What did Antifa mean by this?

What did Antifa mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/04/11/rocky-mountain-fur-con-canceled/
twitter.com/RckyMtnAntifa/status/888780614945689604
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aaand it begins.

Please keep this up guys, right wing libertarian flavoured antifa propaganda is like. Wow. No one else besides is can see it, trust me.

> Human
> Black

etc etc

> antifa educaton

Do you by chance live in Denver or the surrounding metro area?

Not really. why?

That's actually very bold of them, I do agree ethnic identity is bullshit and causes most problems in a country. But it's not white supremacists who would protest the most against this message but clearly black communautarists who first claim they're black THEN americans. I'm actually amazed it comes from antifa

>implying racism has anything to do with the government and industry being united

i fucking wish millenials would look up what fascism actually is.

>thinking niggers will get their message when they say "stop being black start being human"
They overestimate the nigger intelligence.

Words evolve I guess, it now means forcing your ideas on people

It's a clear falseflag, antifa wouldn't alienate black communautarists

This. But it's a great falseflag.

Because Rocky Mountain Antifa (local antifa group) loves to scatter these fliers in various locations around my neighborhood. Granted, they don't usually propagate something nearly or equally retarded as this.

isn't the reason why a furry con this weekend was canceled in Denver due to Antifa?

>Even Furrfaggs are not safe from Antifa.

I'm in Kansas. But you should get in touch with the 14ers.

>I do agree ethnic identity is bullshit and causes most problems in a country

Cuck comment
Cuck flag

Where do u live user, cause I live in Arvada, and I was -sadly -was looking forward to going this weekend then they had to cancel cuz there was "too many nazis" and would provoke violence.

denverpost.com/2017/04/11/rocky-mountain-fur-con-canceled/

this is a false flag

Too late.

t. Ali from Algeria

I live in Aurora, not too far away from the SouthLands Mall, and I saw Antifa flyers last time I went there about a month ago after I got a Mac N Cheese from Noodles & Company at the mall before a free concert on a Thursday night. .

top kek
time for gay acceptance marches have passed
now it is time to fuck things up

twitter.com/RckyMtnAntifa/status/888780614945689604

>Humanist cuck idea backfires
>"i-it's fake guys, i-i swear"

stop eating chicken and pawn your glocks

Both you and that other furry faggot get the fuck out.