My roommate bought into the "secret government bank account" scheme and paid off his student loans by using his social...

My roommate bought into the "secret government bank account" scheme and paid off his student loans by using his social security number and the routing number for the Federal Reserve Bank.

The transaction actually went through and his total balanced owed is now zero.

How fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
youtu.be/C7h7uevwxt8
treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/ig/Pages/fraud-alerts_index2.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How fucked is he?
might as well delete system32

He says the government can't touch him because his debt isn't "his" but an imaginary person with his name in all caps

lel he's going to prison

The kind of fucked where eventually the concern of consequences begins to fade. You think it may have been overlooked, you got away with it. You move on with your life, get that job, start a family, buy a house. Then on a nondescript Wednesday afternoon a fella in a nice button down shirt shows up at work looking for you. You don't know immediately. You don't remember. You you've gotten away with it. Then he begins to talk. As he talks you can feel your stomach attempting to exit your asshole. He informs you that the federal government is prepared to fuck you in manners the goy mind cannot even begin to comprehend and afterwards they'll throw you in a cage and let Tyrone fuck you in a manner you comprehend very much.

Your "friend" is the kind of fucked where the best option is to kill yourself before it begins.

He's not my friend, he's my roommate. I told him he's a fucking idiot for doing this and tried to talk him out of it, but he's a tinfoil hat guy.

If he's a tinfoil hat guy why would he think it's smart to try and defraud the government?

>My roommate bought into the "secret government bank account" scheme
Ayy, can I get a quick rundown?

can some one screen cap this post its pure gold

He is a huge conspiracy theory nut, and goes on rants about this and said he's going to get the money that they're trading in his name or some shit.

I'll tell you what he told me. I don't believe this, but according to him when you're born a sort of bond is opened in your name, and apparently it doesn't apply to you because it's not really your name, but your name in all capital letters. He said that's why anything sent to you by a debt collector or related to taxation is your name in all caps. Anyway, this account that is opened is money that the banks trade with, and they can legally do so on both the national and international stock markets. He said you can access the bond with the ID number on your government birth certificate.

Jesus Christ

>his debt isn't "his" but an imaginary person with his name in all caps
>it doesn't apply to you because it's not really your name, but your name in all capital letters.

This is so fucking funny holy shit OP

but if his debts now zero... it worked right?

Well your roomate just commited felonious fraud against a federal government agency. You tell me how fucked he is, stop watching conspiracy videos.

Who told him he could do this?

Sounds like something you can go to prison for a long time for, no?

Perfect. Sounds like some shit Joe Friday would say.

You tube vids of course . theres a whole retarded movement that thinks it can best the system .

Just like with any bank transfer it takes a few days for the money to be verified hopefully this retards transaction gets reversed before it's to late. This is like writing a bad check but rather than fraud against a normal person you commited a federal crime.

Yes, it's just like writing an unbacked check.

> it doesn't apply to you because it's not really your name, but your name in all capital letters. He said that's why anything sent to you by a debt collector or related to taxation is your name in all caps
Holy fuck hes retarded. I wish I could see his face when he sees the IRS knocking on his door. They are going to eat his soul.
Also, you should just report him anonymously.

This....

Initially the balance may show as zero on his account but it is pending I assure you.

Give it a few days, the school loans people won't get their money and it will bounce electronicslly.

Best case scenario, it bounces and no fee from loan company.

Worst case scenario you get the Feds knocking at your asking wtf.

I'm going to imagine he isn't the only one that's tried this, he may get a letter in the mail or just be ignored and the transaction failed.

Wut

Pic related is your roommates face when your house is raided and hes running to climb over the back garden fence

if he went that far, he can go all the way as well
let him illegally obtain as much money as he can, some fake IDs and go on the run to some South American country without extradition

>How fucked is he?
As long as he just shuts up about it and doesn't try to get other people to do it they might just let it slide. Bringing attention to it by fucking with him would just be bad for them.

If its true at all that is.

Hes correct everyone has a "duplicate" account or "slushfund" liquid money. Ive heard of people manipulating this

Your friend will be fine, I have released the numbers to restore balance to the economic systems and to gain retribution on bankers who have done wrong in my name - Helel Ben Shahar

10/10
Please write a book. Most of you should.

Is he one of these sovereign citizen retards? I once did work for one. He signed his name in red ink and laughed off the bill saying the queen has to pay it. A collection agent got my money in the end.

There was a video of a female government official that did this and never paid the irs a dime again. Taxation is theft

>but according to him when you're born a sort of bond is opened in your name
Its true, the FED is using you as security for their financial derivatives.

If you don't get him to fix it you'll end up being raided and all your possessions confiscated.

Wait what. The queen had to pay it because his signature was in red?

The irs isnt a government agency

Or the FED

>you should report him anonymously
Holy fuck you sound like a faggot

Youre an accessory after the fact. Better roll now, before you join him
tips.fbi.gov

Lawyer here even if this was the case it would still be fraud he's not this imaginary person with his name in all caps. If I have the same name as person x and I'm not person x and I use their account or funds I'm going to jail. Had one of these idiots come in for a consultation 30 minutes explaining his logic to me laughed him out of the office explaining there is no defense for this, you took money that wasn't yours ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Billed him for the full hour.

So this is a scam right? How does this work anyone actually know?

>it's true i herd about it
wow i'm convinced

only cool guy in this thread is OPs roommate.man up faggots

It's legally dubious at best. Retarded at worst. Don't do this.

Why didnt you post this on /biz ?

Oh he's a sovereign citizen. YouTube has some great videos of them getting their asses kicked bu the cops.

Everything financial is electric and automated now. Is it possible (if the sums are not huge) that this could go through without any one noticing it?

lol do you know what website youre on?

Thats just what us 4channers do my friend. Were the chaotic neutrals. Guardians to ensure not one side becomes too strong.

Stick around kid and we may teach you a few things.

You should be proud of this post.

>wire fraud

Lucky for him there's no Tyrone in federal prison.

Yea these people are fucking idiots honestly. I did some research on it for the lol's. Look on YouTube for sovereign citizens. They're batshit bro. There's a good video of one in court saying he doesn't need a driving license because mental gymnastics and the judge just nails him

The scam exist for all agencys the tinfoils can be duped into using. If it seems believable and it's sounds official and has a bank routing number it's out their SSA, treasury, us postal service. The scams been around for 30+ years it's nothing new. If I recall most agencies specifically warn against it on their websites and state they will charge you with a federal crime.

Link

Yea, well aware of their kind. Was only curious about that particular bit of "logic" he had because it's usually a good laugh

thank you

That's pretty baller. Hope he gets away with it.

Tell him to move to Brazil. Here, gringos are idolized. Just stay away from favelas.

Is this your roommate?

ah fuck you good threads like this don't come around often now that pol is 99% shills.

>shit that never happened

After a quick (((something))) search I am still confused about what this is. Can someone explain it to me?

Fake bank account number but real routing number. The money gets accepted as a payment before the money is verified like writing a check. Turns out moneys not there whoever you wrote the check to gets in touch with whoever owns the bank of the real routing number to verify transaction. Transaction wasn't made by them and you get fucked.

Someone found out how to exploit a glitch between your social security number, the fed, and fedloan. Although the credentials you need are your own social security number since you're wiping out your own debt. Nothing that you use or can be traced back to you. Nothing like that.

youtu.be/C7h7uevwxt8

Ah got it. Well it was a fucking shock to me. I didn't know such idiots existed.

> sign name in red ink. Don't have to pay

What planet do they think they're on?????

sorry but even our prisons have better standards of living than monkeyville

Not guilty by reason of severe autistic defect.

>autistic roleplaying the post

Funny enough I realized you understood this and was reading all of your previous posts when you replied. Thanks user

How about your name in all caps requesting money to be sent to an account you owe debt on. Yes you fucktard this can ve tracked directly back to you. Don't do this. You will do federal fuck me in the ass prison time.

gotcha, thank you. I see a lot of my black FB friends freaking out over the free money.

My favorite is the common "I don't need a drivers license because all I'm doing is traveling. As a sovereign citizen I am allowed to travel freely wherever I want, it's just traveling bro"

redpill me on this "secret government bank account" scheme.

omg so le epic XD get me in le screencap XD

so basically what you're saying is this is an old pre internet troll. convince dumb asses to fuck with the fed with the promise of free money.

every single country in north and south america has extradition treaties with the US, even Cuba.

>Larper here

Yep, checks out

Just like Guantanamo, amirite?

>redpill me on this "secret government bank account" scheme.
The FED is not owned by the government.

Then by all means share the post and convince them you just paid off your car and are looking at a new house with the money and let them go to prison for it over new shit they purchase on amazon.

I understand the government does shady shit, but if there are a bunch of illuminati bigwigs in control of the economy, why would they allow everyone to have an account full of thousands of dollars of free money and just hope they don't find out about it?

If they want to trade with our money, they're going to do it whether we like it or not. Why do people think they can "fight the system" by buying shit with a fraudulent bank account that doesn't exist? Even if such a thing existed, the people in control of everything would have the government getting rid of anything like this ASAP if there was a chance that people could be using their money.

It just seems stupid to me. I tried to look up videos of it to better explain it to me, but they were all just ghetto ass black people saying

>DUH GUBMENT TAKIN MAH SHIT, IMMA TAKE IT BACK, DIS HOW IT WORKS YALL LOOK I BOUGHT ME A NEW XBOX WIT DIS SHIT IT TROO AS HELL YALL WOKE STATUS: HUNNIT PERCENT

Oh fuckin hell, this guy.

Yep it's been used with the social security administration in the past to my direct knowledge of someone coming in to my private practice.

Then move to Somalia faggot.

well i don't think it's mental gymnastics to realize that the law is a convoluted social construct, and to attempt to avoid its application by using logic inherent in the same social construct. lawyers do this literally every day.

There's that nigger who was in the US and shot at cops and robbed a bank and then escaped a prison to Cuba.

She's still there to this day.

ujelly

Which is totally why Sup Forums will go full marxist when the 4th reich begins

Top kek your story made me laff can I share it?

Wow what a guy

we wanted that one to emulate the comforts of home for third worldies so we put it on one of your brazilian islands

>federal government is prepared to fuck you in manners the goy mind cannot even begin to comprehend

Got me there user lul

I know. I'm not stupid enough to actually do this. I pay my debts like a man lmao

Tell him to use anything else in the name field. Literal random smacking the keyboard then watch him shit his pants when he slowly finds out he commited fraud.

Tell him to get another loan cause its not actually his name right?

another fun fact: no one knows who actually owns the fed (except the owners)

>tfw embarrassed to be human

oh, interesting

treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/ig/Pages/fraud-alerts_index2.aspx

Is he one of these 'legal name fraud' people like we have over here, who claim your name is legally owned by the government, and by extension as you never agreed a contract with the state, none of its laws apply to you.

Yeah, that's not going to wash.

A large working population is used as positive speculation for national bank credits. It's like private collateral for countries. You have no access to this value, you can't levy this value from the government.