Hey Sup Forums let's talk about deep state technology

Specifically, I want to talk about the TR3B, how do you guys think it works? Is it the ayys?

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/USAPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_YB-49
youtube.com/watch?v=cub_t_TjetU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you take Ayys out of the equation the whole concept falls flat on its head. A small govt company could not compete with tech companies that have thousands of employees

isgp-studies.com/USAPs read up famirino

that has got to be the shittiest photoshop I have ever seen.

Fuck, man, I didn't make it.

>Fuck, man, I didn't make it.

Your ID is suspicious as well... oh well, I guess you're not the CIA.

Im sure that shit is crazy as fuck.
Pic related in 70s, imagine telling people in 70s and early 80s that an angular non aerodynamic pyramid thing is a plane invisible on radars and almost indestructible by any AA.

Pic related started in 70s*

Laughs in balkan

I said almost indestructible. Also wow 1 plane during the whole war.

chemers are actually ufos are actually warring factions of angels waiting for christ's return

> actual deepstate tech

>small govt company filled with high IQ's selected from early childhood via compulsory schooling
>large corporations filled with affirmative action shitskins

Hmmmmmm... it's like the bottom ~95% of humanity are slaves or something.

what is it for?

You're moms cunt

take your meds shit head

Who else is hyped for the upcoming war and all the fancy new toys they've got?

damn, she must be rich.

>muh DEEP STATE

fuck this buzzword

For whatever you want user

fake and gay

there is no new tech
go to sleep

so,it can make my calculus homework?

I've seen pics of planes i wasn't supposed to. They looked like something out of the 1950's. No paintjob, simple shaped fuselage like a 7X7 Boeing. The only thing that looked modern/new was the wing shape.

nah, just linear algebra, that's an older model.

blessings faggot

Bump

There are 6 fundamental forces of nature. There are actually 3 different gravity forces. 2 more than what we a taught. Hard to observe because they exist in a higher dimensional metric.

What the physical thingy is this: it's a superconducting flywheel / gyroscope above a superconducting solenoid / coil of wire. They both produce virtual particles that combine to graviphoton pair that decays and produces work in R4

The exact materials / matrix to build this is what I am stuck on. I think its ORME / mana / rare form or gold silver platinum rhodium rhuthium osmium

Very very expensive to procure - out of my budget - it's like that old South Park episode. Cure to AIDS is money...

Also the craft have side effects. You can't drop bombs from them. Once you spin it up and fly you can't breach the hull because of the field. Relatively useless as war machines. Also they have two modes of flight. Conventional and subspace / multiples of C travel. Mars takes about 3hours.

Based on the shape of the craft, it's more likely to be an ionocraft. Also, a virtual particle is simply a particle spawned by the universe to maintain balance, a quantum phenomena, they have negative mass, and don't really relate to super conductors. Also, were it to be a superconductor based craft, it would need a conductive material underneath it to remain in a stable position.

Also, over c travel would mean mars in less than 13 to 24 minutes, not 3 hours.

One more thing, graviphotons, which are theoretical, and limited to the fringe Kaluza Klein theory, and could only produce enough potential repulsive gravitational force to counteract it's paired graviton.

> mfw elon musk is being fed deep state reusable booster technology from 40 years ago in exchange for not going back to PayPal and disrupting the Federal Reserve like he planned to do up until he got bought out
> ...
> mfw I realize two years on Sup Forums has made me lose my mind

I was talking about conventional discs - Billy Meier pleadian type there the shape is very important - also important the gravity field protects the craft from aerodynamic heating and stress - I am not sure about the tr3b but ion prop is just disinfo the physics just don't add up. The only way you fly without prohibitive energy budgets is gravity engineering. Full stop.

You need to up your physics game user virtual particles absolutely are involved in super conducting

> what is a cooper pair

The twin is a virtual particle user. The closest physics to all this is Heim Theory and its quantitized geometrodynamics and pollymetric tensor.

Sorry, I keep thinking of more things. Extended supersymmetry is highly unlikely.
Also, why Osmium for building materials? It's insanely rare, dense, and brittle.

The twin is a graviton. Also, ionocraft is old technology, the same principle is what allows satellites like Deep Space 1 to function. Literally all you do is ionize nearby gasses, you can make one at home with aluminium foil and a car battery (not literally, just hyperbole).

Also, sure scientist can use superconducting plates to prove things like the graviton with the Casimir effect, but I fail to see where you get virtual particles from superconducting.

Trump force 1.

One more thing, Heim Theory is literally science fiction. All of your stuff is based off of unaccepted, and fringe theory.

Aside from geometrodynamics, but that's practically general relativity.

And cooper pairs are explained by classical physics.

there's a fairly cheap experiment you could do, user: hang a superconducting disc from a scale, get it spinning super fast, and see if its weight changes. don't forget to do it with another non-superconducting disc as a control.

Precious metals are valuable. Why ? They have limited industrial use no biological use ... Aall they are is things don't exist that much / take effort to refine - why did they represent value for 1000s of years ? Because shiny ?

I have heard stories of mana / the philosophers stone / white powder / mono atomic elements /

Basically a very small ratio of natural gold / precious metals has this special allotrope. It has special superconducting powers. You need it to build the graviphoton drive without crazy amounts of energy on cooling

If you crashed your ship on earth you will need the primitives to mine it for you - hence why golds always been important / horded by the elite

I have read the physics - I have made my own designs - the technology seems totally doable by a small company / machine shop (except the hull) but it seems the materials are just unobtanium and you are going up against a power structure that will kill you if they find out about it...

Also just the years of disinfo. You want to crack anti grav ? lmao user. Lmao. I tried...

what is elon up to? is he aware that his government already has tech to get to mars really fast? is it all a farce?

No, it's not antigravity, it's literally forcing a stream of ionized gases flying out of the bottom of the craft, which produces lift. It's not literally screwing with gravity, just a cool way of making thrust.

Mars is a hologram.

> user who makes flat earth posts
shut the fuck up fagot
aussie flags rangeban asap

It does actually produce a seemingly anti-gravitational effect, it's sort of like the counterpart to the electromagnetic coil.

No, it's not that they are valuable, it's that it's the rarest metal on Earth.

It's been done user research dropping spinning gyroscopes there was a result but the flux of virtual particles it was running into was extremely small and probability of producing graviphoton pairs was tiny. You need two sources to produce virtual particles of high flux to get the graviphoton probability up to a certain level.

You don't get nuclear reactions by throwing lumps of dirt together... Because: reactivity cross sections

Wow that is like totally just your opinion man and nothing else. What if you were wrong ?

I would also like to point out that the theories that most of what your saying come from were proposed before the first sightings of the TR3B

It's still a fucking plane you fuckhead look at all the shapes they don't even look like planes anymore. I'm pretty Damn sure they don't have the ability to have fucking magic hover of crafts

This bugs me deeply too user
Nope
Trying powering that user with what ?
Hate flat earth psyops are you a bot ?
There are much much rarer metals.. Incorrect user

12/8/2017 user comes to pol to tell you all how antigravity works and gets buried in shitpost... FFS

Dont know about the tr3b.

But be carefull. I almost got extradited because of my tor site. I was publishing "illegal" whitepapers.

Local intelligence told me how seriouse the Americans are about this stuff. People get killed. I gave my collection to a secret society for study.

What you find on the open web is usualy disinformation campaigns. As all the old fags knew very well.

If you want to learn about these things. Learn to use freenet. There is still pages on tor but they are all honeypots i think. If you ever hint that you are intrested for the purpose of selling tech you will get killed no matter where you live.

This is the kind of stuff Julian keeps in his deadmans switch. Do yourself a favor and avoid the subject.

scientia est potentia

They made this in 1947.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_YB-49

I believe i specified that it is the rarest METAL, which it is, though is suppose I should have said elemental metal, there may very well be rarer alloys, etc.
To your point about the ionocraft, you can literally make one at home with enough generated thrust to lift itself off the ground with a surprising amount of force with copper wire, aluminium foil, and a HV power source, which can all be acquired for around 50 bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cub_t_TjetU

> research dropping spinning gyroscopes
sauce? specific experiment? jewgle just turns up normie-tier gyroscope balancing demos.

i get straight-up copying pic related would be interesting but surely modern superconductors would work just as well as what was described here

It's funny how you realise how badly anti grav technology could fuck up the world order. Imagine pajeets and jamals buzzing over your house and setting up communities on your fertile land without being able to jack shit about it.

Ra Christ?

Yes but when you leave your house and get into the SKY what are you going to power it with ? You need to lift that power plant and trust me power plants usually weigh more than balsa wood and aluminium foil

The thing about graviphoton pair production is i requires not much energy to spin a gyro and pump a few amps through a superconducting coil

Sure, but do you realize that the lifting force produced in the experiments was literally trillionths of Earths gravitational pull?
Also, I don't mean to be cliche, but, carbon nanotubes hold shittonnes of energy in a very small, and lightweight form

The upscaling of the whole thing would only become less efficient, and you'd be surprised at the potential of the ionocraft, it's like an electric car, it will generate as much work as the amount of juice you put in.

Just stop taking please. There are so many problems with your arguments and your ion tech does not scale

Its a couple of hundred watts to lift foil
It only works in atmosphere (in space you need to bring your reaction mass)

Gravity engineering is PROPELLENTLESS PROPULSION - unlike every aircraft you aren't pushing anything around you are hacking the the geometric fabric of space time in R6 to do work in R4

Just getting the fucking materials to superconduct and create graviphotons at high temperatures without massive cooling energy budgets is unobtanium to the common man.

Room temperature superconducting and antigravity are very closely related IMHO

>freenet

No, you are right about about it working, but you are ignoring the fact that it's incredibly underpowered, and unlikely to be much more than a novelty.

I reported seeing one to my shop supervisor, after I saw one flying over the base.

So then why all the secrecy ?

Also, you aren't hacking the gravitational geometry any more than an electromagnetic coil is "hacking" the electromagnetic field. You are essentially doing the same thing, just with gravity. Also, Ion propulsion does scale, the potential applicable voltage is unlimited, therefore, the potential to manipulate the ionization of gases around the craft is essentially limitless.

There isn't secrecy, it was announced to great publicity in early 2006 by the European Space Agency.

sorry, replied to the wrong thing, haha.