Aus/pol/: Family Burger Box with two Zinger Mozzarella Burgers edition

>Prime Minister attacks South Australia's renewable energy policy at state Liberal Party's AGM
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/pm-attacks-sas-renewable-energy-policy/8800782

>Simon Birmingham rejects claims Cabinet instructed to stay out of same-sex marriage debate
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/birmingham-denies-being-instructed-to-keep-out-of-ssm-debate/8801042

>SA Liberals' school drug searches plan is 'ridiculous', Peter Malinauskas says
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/sa-liberals-school-drug-searches-plan-labelled-ridiculous/8800956

>Alice Springs police officer allegedly assaulted while trying to arrest woman at Anzac Hill
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/alice-springs-officer-assaulted-anzac-hill/8800588

>Brisbane train passengers left in the dark after five-minute trip becomes three-hour ordeal
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/brisbane-train-passengers-stuck-three-hours-power-problem/8800688

>Union poll reveals most Tasmanians reject lowering school starting age
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-12/poll-reveals-most-tasmanians-reject-lowering-school-starting-age/8800954

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDQyCetGoJM
skynews.com.au/news/national/nsw/2016/06/22/man-unfit-to-face-court-for-attempted-murder.html
onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/detail/20160018112816213816Trial/Jerry Sourian
youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sweet chilli tendies and potato wedges for dinner again.

Spaghetti and meatballs reporting. Angel hair pasta is the true red pill.

>tfw gooks

My Doggo died today. His name was Monster and he was a good Doggo. Monster was 14 yrs old. He had a tumor and he didn't need to suffer anymore. I wanted to put him down myself but I didn't know how. I planned on giving him a stack sleeping pills in tasty tasty treats and suffocating him when he was dreaming of chasing mailman. So i go to Dr and Dr gave me anti-depressants instead of sleeping pills so I call Vet yesterday and he came this morning. Monster had plenty of tummyscratches and bacon before the needle came. Vet cost $160 but at least now pain is over and Monster chase mailman in heaven now.

RIP MONSTER

F

>tfw no gf

Poor monster.
I'm Drunk and this is making me cry.
I'm so sorry, user

is that aussie fast food? looks good

F

F

Sleep well doggo

Queensland is superior we have getta burger.

RIP doggo

I'm glad your dogs dead. Bet it was a little piece of shit just like everything else in Australia

I hope you at least fucked it's asshole a few times so it didn't go to waste. If not it certainly died hating you

don't give jap (You)s

that looks pretty fucking amazing, is that pulled pork?

wow, 13 posts in and that asian drivers license b8 pic hasnt been posted yet, this must be some kind of record

Yeah it's a burger joint that has exploded in Queensland.

that looks really tasty, but I would have skipped the ketchup when you already have the cheese in the snitzel there

I believe thats called a burger (not to be confused with those of american descent

F

he posted in the second post

Redit cunt thinks he's the boss just cos he's the op

Shame you can't hide my post through downvotes ey you Redit cunts?
Dogs are faggots and whenever I see a stray I kick its fucking head in

thats not the drivers license pic

it's not ketchup it's tangy tomato sauce apparently, tasted like sweet and sour sauce

>family box
>two burgers
Are you kidding me? You'll fucking starve, dude.

it comes with two burgers, two wraps, popcorn chicken, two chips and chicken nuggets
I had the two burgers and the nuggets and i'm about to explode

F

I know your feels user, I lost my dog three years ago. His name was Dennis and he was a racemix of border collie and schæfer. He too got 14 actually and got ill with cancer as well, he was the light in my day and even tried to shitpost once. He was a very intelligent dog and not a nigger

I know I don't belong in aussie Sup Forums but I too lost my dog this week...15 years old jack russell sweetest dog...my family is moving to a city 6 hours away, dog moved with them, I went back to old house for a couple weeks to finish getting it ready to sell. Mum takes dog to vet, dog is ill, we didnt know, has to be put down now. Never got to be there or say goodbye...dog was last best friend I had

>tfw

F for our doggos user

oh this is getting better and better then

I can see how that would work

It's good, but needs some salad to break up the fat

it's the first time I've had deep fried cheese
I have a lot of catching up to do

>Zinger Mozzarella Burger
Some Aus guy on YouTube reviewed it the other day:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDQyCetGoJM

Zinger Motz aren't so great.
Had 3, fell asleep from food coma.
Can barely taste the cheese.

Srsly just make your own.

That new zinger mozzarella burger is delicious. It's like sex in your mouth.

Are you from the mainland?
Are you hungry or something?

Does it upset you that white people treat their pets better than your own people treat each other?

Y...Yeah because we all know what sex is like r..right guys?

I need this

Yo is KFC like a big deal over in Aus? Do you guys get more of a plethora of menu options over her in the US KFC is supposed to mediocre and is somewhat of a meme chain now. Our Popeyes is good though.

RIP Monster I also had to put a dog down and held her while they put the needle in her it's a tough thing man just know he was so happy to be your friend

RIP in peace doggos.

Loving dogs is what separates real people from niggers.

we don't got KFC here btw, I hope they will come eventually because it's quite good.

First time I ate it was at Cyprus back in the 90ies as a kid and I was sold ever since. It was like just a seller on the street down there and both me and my sister came back and bought KFC from him everyday. I always go to KFC when I am abroad, it's however not so good in Brain either though.

So you might be onto something here, clearly very regional differences

man the doggo stuff takes me back, user should get him self a new doggo.

It will never be the same though ofc, I got my new doggo from some polish people about two weeks after Dennis died, she's a schæfer and unknown.

She is fun too though, but I will get a doggo again that actually get up in my chair and lit tries to use the computer and be human.

Also he always got mad at me, like really sore when I farted and blamed him. He would do like a sour growl and go away and everyone laughed at him which he didn't like

haha, I dont relate to your post at all but you should probably delete it though

You cunts know what happened to that Jerry Sourian cunt who chimped out with a kitchen knife and was shot at Westfield Hornsby?

Timeline

>Thursday, June 9: chimpout
>Thursday, June 9: female police shoots 3 grandmas in the process of taking him down
>Wed, June 22: expected to face court the following day but date was adjourned until the following month due to being unfit in a prison hospital skynews.com.au/news/national/nsw/2016/06/22/man-unfit-to-face-court-for-attempted-murder.html
>Aug 28: had a date in Downing court in Sydney
onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/detail/20160018112816213816Trial/Jerry Sourian

Since then I've heard absolutely nothing of him, nothing about his sentence, nothing about his defense, his background. His last name is an Iranian name, so likely he has a muslim background.

Yeah the regional differences are huge do not ever eat KFC in USA my then uncle in law before I split with my fiance used to work at a KFC as a teen. Apparently when chicken fell on the floor they'd fuck around and throw it at each other and then throw it away but this one time when it happened again and their manager was in the area he went to throw it away after fucking around and the manager bitched him out to not throw it away and to use it. He quit on the spot right then and there.

Who else /thickandlusty/ here tonight?

kek

I dunno for what reason but I came to think off when I was a kid and picked eggs on my uncles farm, me and my cousin would have egg fights till half of the barn were covered in eggs and my uncle would go apeshit on us, the chicken were really traumatized in the process

I wasn't ready for these feels. Sleep tight doggo.

F

Monster was a good doggo

My god do australians put fucking ketchup on everything? Are you all 8 years old?

RIP Monster

>guaranteed replies

Is Burger bread different from regular bread?

Anybody else partaking in 15 wings for 10 dollars special?

Domino's does better wings, just fyi

Bullshit their wings are cancer. I hope you were joking.

Just tried to poo mid Barbie, bit of blood on the toilet paper

Bright red or dark red?

Bright red like I split my asshole open

TOOTS ON THE GLASS BARBIE

Enjoy the haemorrhoids

charge it donny

you fuckin' druggo

pic of feral cat i killed yesterday, taken today.

ran over 4 times on the bike, throat cut then brain stem severed. the cats having nine lives meme is real

all you fat cunts shilling take away food and posting it as the image grabber for an auspol thread...................
Mel Gibson is disapointed in you repent and beg to Steve Irwin for forgiveness

The only pussy you'll ever slay m8.

F

RIP Monster, he was a good doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=D0W1v0kOELA

wtf is ketchup?

It is similar to catsup.

code word for ranch dressing i think

>i didnt know how

the absolute state of faggots today.

What's the go with this faggot vote? I'm overseas, how do i register?

If your electoral role details are correct you're already good to go.

new ep in 11 days

hm

Sick one, cheers mate.

Can't wait. Been too long between episodes

heres a cool one, found out the flats the other days, probably about 60-70 years old,

4 dingo traps positioned around a fox trap.
the fox trap was used to snare and eagle hawk and that would lure in the dingos when they were a lot thicker around these parts years ago. the dingo traps themselves are worth about 250-300 bucks if you wanted to sell them today, but we'll leave them here in the paddock and preserve a bit of history, until it rusts away

How about we get a goon bag and a tribe and let them play mission impossible ?

F

dominos spicy chicken kickers are fucking awesome m8

edgy

how about u lay off the goon and type coherently

We were talking about wings nigger.

>melburn

im not from australia m8

sorry im not as le hardcore as you are

>all ABC news
>no other news sources

So OP, it appears that you enjoy state funded media being shoved down your throat, you gay cunt.

fuk u, on da barbie m80

i was implying you were as soft a cock as a faggot from melbourne. grow a spine faggot.

can i return steam gift cards to coles if i've got a receipt and haven't scratched it yet?

>My Doggo died today.
Good. Daft aggressive loud smelly cunts.