Why isn't Wage Slavery an issue?

Why are perfectly good white people earning as much money as shitskins in India? Why is it that the living wage has decreased compared to inflation compared to 30 years ago? Why do we need a college degree to have a house and family? Why does 60% of america earn around less than $35,000 a year?

What happened to our factories, our jobs that pay enough to support a living? Why is minimum wage 7.25 an hour in the states when the cost of living is way above it?

Is it worth fighting over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83kANfOUN_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The degenerate combo of boomers + jews fucked society.

thats a gross oversimplification of reality

its boomers + jews+ white women fucked society

Can confirm. Just got bitched out by a boomer for being "Entitled".

For things like food, shelter, etc.

>Is it worth fighting over?

Who can you fight?
Burn down a bank?

>work at gas station
>brewing coffee
>boomers ask me if I can serve them coffee
>I say "I ain't a friggin berrista." and walk away

boomers not even once.

too many people, too few jobs, when someone tells you there are not enough people he's lying and lobbying to government to import more shitskins (((for work))) because he doesn't pay a decent wage a white person would expect

>60% of america earn around less than $35,000 a year?

Holy shit I was making 45k a year when I was 20. How the fuck are people so bad at doing things? I guess I must be some kind of genius or some shit right?

>Why is minimum wage 7.25 an hour in the states when the cost of living is way above it?

Better question is why is there a minimum wage. Fuck price floors.

Goddamn commies are all dumb twats. I haven't found a single one with half a brain.

The best part is they say that WE'RE the ones that have all the opportunity.

Me and the other 2 million people fighting for a job at Safeway for $9 an hour.

neck yourself faggot

Life is so hard

kys, silver spoon fag.

>Dropped out at 16
>Make roughly 70,000 dollarydoos a year at 23
>Nightclub bouncer

It's really not hard to get ahead and doesn't even take much brains

Very eloquent. I guess not being actually retarded and being an actual worker was wrong then.

I was a blue collar CNC tech at a company I knew nobody walking into, but I guess that's the silver spoon these days by your delusional standards.

Never cease to amaze.

How much is that in freedom money?

You're gonna get lynched regardless.

Sleep tight.

Around 80c on the us dollar

I've got a master's degree in geoscience and I'm a security guard for $12/hr. Government doesn't hire, universities don't hire.

>Why do we need a college degree to have a house and family?

It won't get you a house or family but it'll definitely get you fucked in debt the rest of your life to make sure you can't have those things

Good luck you fairy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=83kANfOUN_U

ik bud I'm being an ass.

I plan on flying over soon, where should I visit ausfag?

The college degree won't get you a house or family but it'll definitely fuck you in debt for the rest of your life to make sure you never have those things

minimum wage is higher than the cost of living because minimum wage is for teenagers. Their parents pay their cost of living

I never have and never plan on leaving Australia, I usually holiday on the South Coast of NSW, the wine regions in Victoria and WA or North Queensland. All good stuff.

Everytime I go to the groceries, there is always an entitled boomer lady clogging up the express line.

>Please go take 5 of those bottle of wine from over there sweetie.

>This card doesn't work. How do I use it?

>Do you take checks?

>etc.

EVERY FUCKING TIME. I don't work at the market, but it must sucks ass having to deal with those boomers.

BS aside bouncers make max $12 an hour here in the states.

Thanks bruh.

if you don't live in a shithole they get tipped out and have 500$ NIGHTS.

Why isn't conscription slavery in issue? It is active in 40% countries of the world. Men are forced into involuntary labor and their freedom is limited, but the world cares womens' whimming?

>bouncers make max $12 an hour

I make literally triple that as a base wage, sometimes more depending on the job. And I don't even have to deal with guns.

Yeah but you're not counting slow nights, where you make like $30 dollars.

Resteraunt and food are shit, you are a slave, get with the picture you white millennial nigger.

Oh and do you take checks?

>Depending on tips

Yeah nah

That's living in america for you.

Labour unions and workers rights here are dead thanks to muh communism.

>mfw aussies think that they're special because they have to pay $500 for a burger

Because of cultural Marxism op.

You have via ancillary communist organizations disrupted the free market unnanturally vis a VI's regulatory capture.

You exported our industry, destroyed tariffs, then made laws making it impossible to start new industries or even build new homes.

In California where the prices for a home are skyrocketing your pushing communism as the solution while at the same time not allowing any new homes to be built and buying up devolpable land for as state or county land.

Your literally creating the problem your selling the solution too.

You a con man a film flam man a schiester. Please kill yourself.

That's because of automation. Marines
Machines are drastically increasing productivity and reducing the need for labor, pushing down the wage rate and the requirement of needing more men. It's going to be interesting to see the impact of the introduction of automation in the long run.

Blaming Jews won't fix this because any business enterprise would prefer to kick out workers with their infinite problems, extra costs, vacation requirements for a machine that can continue to make itself more efficient and do the same job for half the cost anyways.

>mfw Americans think we eat their fancy cuisine

muh machines are taking over

muh servos and plc's are taking over

its so funny when autistic people talk about shit they don't know anything about.

robots are not that impressive. smt is pretty neat and all but at the end of the day robots are just a bunch of motors and some programming. unless we can make microscopic motors with the power of a huge motor, robots aren't taking over the world

most machines are still running off giant ass air compressors and shit

cnc probably killed some machinist jobs, but even then there is still manual machining & plenty of jobs

No new houses are being made in California because they will be using the land to grow pot... I'm getting the munchies from this post tho

Isn't deregulation going to spiral out of control though?

Let's admit it though, we're not economists. Strict regulation causes slowed economic growth, deregulation causes recessions.

It's like it's lose lose whatever we do.

Why are you so retarded?

>60% of Americans make less than 35,000 dollars a year.

This is a blatantly made up statistic.

Says the sandnigger

half the country are dumbfucks that think they will be redneck millionaires. they are low intelligence knuckle draggers that only respond to power. they dont like improving the conditions of people of their own class because one day they think they will be the head honcho abusing them for their own benefit. its why republicans love lowering taxes on rich people even tho it shifts the tax burden onto the middle class and defunding programs that would help them. they are childish god believing idiots dreaming of a future that will never happen and the actions they take in the pursuit of their dream only tightens the noose.

at some point we might might want to start a war and only draft them as their behavior is self destructive and lacks utility with the advancement of technology removing their need to exist.

most regulations put into place by the dems really just harm small business and small banks it really suppresses new businesses and the small guys thus killing compitition. Wile at the same time the regulations are so convoluted the big guys who basically right this shit have the army of lawyers to get through the loop holes.

Problem is both parties are just giving service to the social bases of their parties wile serving the economic interests of their donor classes whom are the same people.

To your original question OP, you cannot have free trade deals with countries who do not have equivalent environmental and labor protections and rights. If the country you trade with treat their people like slaves and don't care about the environment then it will result in a massive transfer of wealth and jobs and result in wage suppression and force productivity increases which it has. You cannot take in goods from a country without equivalent labor rights, environmental protections, and tariffs on your goods without having your own tariffs, otherwise it sets up a false paradigm of competition that will negatively effect the living conditions the labor.

There is also the problem of the central banks and the interest on loans, and we know interest on loans is a form of theft.

As to the deregulation causing recessions keep in mind that glass steagle was killed by Clinton, as I said both parties, some regulation is needed but most regulation instituted by the dems just kills competition does not actually eliminate systemic risk in the markets.

Bankers, Politicians, Jews and the fact that nobody is willing to fight back OP. That is why it isn't an issue. When people wake up they will kill the aforementioned groups and redistribute their wealth to the people. A new government will come into place and the cycle will start again. Probably. Every cycle has gotten worse. Might just destroy ourselves completely at this point. The military is where the real action starts. When the guys defending the corrupt start defending the public. This is when shit starts to escalate very quickly.