Uhhh... Why the fuck did a missile just fly over my apartment?

Uhhh... Why the fuck did a missile just fly over my apartment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZe5J8SVCYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in a flyover state
lmao

That's a dildo being farted from the arse of a faggot who just got run over and squished by a drunken truck driver.

How do I know this?

I was that dildo.

because you're a fag

That's not a missile but your mom's vibrator.

North Korea doesn't have functional ICBMs let alone nuclear warheads for them, it's all political tough talk that both trump and kimmy benefit from. It's amazing that autists on /r/politically incorrect have spent the last 2 years sperging out about the lying media, but now that they're (unintentionally) shining daddy trump in a good light, they are going unquestioned.

In a matter of months the MSM wants you to believe they've gone from unguided rockets to almost cracking nuclear tipped ICBMs. Really, double niggers? They have rockets capable of reaching America in flight time alone, there are no other features that render it dangerous. Who's satellites will they be using to guide a nuclear missile? Who's going to make the guidance system? Let alone the years it will take dumb norks to scale down to a nuclear warhead.

In case you are too young or too much of a newfag to know, best korea does this in a cyclical routine. Which brings me to my next point, I see no mention of best korea as a meme in any of these threads, which is 100% proof that they are infested with newfag ledditors

Are the North Korean missiles so small?

What the fuck has happened to the britbongs? They used to be funny and intelligent.

Your travels have been long and to unnecessary places Mr. Rapex 3000.

>apartment
>obviously American

>implying you need satellites to guide a missile

youtu.be/bZe5J8SVCYQ

Youre a fagget

>inb4 "samefag"
>dont mind the ID its a lie....

Im very lonely right now

kek

I'll keep you company, bby.

>lele pickle rick ahaha xdddddd
Fag

Too much exposure to burger culture has robbed us of our wit

The world gets stranger every day. At least you aren't Op replying to himself as someone else trying to bump his own thread. I can forgive the backwards green text in light of your sad lonely neckbeard life.

Nobody brought up pickle rick but you. Also you wish you had half the wit, and character of Ricky and Morty

its going down. if your a faggot stay indoors and cry in the corner with the lights off

if your a man its time to kill nigs and rape all the white women you can find especially the little girls

there are no more rules now. nukes mean there are no rules. old people get purged for using nukes and not being able to pull their own weight

women will eventually be put in rape kennels and have to butt chug cambells soup not because they cant use their mouths but because its demeaning and fuck white women

I think you may be a future serial killer, my kind of goy.

Pasta is pasta

wash your fucking windows you nigger

Uhm you know ...like its 2017 sweetie.

NK launched a satellite in Feb 2016 though.

Unless you're in guam, your a faggot liar OP
race war now

I read this in Benny Hill's voice

>1 post by this ID