>Unite the Right rally is literal rally full of Trump supporters
>half of them are wearing pro-Trump gear
>it's not a Spencer rally, he's just attending
>shills out in full force attacking rally
>twitter leftists also losing their shit
>'optics' are a jew concept to censor speech
>Trump will win 2020

peace

Time for the thread to devolve into the usual clobber-fest that happens whenever the CIA nigger sticks his head out in public.

>Trump promises to "protect" LGBT Americans
>never says he supports LGBT causes
>who's killing fags the most? muslims
>how to keep fags away from muslims?
Another campaign promise kept

so are we going to grill any gooks or what

So will Trump wait for Kim to actually make the first move with some sort of attack, or will he literally bomb the shit out of North Korea if Kim simply verbally threatens the US again?

Hang in there little buddy I'm sure we will

That wont stop the concern shilling.

>Un-American
My favorite hypocritical argument of the left.

Hail Trump,
Hail our people!

HAIL VICTORY!!!

HAIL IDIOTIC IMMIGRANTS!!!

HAIL ILLEGAL CROSSINGS!!!

HAIL PERMANENT RACIAL UNDERCLASS!!!

Any good sites with real news about North Korea happenings?
Shits getting real

>strongest argument was to call me nigger and refuse to address the points
Wtf I suddenly support Chanology-TRS version.

when did chelsea manning get so qt lads?

So what's going to be our theme song for the upcoming right wing death squads?
I propose this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

I love "unpresidential"

kek

That picture is so cute :') I need to find myself a military man

he's right tho
we should have NO IMMIGRATION

Wow, you don't want to be replaced? how evil of you

I'm "pro-trans" but I am scared of whatever the military did to him, he is not a girl

Right around the time you fully accepted your faggotry

right around when narcissa did

This whole thing is actually about Trump trying to intimidate the Chinese to get them to stand down in Bhutan. There's a real powder keg there right now between India and China.

He was queer before he enlisted

Imagine any other country being okay with this

Dammit.

All they lack is the white hood and they're the KKK
Will Trump disavow these alt-right torchlit march group before it happen all over the country?

>I'm "pro-trans"
I urge you to reconsider

"America" = "whatever the commie group consensus deems as 'American' at that moment"

it certainly gave him a great excuse to move a buttload of military close to the area, if China messes with our poo allies.

We should have never ended mental asylums.

I'll call him a her even though he's a he, but not brainwashing victims

It can't be worse than having Hitler as president and the Earth guaranteed to succumb to climate change in 10 years,

Well, no, we should have. Those were basically unregulated privately owned torture facilities. What we shouldn't have done is normalize transgender or culture, or even homosexuality.

Really hes a mutilated male.

yeah just make a cut and go full ignore on minorities. fuck them, you will never convince them. its all out race war, sieg heil & white pride

I disagree with you on that. They were perfect places to "drop off" mentally insane people. It created a sense of fear in society. You never wanted to end up like them. Now everyone wants to be a handicapped, transsexual, biracial transgender looney. It's not normal, and asylums were a great way to enforce that. I couldn't care less about how they were treated.

>pay for my pubes

Yeah but just dropping somebody in the looney bin is pretty inhumane don't you think? We have way better ways of dealing with the mentally infirm now.

I guess you have a point with the fear factor, but it just wouldn't fly anymore. There should just be social pressure against all the LGBTQBBQ bullshit. Used to be "don't ask don't tell" and that was fine. Now everybody has to make their entire identity about how they're a fucking transwoman abomination.

how is saying to get rid of obamacare bad?

AHCA is not Obamacare, it's Paul Ryan's bill.

>a pubic healthcare option
That one's easy: take the biggest, blackest niggers you can find and send them to Dicky's house so he can express his White male identity with them

That's the AHCA, republican bill not the ACA, obamacare

>Paul Ryan's bill
can't be much better
thought no one liked his bill

ZzZzZzZzZzZ. . . . .. *snore*

Of course it was in humane, but it proved the true nature of the mentally ill--they sit in their own shit, scream and laugh all the time, claw at their own skin. I still think it was a good example of what not to be and to get ahold of yourself before you ended up like them--incentive. But now we worship mental illness in all it's forms: schizos, gay, trannies, ocd, autism

How many levels of woke is this guy on?

uhhhhh.... goys?

Guys since there's no metathread I was just wondering; is anyone of you getting warnings for not posting "high-quality/informative replies" lately?

Oh, fug

>How many levels of woke is this guy on?
More woke than a Black Israelite on far too much crack

Mods will be mods.

I agree with you that some people only serve as an example of what not to be, but there's no particular reason to be cruel to them. We have ways of making troublesome people like that a non-issue without causing them suffering.

Definitely shouldn't glorify it though, or encourage it in any way.

>be executive
>he should try legislation
he's not even woke, he's not even sleepy
he's comatouse / 10

Can we spare Terrence Williams when the race war happens?
He's pretty woke and funny

This seems like an over exaggeration. The population of gays and trans can't grow beyond what it is, if anything it's the branding down within mainstream media that gave it more exposure to make it look bigger than what is occuring, essentially chasing a proverbial gay ghost.

his choice

I post nothing but garbage & smut but I never get any warnings

i've never gotten a warning for anything and i'm the biggest shitposter in these threads

>The Virgin Flight Crew
>The Chad Strafe

Was it cruel or just understaffed and unattended a lot of the time? They were given meals and beds. I don't think a lot of them went there to be rehabilitated, only to be watched until they died. I know it sounds harsh, but it's just my opinion.

I think the rate of people who go trans or whatever will go down as the next generation behind us sees all the old trannies still aging like their original gender and becoming frankenstein freaks that probably commit suicide at an alarming rate

That will probably wake them up to why you shouldn't cut your dick off, I hope

No, I'll side with Cato on this one. But really, nignogs gonna nog.

What was your last post about? Probably it's mods putting a regional warning messages on flags engaging in really bait tie / rule breaking posts.

I think it was a janitor that was new on the job. Give it some time I guess

Yeah I shitpost a good bit as well but this is the first time I got a warning for it. Maybe the whole thread (it was about the Canadian muslim girl getting her Japanese citizenship denied kek) got a warning by some buthurt Islamic janitor lel

>and I'm the biggest shitposter in these threads
I have my doubts, user.

All I'm saying is make them as comfortable as possible and remove them from society

The old mental houses only did the "remove from society" part. These days we're pretty good at making people comfortable so we should do that too.

We both agree they should be removed from society and held as an example of "what not to be" but I just think we can make them comfy while we do it. It's only right, it's not their fault their brains are fucked up.

Which part am I over exaggerating? Yes the media does help to glorify the wrong demographic

AHCA is "let's get rid of the mandate and replace it with direct transfers of money from the government to insurers"

I got a warning for posting a picture of Takagi

Trump military action short list:
-North Korea
-Venezuela
-Arizona (He's gonna teach those Senators not to be loyal)

I explain that here: (and have a free (you))

>anyone of you getting warnings for not posting "high-quality/informative replies" lately?
wtf
this exists?

rate my form

might wanna take a look at this
we got another ingersoll connection to trump

>it was about the Canadian muslim girl getting her Japanese citizenship denied
Isn't it impossible for people who aren't native born Japanese to get citizenship?

5/5

Not impossible just very difficult

Gimme a quick rundown on the united right rally thing that happened. I'm out of the loop.

tiki torches

Again I don't think that's happening at any rate anyone here believes it is, even the most tolerant trans individual aren't in the same bracket as those who are cultist to indoctrinate their friends and family to do such a thing, at best the norm approach is to be neutral or for conservatives (and libertarians when I comes to the socialized healthcare) to be adverse to paying for such procedures. Actually being edge lord or 100% serious lyncher is highly counterproductive as the group in itself doesn't engage in any form of violence to warrant it like say Arabs in the middle east.

Weekends are so fucking slow.

Maybe I guess? I wish society was more hard line on these issues instead of letting whatever be the acceptable norm.

So this guy is the one the leaked Trump's 2005 tax returns.
Guess this just might be it lads. Its over.

Obese NEETs are mad that idiots like Spencer do more for the white race than them

5 - O

So the rally yestarday was not even the proper rally? Sheeeit

tfw my uni offers exchange to UVA. is it redpilled lads?

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*SATURDAY, AUGUST 12, 2017*

* 3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a signing of the Veterans Affairs Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017*

I'm not familiar with the current nannies but if they're anything like the last group, it's probably a misfire. Shitposting is Sup Forums culture regardless of board.