SWEDEN

let's talk about sweden for a while

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNSONTCwQWA
youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets not

I wonder what made Sweden the epicenter of cuckoldry in the world. They were pretty much irrelevant before.

Latest Poll:
Socialdemokraterna: 28,4 procent (+1,4)
Vänsterpartiet: 7,4 procent (-0,6)
Miljöpartiet: 4,4 procent (-0,5)
Moderaterna: 17,2 procent (+1,5)
Centerpartiet: 12,9 procent (+1,0)
Liberalerna: 6,4 procent (-0,3)
Kristdemokraterna: 4 procent (+1,4)
Sverigedemokraterna: 16,6 procent (-3,5)

Fake poll.

Yes.

Atheist shit-hole.

Wilders at some point had 36 % here. Ended up with 21 or something

Dont hold your breath

Last summer couple of sweden tourist asked me to help find smth but i refused bc fuck sweden

You are onto something here Hunter

I actually gave a white homeless person a can to recycle so he could get some money.

Everyone at my workplace have shifted radically the last 2-3 years. It's literally gone from me propagating for Sverigedemokraterna being the only viable option today, and getting called a racist piece of shit for doing so, to everyone feeling the same way.

Everyone knows someone who has been raped, robbed by a gang or in other ways culturally enriched.

best scandis

lets not

Not accurate at all

They are masochistic

Hey Sweden, remember those shitskins you let travel thru your country to Finland. Yeah, they are coming back.

Sweden deserve to die for their sins. They will be used as an example for all other white countries that think they are being virtuous by willfully allowing savages to invade their home.

Germany and Sweden both took land from Denmark
Look at them now
Fucking faggots thinking they can mess with the Danish bulls
Have fun with your niggertopias

You chose not to live like a Viking, but you can die like a Viking

I like your mentality, Danish bull, but I am afraid you will get squeezed between the rising kingdom of the two Congos

Never change Danmark

No, we will get all the actual white people to go to Denmark and then start a new Northern European Empire with the Danish Monarch as its one ruler

Fuck off Chink

Sven and Bjorn wont be doing it, it would be Achmed and Jamaal. Put up a fight and you can stop them. Racism is good, to be called racist means you have pride in your own people, being called racist is a compliment.

Vittu

Well, let's see how the election turn out, then.

The Jews own all of the media corporations in Sweden. Don't think it's real? Look it up, it reallly is true.

why bother?

There is a new game in Sweden amongst immigrants in Malmö. Young immigrants stop a Swede and ask for direction in their car and then grab a hold of the Swede and drag him hundreds of meters behind the car.

>
Our illegals are mocing back to Sweden.

The eternal Finn

For the love of your own people, you should be killing these invaders with your bare hands, looking into their eyes as their soul leaves this earth.

If i was in your situation, i would fantasize about joining my friends and erasing a shitskin every friday night.

Don't have to. I'm already where I belong.

I guess we'll never know

Your government doesnt care about you, you have to take measures into your own hands. let them know, who is the invader and who is the native.

>Implying that the invaders have souls

OK faggots get your Svens and yes memes ready I need some advice

My sister is giving birth to a half-nig soon. The father is bush nigger african, as in born-in-a-hut nigger. Sweet guy actually, nothing like ghetto nigs, but he's still.. you know, a nig. And not very smart

So how the FUCK do I deal with the abomination that is about to be born? It will be my blood, but it is a walking talking disgrace. Do I just shun it forever and hope it dies or do I have mercy on it and try to atleast set it up to have an ok life even if it's tainted? I'm at my wits end, bros. Lay it on me

>60%

I made a new flag for you guys

Correcto

Make it look like an accident

Brainwash the half niglet and make him embrace his superior white genes

kill her

Let the nigger live but punch your sister right in the face, nigger daddy wont have a problem because his culture would domat least as much, if not more.

You can't take it out on the kid, you'll get faggots who are detached from the situation telling you otherwise, but the best thing you can do is just be civil.

It's your duty to make sure it doesn't grow up a ghetto "nigga."

>that sheer amount of meh-centrists.

enter the labyrinth...

You can always disown her. The child isn't "your blood" and won't even come close to looking like you. It's a nigger.

>Scandinavia chose christianity.

Rather showed down the throat with rats and burning coal.

He can fuck his sister up for disrespecting the family, and that will be rightous according to islam.

Convert to islam and kill your sister for disrespecting the family, your pussy ass government is too scared to punish a precious muslim. It will be a show of tolerance for the government to let you walk free.

You should really just punch your coal burning sister in the face though.

And tell her why you punched her too

You establish your dominance by raping the father.

How did your sister let herself get knocked up by some uneducated, ruderless immigrant? Was he exotic or something? Does he have money or something? Is he good-looking?
Baffling.

user you are going to be related to a nigger for fucks sake

I'm not gonna kill anyone, even though of course I am tempted

I do want to disown her but it would break my parents heart

I just feel like I don't want to spend a second of my time helping a disgusting half-nig, yet I also feel bad for the thing because it didn't do anything wrong

Am I just a cuck? I can't wait for dotr but when it's my own family I still do hesitate, you know?

I talked to a guy at a party yesterday, who had been out celebrating his 23d birthday. When he was on his way home, he got confronted by a 47 y.o. somali man who told the guy that he wanted his beer. The guy said that he could get a new beer instead, at which he immediately started to bash him with the backside of a hammer multiple times in the skull.

The guy got permanent brain damage affecting his hearing, where as the somali man got 1 year of prison and a 5000 EUR fine.. He's back out now for next years birthday celebration.

What the fuck are we gonna do guise?

Go to the nog father and have a talk, J.R Ewing style. Force him to leave the city. Make her adopt the kid away to china.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNSONTCwQWA

Tell your cunt of a sister what you think about this, have nothing to do with the father, and educate the niglet why his momma fucked up.

You might be racist and the kid might be sweet, but since it is something you really don't agree with it, then it's ok to distance yourself from her and the kid.

They might come asking for help someday, and that's up to you, but overall, don't get too attached if you strongly disagree with her life decisions.

Ha ha nice bait, but nobody would actually do this. And if they did they're probably trash anyhow.

Yes you're a cuck. You're going to be spending time and resources to provide for alien genes. Why?

Niggers are not like you.

your sister is trash, disown her or spend the rest of your days as a spineless cuck

Brainwash the little abomination, it's easy: be a "good" uncle and explain to him (as soon as he can understand speech of course) that what is happening in your country is bad and especially the sins of the left

Good vid, JR Ewing is ruthless

Idk about you but my parents know what my position on mutts and niggers are, I think you should tell them you don't like it and don't want to have anything with her to do because in the end it is your well-being that should be your priority and if you feel bad about your sister having a halfmutt then i think you should tell your parents that you don't want to take care/help a bastard.
Now myself iam too fucking honest which has caused me alot of problems throughout the years but as they say honesty last the longest..

Your government cares more about that nigger father than they do about you or your coal burning whore sister, how does that make you feel user ? Im furious for you.

Yep

user, at least it is only your sister and not your daughter. You can only control yourself, its too late for your sister, she fully committed to multi culti hell. You dont have to.

Swedish ad for Trains

youtube.com/watch?v=T9BjL7TELNM

I wish you the best swede user

I'd disown my sister in a heart beat if she had mixed race children. Its the only thing you can do. I'd also personally gas it myself.

Pure degeneracy

Can someone call the hotline for VDV and vorozhoniy sily Rossiya and tell them that the Russian-speaking minority of Sweden is threatened so we can get rid of our gov for once? REEEEE

Alright guys thanks for the advice I really appreciate it. Fucking Sweden memes man I wish they weren't all true

I am kind of a cuck, I admit it. I can't go full 1488 because my family and friends would all disown me and I'd never have a job, thats just how deep the brainwashing goes here atm and fuck you the price is too high for me to do that right now

Since I'm not gonna kill anyone, and I can't be completely open about my views, I think I will just be very very distant towards them, and any possible fututre miscreants that are spawned. It will be like a mental exile. Their crime is heavy but since it's my family I cannot sentence them to death, instead I will just acknowledge their existance yet not get involved at all

Thanks again, vote SD 2018 and see you when the race war starts!

Russian minority is huwhite, so also responsible for slavery in america

IKEA is a Swedish psy-op spread Swedish political ideals around the world. It's working - the food in the cafeteria is alright and reasonably priced. The membership plan I signed up for Vancouver allows me to save points and cash them on gifts. 500 more and I get a 1-week all-inclusive trip to some place in Malmo.

Come to america, we need more white people here.

I want a qt white Swedish bf I can save from the multi culti disaster but no swedes are Catholic. >:(

That xenoestrogen innthe meatballs is turning the frogs gay, fo real doe

No problem, My advice is that you should move somewhere abroad to get away from your family because i think you are very bothered about it, Maybe start your own family in some other Country and return whenever the war starts here?
Never the less SD 2018, Godspeed user.

(((Polls)))

I've personally gone from voting Miljöpartiet two elections ago to voting for SD on the next one.

Keep talking to your friends and co-workers, fellow Svens!

Let us help Sweden to heal!

Aren't there people like you who could band together and form some sort of small political group?

At least, if the child is a male, he gets all his brains from his mother, which will make him smar . . oh, wait

I'm sure everyone and their mother will gladly give you back Skåne, but we both know you won't take that forsaken land back, so just stfu. Being butthurt is so cuckish.

Give some context. Is your sister in a relationship with the nigger? Is he still around? Why keep the baby? Has your sister always been this dumb?

>Can someone call the hotline for VDV and vorozhoniy sily Rossiya and tell them that the Russian-speaking minority of Sweden is threatened so we can get rid of our gov for once? REEEEE

You guys should just false flag attack the Russian minorities. With any luck you'll have Russian mercs & marines landing and liberating you by next Spring. If I were Swedish, I'd rather take my chances with Russian mafia-style rule than the cuckery that comes out of Stockholm.

sweden doesn't exist, it is a social construct.

You really think the nog stayed?

Last week i was in Stockholm. Mens are fucking faggs, but girls are nice. Hope Finland conquer that fag country.

What the fuck is up with white women having babies with African brainlets? It feels against our nature. They know they're going to be a single parent and even if they aren't, the men aren't smart enough to support them and the family. What the hell

Raise it with a Swedish mentality and to love western society and the commies.

That's the best you can do without stooping to nigher shit like killing. Shunning the kid will only make the kid hate other whiteys as well.

Shape its mind, Sven.

For context, yes he stayed. As I said it's a bush nigger not a ghetto nigger. He's dumb but he's a good guy. They've been married for 4 years, and he was here illegally for a few before they met. Still doesn't speak swedish though...... but thats the standard with the "doctors and scientists" that come here sadly

I would have argued against you some years ago but today the degeneracy and historical revisionism among our "intellectuals" is too corrupt.
Honestly becoming an Oblast' in the Russian federation would even be better than what we have today and that is a low-watermark on its own.

When the mutt is brought to this world and you have a chance to see it, look your sister deep into the eyes afterwards with the look of utter disappointment and disgust even. Repeat it everytime you see her in the presence of the baby, don't speak anything, just look her in the eyes, women hate it and I think she'll get the message soon.

Agreed