YOU JUST GOT

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/07/manning-lamo-logs/
unvis.it/wired.com/2011/07/manning-lamo-logs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel so bad for him

He makes me so sad.
Why the world is so cruel?

if he showed up he would get his toysushi turnt out hard by some gay alt right faggots

Ich auch :'-(

I'm not in the region where UTR happens but somebody pls punch him in the face if "she" will be there

This faggot would never show up to an event like this. Because an American patriot would fucking kill him. I don't know a single military member that wouldn't put their boot through his fucking skull.

Traitor.

Didn't he just get released from prison?

prepping for future employment as a sex worker eh chelsea?

I know right? It's depressing to see how they fucked him up.

Glad he found some time between dilating and pondering suicide to make a selfy of his shoes.

Lefties and trannies will never be intimidating.

Why doesn't this fag just off himself already

Officially sp00ked

>patriot
>violently opposing your own government's power
>when the people you fucking voted for are in office
You are Nazi conspirators against The United States of America and deserve to be hung sequentially
Tiki Torches will never be intimidating
Turncoat lives don't matter
If supporting the stars and stripes makes me a race traitor then so fucking be it

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Since he is a "martyr", he got pardoned by Obama with a secret plea deal to work with a PR/grassroots agency to promote cultural trends on his Twitter.

What, you think Obama would do anything of that sort without strings attached? Obama got a big commission to his foundation from doing that too.

Being in prison really can do such great brain damage on everybody

Why does he look like a 12 year old?

That guy looks like a fag.

>violently opposing your own government's power
You mean like what Snowden did? He wasn't pardoned or allowed back in the country. Maybe because his message actually had truth and power behind it. Unlike Manning who spent a entire year in the army before dumping everything he could grab from the fucking SIPRnet.

Yeah a real hero, any shit stain intelligence analyst from any branch could do that. He leaked gigabytes of information without even knowing what he leaked.

He is a fucking traitor.

At the very least he needs to be sack-tapped and in a just world, he would be summarily shot deaf tomorrow for treason.

S to slit on traitor
S

you are scared, boy.

Should have stayed longer in the stockade.

Yeah alright Chelsea don't you have some dilating to do

Mentally ill gay man and noted traitor threatens violence

GOD DAMMIT OP I DAMN NEAR SHIT MYSELF

Any proof of this or is it simply a "hunch"?

They liked and retweeted it instead of actually counter-protesting.

You don't get pardoned for high treason without strings attached.

is that the big boot of tyrannical rulers? because it sure looks like that.

If I hit that bitch with my left hook she would literally die. Uppercut would maker her stillborn in her next incarnation.

One guy exposing the deep state vs a lynch mob
Nice comparison
You can't scare a person who fears neither torture nor death. You can't threaten or belittle a person who's heard every word in the book. You can bury me alive in lye and I still won't betray this country in favor of any Sup Forums flag. You're out of Trump cards bubba.

Sooo... No proof? Just a hunch. Gottcha.

>Chelsea MAN-UP!

Anyone here want to make some pro-fascist excalibur memes?

> her

>One guy exposing the deep state

Literally nothing that Manning leaked had fuck all to do with the deep state. If you understood whats even available on the SIPRNet you would know. But you don't because you're just a fucking commie.

MANHANDLED

Traitor.

Person I replied to referenced Snowden

He looks cute

Who's this guy?

This is one time the thanks obama meme actually applies to real life.

He was a retarded pussy long before he was incarcerated.

Mfw when the left and the "alt-right" are becoming more degenerate by the day. Especially the left. Except I can't really think of a time when the left weren't degenerate desu.

It really is unfortunate that his last name is Manning and he is trying to be a woman.

Broken an punished man.
A warning for all those who would try to dig up elite's filth.
"We'll fuck you up, and you're lucky if you die".

Man this isn't even funny. It's a legitimately mentally sick person.

tfw

He has always been a complete retard.

wired.com/2011/07/manning-lamo-logs/

And here's the archive
unvis.it/wired.com/2011/07/manning-lamo-logs

Over the past couple of weeks it has been brought to my attention some of the disgusting shit trannies have to do during their transition and to maintain their new genitals, and now every time somebody posts a picture of a tranny on here I feel physically sick.

We should be flooding Facebook and Twitter with these images and letting everyone know just how mental this is.

You can see his beard shadow.
lol

Some cuck actually had to lay down under that manlady to take that picture. Think 'bout that.

He-she-it is a traitor and should be hanged.

pls step on me chelsea

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever"

Mentally deranged faggot evokes Big Brother imagery to attack so Facism? Stupid commie cunt.

DAMN YOU @TUMBLRISMS

Seconded.

Shadow banned off twitter for replying. I have twitter on my phone, replied. Pulled it up on the cpu two minutes later, and my tweet is nonexistent.
Fun platform. Say anything you want without criticism. I've had a twitter account for years that I barely use. Wonder how long I've been muted.

You would cave under torture in a matter of seconds. Top Kek tho

>him

Took me a while to realise that was Bradley fucking Maning

T

>waterboarding isn't tor-
They fried his mind

Manning leaked nothing other than things that could put his fellow soldiers in jeopardy with AARs.

>her
faggot

Bradley is Manning.. Manning is Bradley... Finkle is Einhorn.. Einhorn is Finkle!!!

This is very problematic, much to the betriggerment of our trannypede users here.

Sometimes i just like to be reminded how weak some people are

It's not him or her, it is called it.

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

No better way to tell the non-liberal public not to fuck with the goverment

What do you think of the logo I made?

I'd rape all of them. Spoils of war and what not. Except for the fag obviously.