Here.

>a fucking leaf

>I am American and I own a musket to protect myself against British corrupt-

/thread
sage
hide
everyone go home

Wow , this is like the 5th time this has been posted, pls go away

Why would they spend this much money to bomb your house?
Isn't it like tens of millions for one bomb? Why waste that on Jim Bob?

what do you think we fought americans with?
afkm's and home made shaped charges

Vietnamese had a rifle only against bombs as well. Look who won

America?

Hey leaf Canada wouldn't exist if it wasn't for America, Mexico would have taken your Muslim country by now

You invaded us in 1812 and we kicked your ass, but I guess you won since if you kill your enemies they win.

>we kicked your ass
>we
Canada did not exist in 1812, are you instead referring to the remaining colonies that the UK possessed? Remember that Canada only officially became a nation in 1982.

Having guns actually gives the people a lot of wiggle room in this country. There are unfortunate gun killings, but that's the cost of making sure the government stays in line. The fact the government is forced into the nuclear option if they want to get rid of us is kind of a good thing. It creates a huge buffer zone of things the government can't get away with it. Think about everything the government could do to piss people off before resorting to literal nuking.

Canada is 500 years old

top fucking kek.

You know, a few guys with AR-15s/AKs/ AR-10s could potentially do some damage to one of those if it got close enough.

A $250 hunting rifle in say, .300 win mag could do some serious damage, especially if it hit sensitive electronics or punched a hole through a fuel tank.

Drones might be the one thing easily targeted by civilians, fighter jets however might be much more difficult to deal with.

That's Quebec user, which Canada doesn't even want but has to keep for economic reasons

Yes, but which is more likely to succeed in storming the drone base of operations?

>100 well armed men
Or
>100 men armed only with butter knives

Hey remember that time less than one presidency ago when a bunch of rednecks with guns literally threatened the Bureau of Land Management's armed enforcers with rifles in broad daylight, forced them to fuck off, and then suffered absolutely zero consequences for it?

I remember. Bundy Ranch. It turns out that you can't just fly fucking drones around your own country killing people with hellfire missiles because the act of doing so ONCE would result in a civil war and the lynching of your entire cabinet.

>due that's Quebec!
>Quebec is in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, southern Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, PEI, and Nova Scotia

>the American revolution will fail they can't go up against the kings armies!
>the French Revolution will fail they can't go up against the kings armies!
>the Russian revolution will fail they can't go up against the Tsars armies!
>the Iranian revolution will fail they can't go up against the Emperors armies!

BAIT
A
I
T

If you owned a .50 cal rifle you could make a serious argument akin to what OP said.

Capable of defending against everything but Tanks, medium armor and fast moving jets.

no you can't you retarded american

Sage doesnt work if u use catalog an order it by reply count.

You were actually saved by the french though.

It's probably possible to home brew armor piercing rounds too

Also in all these revolutionary scenarios people forget the a large part of the military would likely defect to the other side

This thread gets posted every week by some high schooler that thinks he had a 'gotcha' moment. Maybe it should be a Sticky.

>american history education

A bunch of armed farmers could never beat the U.S. Militar-

Except your flag is clearly Canadian.
Speak for yourself nigger.
Blood and soil
Remove kebab

Gun is only for government. Not citizen. Same like my home

> i am Canadian I can even shoot home invaders in muh own home if i do ill go to jail i have to watch them like the cuck i am while they rape muh wife and steal my shit