80 YEARS OF PROGRESS

Deutschland Deutschland uber alles ..

the results of german autism gone full retard

SO PROGRESSIVE

Germany can turn 100% mudslimes tomorrow and it will still look like paradise compared to your sad excuse of a country

YES GERMANY!
YES!!

i hate you.

>germans replaced by muslims
How is that not progress?

at least they are still have people fighting for the White Race, you fucking stupid poolack.

There's still some hope.

>germany
>white

his belly needs lebensraum!

at least Germans are not butthurt eternal Polacks
>AAAAAHH SWEDES ARE GENOCIDING US
>AAAAAAAHHH ENGLAND AND FRANCE HELP GERMANY IS BEING MEAN
>AAAAHHHHH RUSSIAN ARE BEING MEAN
fuck off, dirty subhuman mongoloid

how about you'll stop making shit up, Jorgen.

>Deutschalnd
>alnd

nice grammar Mateusz

Sure thing, Pole

Regardless of what you think of the poles, today their country is going on a better route than yours and mine.

You can shitpost all you want about your former glory, you'll be inundated with brown animals and degeneracy in a few years.

kek

>going on a better route than yours and mine.
On the backbone of the free eurobuck train.
Their smug attitude will be their doom, they are antagonizing the people who give them free money.
If germany plays serious and cuts off free eurobucks or even kick them out see how those "free and independent" poles begging to return to eu.

Pretty much what said

If Hitler had won, would Europe... would WHITE WESTERN CIVILIZATION have been destroyed?

>free eurobuck train
this meme is counter productive. it makes poles believe they couldn't exist without eu gibs (which are only 0.5% of their GDP) which strengthens the EU's position in Poland and makes a polexit less likely.

if you want make toilet cleaning jokes. but stop playing into the hands of the globalist elite which tries to create a world government.

if Hitler had won, we would be able to take PRIDE in our peoples

poles are the kikes of europe, the second the jews opened up the borders of Europe, they flooded in everywhere and started destroying the National economy & removing physical labour in our Nation.
they always work for the globalist profiteers and making our people poorer.
then they send all the money they earn back to their shithole country they dont even want to stay in.
fuck poles, they dont try to learn our language, they are rude and shitty workers. but since they take a bit less money than what is demanded by law, the profiteering owners always hire them and are so "surprised" when they are called out on social dumping and using only foreigners to build our Nation.
the only good thing about poland are the people who stayed there. the filthy scum that emigrated can die in pain and i would still celebrate with a cigar and champagne.

but he didn't win because he was autistic and believed the imperialist brits would let him control continental europe.

hitler fucked up so hard that one has to think he was controlled opposition.

>grammar

Imagine if the Jews didn't win.

low iq poles are flooding norway
taking jobs from hard-working norwegians
they are the mexicans of europe
they are also catholics like mexicans

think about that before you go 'le based pole xD'

This.
Also
> Writing Fraktur in all caps
> Not using a long S

Möchtegern-Germans should be gassed

All migrants are worse than their main counterparts.
I have met Migrant poles and i can assure you they are far worse than mainlanders.

german autism? More like american/british autism that forced this

Nothing wrong with that picture. Germans must learn to be tolerant.

>more like 80 years of coping with severe military defeat

I wonder if australia's gonna get dragged in this time or we bite the bullet and direct all our trade through the south china sea into the chinese premium market.

>all that anti German defeatist propaganda on the back of the actual Germans who are trying to change something
You're no better than the (((them))).