Have we decided on whether the Irish are white yet?

Have we decided on whether the Irish are white yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still would

The Irish are children of Europe and thus are white.

Damn. Where the hell did you find that pic. I'm scotch-irish in a mid-west town where most people are of irish bloodlines and I never seen freckles that exaggerated before.

>When shit hits the fan

Degenerate Papists never have been and never will be white.

I don't see why not. The only people I've seen say the irish aren't white were Irish themselves

>Have we decided on whether the Irish are white yet?

ones with norman ancestry are

ones without arent

if irish people arent white then white people dont exist

Please let's stop this divide and conquer among European people. We are all white.

Catholicism is inherently incompatible with the Anglo way of life. The Great Race War between the degenerate Papist and the righteous Anglo is nigh

Irish are god-tier whites. Cease this d&c. Nobody falls for this shit anymore. Sage and carry on, bros.

Hey non white here. I have irish gf with blue eyes. Not a ginger but has freckles. Today I think I finally convinced her white people came from albinos. She rejected it for a long time. But after googling the picture for her self she kind of broke down and realized I was right.

I told her, Satanists rule the world and in reality everyone is related and bound by blood. And they trick you to hate.

>so many freckles you are legally brown

Schools indoctrinate lies about albinism

Ethnically Indigenous European = white.

Everything else is subversion.

>pinkest of all nipples

what do you think

>exaggerated
You aren't scotch-irish and you don't know anyone who is irish.

Everyone is related. G-d is real. The elites allow this site to run because they are tricking you into sinning wrath and pride.

I got into an argument about how white people were never treated bad in America by this black kid at my uni, and i rebutted with telling a story about one of my Irish ancestors who was ridiculed for being Irish. be said I was full of bullshit and the Irish weren't treated ''as bad as blacks were''.

How the irish came to be

race-mixing is gross, dude.

>Chechens are white now

Whoa

Every European is white. Even a*banians

God I love redheads

the fucking indian women looks more white than that irish kid lmao.

if it aint white it aint right

Race doesnt exist. Everyone is beyond mixed at this point.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

How do you think whites got here. Take a good look at that birthmark on your skin. Its the same color as your ancestors.

Irish are potato

They are definitely not white. Good news is they'll be wiped out in another century, bad news is we'll end up going with them.

These pictures dont prove anything, nigger

and potato is delicious burgerfaggot

and potato is good-i meant white! SHIT

>divide and conquer

fuck off.

A Briton defending the Irish? No wonder the empire is gone.

Stay inbred albinos, have fun with your cystic fibrosis

Yeah they do and now youre mad. Not even black. Just figured it out before you did. They do well to cover it up.

hahaah potatonigger

Can you tone your nigger revisionism down a few notches please.

We gotta sort the niggers and beaners out first, then we will start classifying whites

>Have we
>we
>whether the Irish are white yet

Fuck this slide and divide shit.

We decided the Irish were white right about the same time we decided we're tired of your zionist tricks.

Dude literally everyone in America is irish. You are irish to

Yo, how can you still use the Ethnicity filter from that app?

>pic related

>it's another spam a thread with denisovan skull and facial phenotypes and pretend they look white when you take away the melanin episode

You are gross

Youre just afraid. I saw my gf break down basically. After a long time of convincing. It was over when she did the research herself.

Looks hwyte to me

>england was mostly catholic from 605-1575

You are catholic so u not white?

Normans aren't white tho

what do you think he is? do you know that the founding stock is basically english and scotch irish? the "average" white american is like a mix of english, german and irish anyway. the only white americans who are a single euro ethnicity are either 1st generation or are late 19th century stock like italian, and many of them are a combination at that.

>doesn't into reading comprehension

>Have we decided on whether the Irish are white yet?
Yes, they are white. They even had some great mathematicians.

Whiter than most these race-baiting mongoloids on here. Probably got more soul too.

You can't anymore.
I just scavenge the archives and gather as many of these as I can find and collect

i like how this app got removed cause it proved white people are by far the most attractive

Yeah, I heard it was server-side from the app but you had such a topical picture that I thought I may have missed something.

The Irish != White Camp is just British people repeating 19th century memes to make them selves feel relevant again.

Didn't the Irish came from Egypt originally?