Why are American bitches so fucking corrupt and blind ?

Why are American bitches so fucking corrupt and blind ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/36/1387368036082.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAME OVER

Coal Burners!

Women are submissive and impressionable and fed (((their))) agenda aggressively the second they leave the house

White bitches are jumping on Chinks wagon as well these days....

They're not blind. They can see (and feel in their vaginas) how much bigger BBC is

Why the chinks then?

Literally a rarity outside of Sup Forums shilling

>White bitches are jumping on Chinks wagon as well these days....
Why are they fucking small dick chinks then?

for every chink a white girl goes for, she's fucked 100 BBC

they're way more attracted to BBC, don't kid yourself

Don't they feel remorse ?

Destroying all their ancestors lineage for a selfish choice....how is this possible ?

Because dick size doesnt matter

Lack of confidence does and whitey lacks confidence because he keeps trying to be a nigger instead of getting wise

>Posts British girl.

Because white men have become that beta

FU, user

money

>Women
>Remorse
>Not selfish
Are you 15 or just bait??

What about BBC with vertiligo, can they still win?

Small penis.

What a fitting response

there aren't enough white chads so they dip into the tyrone dating pool because it's better than being with a white beta.

when you haven't unlocked your bf yet

>"WAAAAAAH, why won't white women date us???"

LMAO take a fucking hint dumb whitebois

american white women are the least likely contingent of people in the entire country to racemix

stop making me have to defend america, you dumb fucks

Nothing more beta than Chinks

Partially. Micropeens are subpar, but yeah, confidence is key, and if you can manage that as a white dude, the world is your oyster. In a theoretical battle between a confident anglo and a confident nigger, the anglo wins every time.

They unironically look like a pretty nice couple.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>LMAO take a fucking hint dumb whitebois
NIGGER ALERT

Nothing gets me harder than a big black cock in a white underage pussy preferable muslim rape fantasy as i jerk off to it with my tiny white insult of a penissize.

i dripdrop a few semens as the horsecock shoots semen like a firehose.

bonuspoints if pee and poop is involved.

also fuck this dumb thread go to hell.

More and more white women going for superior Asian men too.

that shit is hillarious but not big enough. c- apply yourself.

Please off yourself. I'm going to assume you're doing this for >yous and that you're lying, but on the off chance you're not, google search cognitive dissonance.

holy fuck do his eyebrows even exist

>Nothing gets me harder than a big black cock in a white underage pussy preferable muslim rape fantasy as i jerk off to it with my tiny white insult of a penissize.
100 German Cuck

$$$$

i mean i didn't hear one we was kings reference.

>More and more white women going for superior Asian men too.
Probably more luck and money than superiority, user

>holy fuck do his eyebrows even exist
Chinks don't have eyebrows.

Women are adept at reading social signals and conforming to social expectations. This was useful in our ancient past, when women performed cooperative work in primitive villages. They had to maintain a consensus about many things, which meant assimilating many points of view and deconflicting them, often by assimilating their own behavior to that of others. Unfortunately, they are not very good at filtering out harmful signals. This leaves them subject to manipulation through mass media.

Men, being more independent and less social, are better at filtering out or ignoring these signals. Men hunted in the bush or labored alone. Consensus was not necessary, because a man would operate independently. Even when men became highly organized, such as the early Mesopotamian city-states, men created hierarchies that enforced compliance from the top down. They never required consensus, and never developed the conforming instinct to the extent that women have it. That's why men, while not exactly blind to the social engineering taking place via the mass media, are less likely to engage in it.

Alrighty, Red Pill History time

be pleb, discover in actual fact

>academics prior to the corrupt rent seeking rewrite of history that women were hated, not just a little, quite systematically on a plane close to or near that of the nigger
>you can see this hatred burried in the literature of British Romanticism, describing women as often the destroyers of great houses, and including their dependencies to incline towards madness, also their slothful lust for physical beauty can at times mirror that of men or in excess
>It is also said the Odyssey was rewritten from Matriarchal text to Patriarchal as civilization swiveled, as a base warning against the wicked evils of women, nymphs, sex slavery, vagina magic, etc etc
>Pandora's box, biblical women being subservient of man, its not supposed to be the other way around

Women are equivilant if not more hated because these low IQ subhumans are in fact the gate keepers to reproductive choice when they are impowered in a Matriarchal system, as is happening now with the establishment's Feminist Welfare, Trump included.....................

Then tell white people to stop loving niggernoggers so much

>Cuckposting
>2017
Top kek canada
Never change

>Asian
>Men
pick one

>tfw too evolved for eyebrows
Whites are pale niggers

I went on a walk today, about 2 hours long, around my neighborhood and side of town. I saw 2 white male Asian female couples, no black male white female couples. I saw regular same race couples mostly.
Long story short, white men seem to be not even trying for white women anymore. Half of white men are skinny or fat betas, shy etc. white girls want a big muscular guy to make them feel sexy.
Think about it this way: White men If you don't get what you want, someone else will do it before you.

who dis qt

Miriam Leone she is Italian

He looks like the girl next to him pooped her pants. Besides, coal burners will be destroyed first.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k
(Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!!!!!!!

Sieg Heil

Fact img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1387/36/1387368036082.jpg

Oh, man.

Can you imagine these two fucking? She must wail like a banshee.

Because society makes them feel bad for not wanting to date people of a different race. Trust me, I was always like "no I could never date a black guy, my parents would kill me" to which me friends would respond "that's so racist". Luckily I stopped giving a fuck what they think and went full fash.

They take your money, they destroy your race, they mock you, they want what they don't what they want, they experiment, then when experiment is over they get fat and you have to pet them like virgin princesses they are not.

Sicilian, South of Italy.

>picture
bwhore n. white woman dating black men, letter 'b' standing for black and suffix 'whore' for whore.

White liberals will be the first to hang on the day of the rope...

All of them.

They will be trying to convince me that they are white supremacists but they will only eat bullets and wear nooses.

;)