Hey Sup Forums where does one find traditional gfs anyway? I really wanna have one, I want to start a family someday

Hey Sup Forums where does one find traditional gfs anyway? I really wanna have one, I want to start a family someday...

Don't try to find a girl who's already redpilled. She's almost certainly a "not like other girls" Nerd Queen slut who believes she's genuinely the only "aware" female in the world. These cunts are insufferable, and they quickly annoy anyone who foolishly enters their vicinity. It's best if you find a girl who's pretty bluepilled, but with a sweet heart and a kind disposition, and lead by example. Women are malleable creatures, and we like to be molded by a strong-willed man. Be that man, and you can have a redpilled girlfriend.

Really, the best girls are the ones who don't revolve their entire personalities on their politics.

I found my wife while she was still in highschool and I was in college. We have a six year age gap. I think this is an optimal arrangement, but you need to have the intelligence to coerce her into your beliefs subtly.

Do not try to red pill used goods. It is a waste.

I assure you it is the most euphoric experience to have a pure qt, and anything else is cucked.

Many girls are already sluts unfortunately, due to the modern day culture, but there are some girls that hit the roastie peak later, and it is these girls that you should look out for.

While they are young you can groom them into enjoying traditional things. Women do not have the same moral sense as a man. They subconciously live to impress and serve men. It's modern media that skews them from this and convinces them that it is wrong. You need to positively reinforce your standards and they will be happy.

If they are hit with the roastie disease already they will never be content with a simplistic life.

don't we all, brother

Pretty much everywhere, I slept with a girl who called herself a traditionalist, she was down for casual sex didn't know the first thing about classical culture, but her heart was in the right place. Also, I later learned she was on a break with her boyfriend.

So, yeah. pretty much every girl is traditionalist now, and pretty much none of them know what that means. good luck.

Everywhere faggot

Try the gym.

To the extent they exist at all, you will not find one by looking. Start slinging it with as much cockiness as you can and one may fall in your lap. It may never happen but that is your best shot.

Church

>we like to be molded by a man
Yeah i'm gonna need to see some tits or else you know the drill

Poc related got blacked and beaned in college. I hope you know this

Sup Forumscuck trying to find a GF and setting standards, how fucking sweet.

You're not allowed to have any standards, you fucking virgin

Idk. Me and my good friend are red pilled. It's not easy finding a super traditional man though. I'm surrounded by college chads who cringe at the thought of a family and no longer date. It gets depressing.

Don't listen to this girl. She doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about.

No. You find them in hiking clubs, the libary at the university, Find a girl that loves you and she will become you.

You know "on a break" is bullshit right

you find them in a church

>Using sex as an insult
Go back roastie

That you're asking this on the most bitter, single, socially awkward board (after /r9k/) means you're probably never going to have one.

Rule34

>Find a girl that loves you and she will become you.
That sounds baleful.

it is what it is. people follow their own dharma.

>traditional gfs

No such thing you fucking virgin. All women are the same.

t. formerly naive idiot now twice divorced

Traditionalist? What is this fucking autism. Kys

You'll never be happy if you won't settle for anything but perfection.
Find a girl who makes you happy, isn't a complete leftist cunt and then just take the lead. It doesn't matter if she isn't full 1488, just take charge and be on guard for any unacceptable behaviour from her.
My girlfriend was not what I was originally looking for. She slept with 10 other guys before she met me, many of those casual sex or one night stands but at least they were all white.
Not what I ideally want in a girl but she's right wing as fuck and hates muslims and niggers.
She treats me well, is extremely intelligent, great in bed.
She doesn't tick all the boxes but so long as she keeps being a good partner to me I can't complain, but at the first sign of her doing anything unacceptable she'll get dropped - and she knows it.

Girls are kikes.
You are a man, your purpose is to fight jews, niggers, spics and gooks. Women could not be redpilled, they are completely useless if you can cook and clean your estate by yourself. Women are sluts, they have no critical thinking, their consciousness is undeveloped, just let them fuck with untermenschen and then kill both and their little bastards. The world is yours.

It is an insult, shows how incompetent beta males you are when you can't even get a white woman in bed in this ''''''''''''''degenerate'''''''''''' society

Yeah dude. What I'm trying to imply is that the youtube popularity has turned ideals into trendy words. The effect that totalitarianism has had on this is debatable, but because we've more or less thrown out christian compassion the only people that can identify with us in this imperfect world are people that can rationalise almost any flaw they have.

ya dig?

Not that larper but hes right.
You arent gonna find a decent girl that istn bluepilled and way out of your league but you can shape her and make her the woman you want her to be by making her want to become it. I mean the entire magic of a relationship is mutual growth so use that shit.
But shit is scary and they arent gonna redpill themselves jumping into the deep end without the prospect of you as a catch so select for good genes and pound that ingot.
Or fall for the perfect girl meme and get fucked in court because it was more important to you that she be on the same page with you on space nazis than be sweet hearted because some day she will learn the truth about you and leave once the endorphins wear off.

>we
Tits or GTFO

not an amazing idea actually. I can admit I'm a little fucked up, from a lot of things, but I've had a few one night stands and ironically most of these women were in a relationship in some capacity. It starts out OK, but there's a big speedbump in that to maintain your strongman status you don't really compromise in your relationship, the sex gets routine, obligatory, and boring to her, she starts to feel smothered and imprisoned, and then the break you're on is real in her mind. Sure you're too familiar to ever give up, but whenever she goes on the girls night out she's single and ready to mingle.

Go to the rural South. Women there want husbands and babies. Get one who has worked in a setting where she has had close contact with illegals and gibsmedats, e.g., nurse, paramedic. Trust me, she will be a closet 1488, even if she's not ready to admit it to herself yet. With proper guidance, she will be a proper Aryan mother in a very short time.

you have to join some small religious cult like church to find an actually traditional woman who isint just doing lip service for male attention but actually believes in traditional way of living

cons are ofc that these same cults have pretty idiotic people in them and they usually are science deniers as well

>letting your girl out on girlsnights
You said it yourself. Compromise in inacceptable and I thought it would go without saying that you should be grooming someone more suitable than a partywhore.
If the sex gets routine switch it up. For her emotion is a bigger part in sex than you so be a romantic and take her out. and fuck her where ever.
The more you overwhelm her emotions initially the more likely she is to become enamoured with you in the longrun.
It helps if you dont have to play strong but actually man up and always lead by example.

Stop falling for the vaginal jew. Artificial wombs will replace women.

Your local church, but you're obviously not going so why are you posting on this board.

Church. Women there are usually looking to fill more traditional gender roles. The good news about that is that feminism has basically half redpilled them by completely rejecting everything that they've ever wanted and aspired to be. Most of them want to be mothers and stay at home and the majority of progressives look down their judgmental noses at such behavior. Just beware of the reformed traditionalist slut.

Church is absolutely where I'm going once I get fit and am financially stable enough to settle down.

>inacceptable
my neighbour did it that way. I didn't see anything wrong with it, aside from his pregnant wife looking like she wanted to talk to me A LOT but not doing so when she got locked out of the apartment one evening. Roughly three months after that the police came around at 9pm, kicked their way into their apartment, and she left with them in an unmarked car with a big suitcase.

Anything that involves spousal abuse or coercive abduction is probably not going to work out in the long run. Western society has checks and balances against it.

Church.

We don't want them in bed ffs, we want loyal traditional wives.

correct. they revolve it around God, so they don't have to follow people, who are just out to control and take and gain power. it's really the heart of the leftist problem.

>stand up from computer
>put on cape
>walk unnaturally erect out the front door in the direction of the nearest possible woman
>hopefully a policeman catches you first, you fucking creep

>slut detected

>spousal abuse
Do you even read what you shit onto this board you retard? Asking the girl you want to wife not to take drugs and be promiscuous is not abuse but a base demand each partner make to the other and its not about physically preventing her from going out or emotionally tormenting her but respecting one anothers boundries you outback cuckold and that includes not frequenting venues that exist for the sole purpose of hooking up with strangers.

Eastern Europe, in rural arreas you find a qt aryan godess, you take her, you impregnate her, and you keep her in line from degenerate stuff and liberalism by beating her ocasionally, they're used to it don't worry.