These fucks have had it coming for so long

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trump supporters acting like niggers at a nazi larping event

this really isn't something to be proud of

Sad. You morons just give the left ammunitions

Pretty stupid. Those antifa fucks and their families ought to be being killed. You just piss people off when you hit them.

Antifa deserved it

Trump supporters going full Nazi is my fetish

it shouldn't be if you want to win elections in the future

How would you react if some antifa cuck just peppersprayed you? They weren't beaten up for no reason

you call the police you don't become a nigger

taste of their own medicine.

meanwhile your sending 30 billion $$$ of your taxes to Israel every year.

Great Job with that march goys!

The time of your Jewish bullshit tactics is over my friend white men are getting their balls back fuck your passive approach

So white people chimping out?

No better than nigs

>win elections in the future
How about we act as if we just had our final election?

We already dealt with you MUH PR faggots 3 years ago.

Get smacked in the mouth faggot nothing you can do about it.

I'm proud of these guys. This shit is incredible. Each and every guy marching tonight is my personal hero. I'm not even joking. I admire their organization and dedication. This shit has me so fucking whitepilled right now.

I love all these concern trolls coming out of the woodwork lately to tell people that the only way they're going to win is to go back to the same failed tactics of the past few decades

(((Elections)))
>b-but goyim...d-don't u care about elections?!?

thanks for the advice on how to win elections liberal im sure you are very concerned with the right's inability to take office

Wow, so much for the NAP. Fucking hypocrite.

Shilling this on all the threads...nice life faggot

you are scared just like the rest of your fucking nigger 'homies' watch your mouth, boy.

That didn't happen and you have zero proof to back up your retarded claim.

Antifa broke the NAP, haven't you been paying attention? They've been attacking us for years now, this is payback.

Naturally this happens in fucking America. Europe has had it worse than the U.S. and they just take it in the ass.

defensive violence does not violate the NAP

>attacking random people is payback
???

What comes around goes around, Antifa started all this shit, they reap what they sow.

>they

Pretty sure the guy getting beaten wasn't involved in what happened on the motherfucking west coast. Oh, I see.. guilt by association? You're an idiot with horrible reasoning and critical thinking skills. Do you wear a helmet?

They're nazi larpers, ofc they're retards. Even /ptg/ doesn't tolerate their ilk.

>antifa
>known for attacking first
>i-i swear its the evil nazis this time

>defensive violence

Didn't see any defense chief, only offense. Unless you can prove otherwise? Didn't think so. Go to bed, chief.

show proof if you've got it otherwise you can shut your trap

>ANTIFA starts the fight by not helping themselves and pepper-spraying a peaceful torch-bearer
>"wtf how dare they defend themselves and fight back, whites r da real niggers!"

Kill yourself, SJW pozzcuckold.

>pepper-spraying a peaceful torch-bearer
proof?

>random people

These aren't random people, they're domestic terrorists, communists on US soil.

>larping

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

>Europe has had it worse than the U.S
lel no, the alt-right is a counter-movement to SJWs, BLM and feminism. these movements in the US can't even be compared to whatever equivalent exists in Europe

Show proof the nazis attacked first. You were the one to claim that shit first now prove it

Statements from the people who were there, specifically Christopher Cantwell and Azzmador, both of whom were pepper sprayed. I trust them to be telling the truth

Can someone put mount & blade music on this?
Also, this shit is crazy

Antifa is a violent terrorist organization, they operate all over the US now and use the same tactics.

its not just antifa, i've been seeing people on the left for quite awhile encouraging violence against the right. the left's victim complex has gone overboard and its causing everyone else to go overboard as well.

Find a full video of the fight, someone caught it. That's why the liberal kike media isn't making a big deal out of the beating. Also early on they threw a can of tear gas (before the torch march got in full swing).

"If you punch your enemies, They win"

go back to your containment general drumpflet

Just switch your flag to a swastika and be done with it you imbecile. Your views dont even remotely align with libertarianism.

It's 100% true. This rally is literally done by controlled opposition and FBI to discredit the movement. At least 10% of the dudes there are gov employed by police/fbi.

These pointless street marches just turn off the public. Do Antifa rallys or chimp outs work? Do BLM riots work?

the whole thing should be discredited and denounced by Sup Forums. It's retarded nazi larpers.

Wrong, you don't understand the NAP, self defense is perfectly warranted.

yup!
>they do ...damned
>they don't...damned

take it down and edit the nazi salutes at the end out.
seriously bruv play the game dont give them ammo silly

FUCKING THIS!!!

Your first problem is that you are a PR faggot. Your second problem is that you are horrible at PR. You have learned absolutely nothing from the election or the many battles of Berkeley. Patriots beating the shit out of antifa on live television is good.

I was diamonds all night watching it,the fire rises indeed my fellow anons,who knows maybe we will make it without having to kill all shitskins and liberals if only they would let us be.
I'm proud of you burgers for torch marching,even if the civilian non so fashy way but still congrats for bringing the light and holding the dark

another shitlord posting from his basement, enjoy smelling your skid mark infested underwear.

>This rally is literally done by controlled opposition and FBI to discredit the movement. At least 10% of the dudes there are gov employed by police/fbi.

Source: your ass. Fucking kike shill not even trying.

>These pointless street marches just turn off the public. Do Antifa rallys or chimp outs work? Do BLM riots work?

How is a peaceful torch-bearer march the same as a FUCKING RIOT where cars and businesses are looted and torched? Nice false equivalence, dumb shitter.

>the whole thing should be discredited and denounced by Sup Forums. It's retarded nazi larpers.

We're not your personal pet monkey, cum-drinking SJW.

> can you believe that people will call these guys nazis?

acting in self defense according to the law != being a nigger

We should edit the videos and prevent doxing by editing faces at least.
I would love to go to this kind of things if it wasn't because I'd be doxed by antifa and government

Anyone got link to baked alaska's discord?

IKR? for years, it seemed like everything was pointless. It felt like less than 1% of whites even cared about their demographic displacement(it still might be that low), and it felt like the only people who cared were basement dwelling NEETs or people I would never want to associate with IRL.
Even though this is a tiny step, it shows massive progress from were we where even 3 years ago

>just roll over and die goyim
;^)

except it did

You made the claim you provide the proof thats how it works.

nail, head

How is that self defense? This video only shows a bunch of people ganging up on someone else. I see no "self defense"

CANT THEY BRING SOME FUCKING DRONES

I CANT SEE SHIT MAN

The police do nothing at these events, I've been there. You can't rely on the police to help you, you have to defend yourself.

>(((NAP)))
NatSocs don't believe in such anarchist faggotry

If you cant rely on the police to defend you at that event then you shouldn't go to that event.

Just like the last twenty times this happened and instead of having any negative consequences whatsoever the Left grows weaker and more despondent, loses ground, and then the next far-right rally is bigger?

I get that you really, really want this to be true, but it simply isn't. Each time Antifa starts a fight and loses it, we GAIN power. These events don't give the Left shit, they hate the fact that they can't attack people and get away with it, they hate the fact that our numbers swell greatly and they hate the fact that nothing Spencer or Enoch or any of these people say seems to hurt Trump or them.

Newsflash: The reason this is all working is because the average person AGREES fundamentally with what they are saying, and they're sick and tired of being tyrannized by fucking communists. Every time you've said "nuuu huu huuu th-the left has more ammo now!" it's been fucking NOTHING. Remember when Richard Spencer literally shouted "Hail Victory" at the top of his lungs in front of a crowd of Roman Saluting people? Cernovich and all these retards were talking about how THIS would finally be the thing to sabotage Trump, but what happened?

Nothing. Nothing fucking happened. The Left has understood this for a while, you can normalize anything by simply repeating it without fear, and that's what we're doing. You've been hiding for so long that you are now convinced that anyone who doesn't hide must have ulterior motives, but I say that the evidence far more suggests that the pendulum is swinging back and that our views are becoming rapidly more mainstream as time progresses.

>If you can't stop violent terrorists from attacking you, you should just give up and let them kill you

>It's 100% true

You pacifist faggot.

>discredit

It only discredits us if we lose the fight.

>Do Antifa rallys or chimp outs work? Do BLM riots work?

Yes and yes. Does that answer your stupid questions? Violence works. Soros knows that. SJW faggots know that. But you do not.

What a spineless faggot

Not attending an event filled with violent extremists from both political spectrum is called the smart thing to do. It has nothing to do with "letting them kill you"

We're Antifa now?

>rely on police to defend you
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
they have no obligations to do so

War isn't safe either, but brave men have always fought for what they believe in

AntiFa xirman freaking out that they are outnumbered by Fascists.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNGccVIap4k

Fighting for nazi larpers isn't noble or wise, if you want to put your life on the line for something honorable then join the US military or do missionary work overseas.

Yep the kikes are trowing shekels around like crazy to buy shills.

>fighting for Israel is honourable
>fighting for your race isn't
Where are you people coming from?

LMFAO was that a baseball bat?

Holy fuck i can fell your hook nose from over here.

>da joos
fuck off back to TRS spencerfag

These guys are literally defending the US against a communist takeover, there couldn't be anything more honorable

None of the people in this video are any different than the sandniggers you cry about on this board.

yeah just blur the faces before you upload they will still get picture from there side but we shouldn't expose our own soldiers

Gas yourself

Go die in a hole in a sandnigger desert cunt

>If you kill your enemies, they win

I have the biggest boner right now.

>missionary work overseas

Helping third world foreigners that wouldn't lift a finger to help America. Move to africa and stay there, you fag.

The antifa getting torn a new asshole? You're right, they're exactly like sand niggers

ANTIFA aren't people

There are nationalist rallies and events all the time in Europe. They just tend to get shut the fuck down and contained.
Meanwhile jigaboos and muds are let free to tear up entire boroughs on a whim or March through cities calling for Sharia and death to all opposing Islam.

It's not the people that lack balls it's our governments being 10x more authoritative. Should have never given up our guns.

decades of leftist propaganda and psychological saturation

newtons third law

time for a lynchin