North Korea doesn't have functional ICBMs let alone nuclear warheads for them...

North Korea doesn't have functional ICBMs let alone nuclear warheads for them, it's all political tough talk that both trump and kimmy benefit from. It's amazing that autists on /r/politically incorrect have spent the last 2 years sperging out about the lying media, but now that they're (unintentionally) shining daddy trump in a good light, they are going unquestioned.

In a matter of months the MSM wants you to believe they've gone from unguided rockets to almost cracking nuclear tipped ICBMs. Really, double niggers? They have rockets capable of reaching America in flight time alone, there are no other features that render it dangerous. Who's satellites will they be using to guide a nuclear missile? Who's going to make the guidance system? Let alone the years it will take dumb norks to scale down to a nuclear warhead.

In case you are too young or too much of a newfag to know, best korea does this in a cyclical routine. Which brings me to my next point, I see no mention of best korea as a meme in any of these threads, which is 100% proof that they are infested with newfag ledditors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99fQ4RbijEI
youtu.be/xZVIbYiWAHE
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1djGXLkONlOGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based OP.

Jews lie all the time. More (((news))) at 11.

I like this thread, raises a lot of good points.

this isn't 2002 anymore, they've had 15 years with the chinese and ruskies backing their program behind doors

Shut up faggot! Kushn- Trump would never lie to us.

#fuckAssad

God I can't wait to die for Israel

NK currently has three ICBMs capable of reaching most parts of the USA: KN-08, KN-14, and most recently the KN-20.

>Hwasong-14/KN-20 ICBM test footage
youtu.be/99fQ4RbijEI
youtu.be/xZVIbYiWAHE

Even if they work less than optimally, they have enough of them that very likely at least some of them would reach USA, and accuracy is not such a big issue with EMP attacks. They also have satellites over the USA that might very well be capable of delivering small nukes for EMP purposes.

And as for the nukes themselves, they obviously have those. For EMP purposes, small pure fission nukes are supposedly optimal (higher yield causes only slightly stronger EMP and H-bombs are bad because the first stage explosion ionizes atmosphere which causes it to absorb EMPs pretty effectively). And small pure fission nukes are probably what they have the most. They have apparently also managed to make small enough warheads to be deliverable by ICBMs (and possibly satellites).

EMPs are probably NK's biggest threat against USA right now. EMP on a major city will likely cause a total collapse of society, as almost everything depends on electricity, and it will take a long, long time to fix the whole electric grid. Obama went all in on NK collapsing when old Kim died. He obviously lost that bet and now Trump is in a very difficult situation concerning NK.

In two years, North Korea turned a floundering medium-range missile project into a successfully launched ICBM. I wonder where we'll be two years from now? One year? Or even two months? MIRVs? SLBMs (KN-11, range is classified)? Furthermore, what do they have that we don't know about?

tl;dr NK could probably wreck the electric grids of most major cities in western USA tonight if Kim so decided.

>In a matter of months the MSM wants you to believe they've gone from unguided rockets to almost cracking nuclear tipped ICBMs. Really, double niggers?
>what is help from China
holy shit you need to go back

I've been saying this for years. It's not "HABBEDIN" nothing will happen. Just little gubment jew tricks to spend your shekelroos

>Implying it wouldnt be intercepted

(checked)
(checked)
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1djGXLkONlOGZ
Watch this

Do you have to see a nuke blow off before you stop being a pansy?

kek speaketh

This post pretty much agrees with what ive said, that they have essentially dumb missiles that will make it to American shores but not hit anywhere desired. Claiming they have MANY nuclear warheads for missiles when we've only seen nuclear bombs proves that I should disregard the rest of this post after that point
Literally zero evidence of this. If norks started a war using technology given to them by China, the USA would find out and China would be turned against by the entire world. This post reeks of reddit
Not an argument

>"every government agency are lying and being fooled"
>"everything is a conspiracy theory"
>"north korea doesn't have nukes"
>"nukes don't exist"
>"kim jong un doesn't exist"
>"north korea doesn't exist"
>"pyramids don't exist"
>"anyone who says they saw them are lying"
>"reality is a simulation because r/elonmusk told me"
ask us how we know you're 15 years old

Is persuasion naming the Jew?

At least try to be logical and on topic

>implying you're being logical
>implying you're not a newfag redditor
how is it difficult for you to understand that a high IQ race is able to develop nukes and ICBMs

implying all asians are smart anyways

Congrats, you broke the code.
It's political showmanship that news networks benefit from, that's why we're hearing about it.

Dont turn this into a race and IQ thread, shills. This is about how the big cheetoh is telling you porkies and you're gobbling it up

>most heavily sanctioned country
>still somehow manages to function
>still somehow not a littered shithole like burgerland
>still somehow manages to build satellites, nukes and ICBMs
one can only imagine the results if a race of mutts like you were in their position