Anyone else hope that Trump comes out to disavow the cringy march in Charlottesville...

Anyone else hope that Trump comes out to disavow the cringy march in Charlottesville? I think it's a really good opportunity to help mend fences, and bring this country a little closer together.

His poll numbers would rise, he'd perhaps get a little more support in congress etc.

I hope he does, that way this board can be completely and utterly blown the fuck out, the tears will be delicious.

Fuck off kike shill.

fuck off kike

fuck off you kike shill

kys faggot.

>Kike

When will you larpers understand that 99% of the country thinks you're retarded?

You can't deny that it is cringy

But in pure Trump fashion, expect him to deny any claim of those people or "group" & quickly start rambling about Venezuela. Very predictable.

Yeah I can and just did. If you don't know what is at stake then you are an innumerate and illiterate retard.

Get off 4chin, leafy chin-let

back to plebbit

>post what trump will tweet

Why? Did I violate your safe space? Did I commit wrong-think?

So predictable, so pathetic.

>so predictable, so pathetic

That's exactly what their responses were.

Your weaboo memes have no power here.

Fuck of kike

wow great point.

You retards are all the same lmao

Consider suicide.

I wouldn't dare. That is the path to Hell my friend.

Butthurt kike who is afraid of white organization

Nope, this place isn't for chinlets, it's 4chin or more

>Yes goy, our livelihoods are at stake, stop protesting and organizing

Yes I'm afraid of a few dozen mongs larping as the Hitler youth lmao

Sorry, I'm not a 500 pound nazi larper rofl

>cringey
>tears will be delicious
>reddit spacing
christ

OP confirmed faggot

nah the people larping as nazis and following ecelebs like richard spencer are the real faggots haha xd

I'm not a Spencer fan, Chris Cantwell is the real deal. The latest cry of the Coward is "larper" it seems. Too afraid to look goofy to secure a future for future generations.

Yeah after we're done with you, we'll update (((free speech))) so you commies and libertards never gain any power again.

>burning tiki torches
>securing a future

lmao

Sitting on your ass, whining about people mobilizing and creating irl networks. Kys coward

Fuck off kike shill

networks for what exactly?

An ideology that is doomed to fail?

You're retarted if you think any of the shit they spout is feasible

What no gtfo he needs ro stand with our people

confirmed leafy, confirmed no-chin

holy shit, Sup Forums's being raided hard
more proof that whatever the fuck that march was it's a good thing

>pic related

Will leafy make it guys?

Kys kike

Stop judenposting Schmuli. It's shabbat for g-d's sake.

I think he should order the military to arrest and gas all jews.

Like we used to do it.

Yeah it's pretty cringy.

I was kind of ok with it until I saw they chanted "WHITE LIVES MATTER". Then I was done.

Horrible fucking optics. Anything led by Richard Spencer is always low-test. There was no humor or mischief in the march. They should be trolling niggers or something.

Yep, you know you're over the target when you start taking heavy flak, I haven't seen the shilling this heavy since the election, (((they))) are scared

>anyone who disagrees with the hive mind is a shill

Your echo chamber is as bad as tumblr

Eat shit, you idiot.

>Your
Nice little Freudian slip there, shill.

fuck the hivemind my dude.

>Anyone else hope that Trump comes out to disavow the cringy march in Charlottesville? I think it's a really good opportunity to help mend fences, and bring this country a little closer together.
>His poll numbers would rise, he'd perhaps get a little more support in congress etc.
>I hope he does, that way this board can be completely and utterly blown the fuck out, the tears will be delicious.

I'm leftypol, but still, Fuck off, kike shill. Or at least do a better job of tactful shilling. Fuck.

ITT: brainlet libtards never learn, proceeds with wishful thinking and crying tandrums

No you utter fucking faggot

Hmmmm
>pic related