonds.

you are correct, I DO want a white safe space at the national level because minorities are the violent criminals :^)

Whites beating up whites.. until I see Soros family members.. rothchilds and children hanging..

YOUR ALL FUCKING PUSSIES

so when does the event actually start with the live stream?

Is there a full video? Who started it?

I'm having a little bit of doubt that the commies would start shit that outnumbered.

I think you misread my post mate,

these men tonight were heroes. i will not forget what they have sacrificed by simply lifting a torch.

I see no dead central bank family members.

Enlighten me faggot. Or should I say circle

The left will double down as it always does, thus driving more into the fold. The plan is going accordingly. Hope it's now a jew's....

cool got some links for them burning cars and smashing buildings?

THIS IS A KIKE RUN AMERICAN SPRING FALSE FLAG.

UNTIL THEY KILL ELITE FAMILY MEMBERS ITS ALL BULLSHIT.

ARAN SPRING SHIT WAS IMPLEMENTED THE SAME WAY.

GAS
THE
GLKBALIST BANKERS FAMILY MEMBERS

START WITH THE CHILDREN AND WORK YOUR WAY UP.

Genocide them as they are the white man via interracial breeding.

one step at a time noobs.

J u s t _ r i g h t _ m y _ s h i t _ u p

Me too, this is just the beginning, godspeed to all the user's that attend.

>Only could muster a thousand

Lol

I feel like geography and population would make something like this a harder prospect over here.

yar yar yar, yar yar yar

Nailed it

This
Also this

This is an unprecedented event in modern American history. The fact that so many people were mobilized makes a massive statement. If the enemy of my children think we'll shuffle into the future looking at our feet, waiting patiently for the inevitable death that follows, they are sadly mistaken.

This is just the beast clearing it's throat.

I feel like tomorrow's gonna be a bloodbath.
We have literal fascists and communists fighting in the streets.
We have daily threats of nuclear annihilation.
We have a new caliphate in the world.
We have glorified the mentally ill as moral paradigms.
Tomorrow could be the spark of some crazy shit to come.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN. THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE!

this march reminded me of song related

youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ?list=FLquw7MMiYTCarqXVMExjgVw

LOL. I fucking wish that was real.

No matter what the result we will ensure that those who follow know we stood.

You should use that as bait for Leftypol

>what you want is authoritarian safe-space for whites on a national level
When have any of us claimed otherwise?
Do you know what an ethnostate is?

this
whites are split politically while brown subhumans are consistently monolithic. the only thing worse than a brown is a traitorous white

Today was a huge whitepill. I was worried that this would fizzle, but it didn't. And (((they))) are completely terrified.

>if I had a son
RIP BARRON

Unless Trump has some epic tweet in the waiting. (Shitposter-In-Chief) Let's write some Statements for WHanon to use.

I'll start. The president was too busy laughing on Twitter to response. NASA is currently searching for his sides in orbit. Once found he will send a tweet.

Daily reminder this was the plan all along. Either go all the way or prepared to be crushed brutally into the centre.

This is the phase of white ethnic independence = evil. In the US, Propped up by CIA plants.

Pic related. Be extremely careful. This feels too soon. Most people are not desperate enough yet. The Mass Man needs to suffer to learn.