Is it bad that I though Lauren Southern was in her 30s (she's 22)?

Is it bad that I though Lauren Southern was in her 30s (she's 22)?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627
imgur.com/a/RyWee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she's 22
Are you serious? lmao

yup born in 95.

It's the birth control

she is so cute when she doesn't cake on the makeup

Shit genes, I also thought she was 34. Also, saged and reported. This isn't politics.

Her sister is wayyyy better. (she's Lauren's older sister btw)

That tongue hnnng

Dayum

I want them both to give me head at the same time tbqhwy

yfw you'll never meet an alt-right babe like lauren irl

Just go to church. plenty there.

What book do you think she is looking for Sup Forums?

Maybe in other places but I live in San Francisco and the white Catholics here are all posers who don't even really believe in God.

mien kampf

The book to my heart. And she found it

Yeah I was in love until i saw she was born in fucking 95 hahaha shit tier genetics

Her sister is superior for the ass alone

50 Shades of grey. But others look at her so she will pick a book right next to it instead.

Damn I thought she was 14 better put my dick away

It's on the top shelf so it must be a dirty book.

Damn. She kinda looks younger than Lauren. I hope both of them will have children eventually. We need more good looking people.

HNNNNG by Pepe

BBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

I thought she was at least 29-30 as well. White people age so quick. Their teens look like our people in late 20s desu.

Cat in the Hat

Idiot's Guide to Exploiting Thirsty Alt-righters.

good read for all women

she looks like an iranian with that old-lady-face feature and the fake blonde

go to bed laura

same. if she was able to get as far as she has by her age, I'm sure she had a few trains run on her. maybe it aged her.

leave lauren alone you scumbags

nice typo

she's 32 actually

i thought was trap

Imagine her at 30 lol. White women don't age well.

Lauren, if you're here, just so you know, I'm not donating anymore than 50 a month until you start doing private Skype calls again
I love you and all but at least Brittany gives Skype calls for as little as a 100 dollars
And I used to donate 200 to you

I hope you're trolling

american bitchies age like milk

WHAT IN THE KEK.

BRO, what. I would spend that much on a irl girl in a month... U would've just broken my spirit but ur a leaf so can't really expect much.

D-did cuck get censored?!

fucccckkkk....

God damn.

What's your point?
I have a decent income so I don't notice the money gone from my bank account what so ever. I donate 50 to Lauren, 100 to Brittany, and 20 to Tara. I'd donate more to Tara and Brittany if Tara had any rewards for donators and if Lauren did private Skype chats and even gamed with donators like she used to
I donate to other women online as well, and even a few men like Styx and Richard Spencer
A lot of people are willing to spend money to meet celebrities, it's perfectly normal. It feels good to help important names in the right wing movement. It does the world good

boner achieved.

if the sister is such a degenerate whore, why wouldn't lauren be? can't believe people respect these sluts

This pic totally makes me think she takes black dick.

She goes to raves and is pretty degenerate according to Lauren, so probably.

>forgot pic

It means you're probably underage.

*I'd donate more to Tara and Lauren

Nope, 25 fincuck. try harder.

How much do you donate bro?

welp its back to lauren then.

>Is it bad that I though Lauren Southern was in her 30s (she's 22)?
No, not really. What's bad is that you guys keep spamming her. Not only is she a race mixer (having dated a literal shit skin), but she's stated on her AskFM that she has no preference for race when it comes to dating. On top of that she's a civic nationalist.

>If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/886304928293146627

If you want a real redpilled white women rather listen to or watch Lana Lokteff from Red Ice.

So shills have gone from claiming Lauren is Jewish and a "coalburner", to claiming she looks too old and spamming pictues of her sister to claim she looks better?

I've been noticing his pattern in the last day.

Also, this isn't politics.

it's polidicks, fuck off

Keep drooling you low testie faggots.
Drooling on the disgusting kikes spawns of hellâ„¢

There is no way you're 25 if you thought she's in her thirties. No way. Unless you've lived your entire life locked in a cellar without any contact with the world. Women in their 30s don't look like Lauren Southern. I'm past mid-30s, and all naturally attractive females whose beauty would catch my attention without modifiers (like "goodlooking for her age") are in an age range of about 16-23. It is obvious when a woman is in her 30s (or older), and you have to be a kid to think Lauren Southern is in her 30s.

Never donated to any YouTuber. Nothing against people who do and nothing against those who receive them.

Those legs, that ass

Any feet pics?

1. She's a political commentator.

2. This is an honest thread, I sincerely thought she was in her 30s. Most other right commentators are in their 30s.

White women age like shit, deal with it.

full album
imgur.com/a/RyWee

Canadian winters do hell on the skin

>White women age like shit, deal with it.
Women of all races age like milk, Jamal.

I guess some Asians look youthful in their 30s, but they look like children in their early 20s so it figures.

Much appreciated.

>She's a political commentator.

Then talk about her politics or how she's involved in politics. How you think she looks is irrelevant.

>This is an honest thread
I don't believe you. I remember "she looks over 30" was one of the shill talking points that was often used along with "she's Jewish", "she's a coalburner", "she's a tranny". etc., and you already had pictures of her sister saved, so it's clear you're one of them or a retard. She doesn't look over 30 at all.

i really don't see why people think she's old

Who tf is this bitch?

fuck off, nigger.

Why is she dressing like a kekistani?

Thanks bro. Needed a fap tonight

BBC puts years on.

No one would care about her if she wasnt an above average looking woman. So ger looks matter

no that would be a lowball estimate

she is going to age like shit though, no one is going to care about her in 5 years when she looks like 3/10

no. she does look older than she is.

>when she looks like 3/10
>when

They don't. It's another shill talking point to discredit her, like "she doesn't have children at 22". They're desperate.

They can't actually address her arguments so they just attack her character and appeareance, but they fail every time.

DEUS VULT has nothing to do with Kekistan.

Calves are way too big.

How does she come from the same bloodline as her sister?

Another Lauren thread
It is the same nigger multifagging here every time.

So her sister has a skinny waste and a huge ass. Lauren is still way cuter, has an adorable innocent smile, and has bigger tits
And personally I like that Lauren is a little pudgy, it's cute
Lauren's hotter

Also, remember, she's the younger sister, too.

Fuck off Loomer

Welp, found the faggot

Doubt it.

Ann Coulter is still pretty popular despite looking and being pretty old by now.

She has a long future ahead of her if she starts taking her career more seriously.

Her arguments are copy and paste shit from T_D and beg for money from betas like you

>Kekistan flag

lol she is fine you autistic virgins....

I can also look like that with one ton of makeup and three hours of photoshop.

She acts like she's 22. No weight behind her arguments. She hasn't read enough.

Not only does she look like ten years older than she actually is but why the fuck does she have such a deep voice?

It's hard to take someone born in 1995 seriously.

She doesn't look like she is in her 30s so yes you're a retard

I love lamp

>says the Kekistan faggot masturbating to pics of her sister at 4 AM EST

Reminder that MGTOW are the ultimate betas and they've convinced themselves that liking women makes you "beta". Fox and the grapes.