And 87% of americans thanks white+black marriage is fine

And 87% of americans thanks white+black marriage is fine.

gallup.com/poll/163697/approve-marriage-blacks-whites.aspx

We have lost, and we're wasting our time trying to change the rest of the country. Best we can do is focus on our self and maybe create an ethno state in the future.

83% of americans can catch more fish than you. so fuck off, squarehead faggot.

Did it ever occur to you that people lie on surveys?
You'll probably never get the truth on a topic like race because it makes people uncomfortable.

I love Czech

It's an anonymous test. Why would they lie?

Americans and Anglo-cuckson race must be nuked with jews

we dont sugarcoat it at polls

Because deep down the subject makes normies feel uncomfortable and they know that the pc answer is the commonly accepted one.

I hope Kims wild missile ends up in Germany or Brussels. Just fucking end this shit hole.

Nope. This is an anonymous test.

This confirmed my thoughts about the Dutch.

based czechoslovakia

Poland wtf

Even if its considered "wrong" people are less likely to mark it.

So Poles just don't like muzzies. But will gladly be blacked, chinked and kiked?

What the hell.

don't forget their little bros - slovaks, there is a hope for my country after all.

WTF im moving to Czechia/Slovakia

Is montenegro a nice place to go on a holiday?
I suppose the scenery is beautiful, but im a bit afraid of the tourist infrastructure
Is it on par with croatia?

FUCK YEAH, LITHUANIA!

Much better than those Catholic Serbs

nice

Here we actually don't like other races and cultures,but if they can assimilate themselves with our culture and get rid of theirs,then it's fine.
however,we are still a 98% ethnically homogeneous country and thus will probably stay that way.

Feels good man

feels good to be based

the british were just being typically polite. i dont believe that is their true opinion.

You're not 98% homogenous unless you call s*rbs and bosnians assimilated. And don't get me started on the croats and austrosh*ts either.

I wonder which diaspora is behind that flag

Sweden yes!

If your country isn't pink in all 4 maps at the very least, you shouldn't be posting here.

>Czechs, Slovaks and Lithuanians are better
JUST

Swedes love asians desu senpai

Swedes love anything that isn't white

the bottom right one is the only important one

In practice most people in Europa marry people from their own race. But this is caused more by cultural and social similarities than by skin color.

So relax, the white race isn't dying.

Based Hungary and cucked Sweden

>CZECHOSLOVAKIA

Perfect

You've already bred with finns.

Wtf Poland

I'd say it's about a tie. Only downside is Montenegro is, not by a lot, but the most expensive place in the Balkans.

I think it might be in our genes.

70 years to get to this point and it's already unraveling under the strain.
Give it a couple more decades and that map will be red.

Yeah I live near the sea its great. Better than Croatia if you value nature and peace.

Oh yeah, you jealous rest of Europe?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING FUCK

Fuck off, we are full.

Czehs and Slovaks are so racist wow. EU should sanction them to make them more tolerant.

Lithuania is superior this time

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

>30-39% of Finns would feel comfortable if their child was in a relationship with a Muslim

Absolutely abhorrent.

Sweden yes!

lol Greek people on reddit see OP's image as a national disgrace.

. Asians are alright tho.

No

Feelsgoodman