Mfw people don't realize the big nationalist rally is a false flag

>mfw people don't realize the big nationalist rally is a false flag
>All these MAGA tards think this is just le epik happenings XD and clap for bread-and-circus liberal tears
>YouTubers probably showing up, and they're of ZERO use
>people don't realize when the KKK and NSM of America show up, it's all a covert operation

nobody should show up tomorrow, so antifa wastes all its time

hilariously underrated

Really gropes my gilberts

all shills.

>I-It was a false flag goy
>Go to sleep, go back to sleep
>Aren't you sleepy yet?

>it's better to just sit back and do nothing
>w-we don't want to create a negative image
>you're only helping the leftists
Oh fuck off. It's about time somebody did something, and something's being done.

stfu nazi larper

i honestly just thought it would be funny if the torch run WAS the rally, and everyone got butthurt because thier would be no true counter-protest today, just antifa raging like niggers

Stfu mong

Every single poster who supports this is an obvious newfag. Had you been here for more than 2 years, you would know that portraying yourself as the enemy you are made out to be isn't going to get you anywhere.

The entire world now honestly believes 600,000 nazis marched through America, and the MSM has more opportunity to link the right with nazis. Tomorrow, a million people will converge to burn torches (like nazis) and Roman salute (like nazis), and the world will look on and laugh at the nazi roleplayers. Come the day or even weeks end, they will all go home, back to their dorms, their basements. Nothing will have changed apart from being certified nazis, because this is all a big orchestration and you all useful idiots

>literally being gangraped and blown up by muzzies

stfu britcuck

The shilling is full out today.

JIDF & their allies must throwing a ton of cash today.

Got you spooked, didn't we?

I think it is awesome when my people gather in a show of force to change the direction of society.

What change are you specifically talking about, user?

You tell um fellow facist.

>Anyone I disagree with is a shill

/ptg/ please go.

>>it's better to just sit back and do nothing

Never said do nothing. How about a rally without the KKK, NSM rednecks, or MAGA hat YouTubers?

How about a rally that does not involve these Coca Cola groups like Identity Europa? You know, an independent one?

>w-we don't want to create a negative image
That's right, but it's not to please leftists. We want an image with integrity.

I don't care if people think I'm Hitler reborn. I don't believe in being a Civic Nationalist-esque faggot. I believe in integrity and no potential back-stabbing groups that have gained notoriety.

Shilling? Disagreeing is shilling?

Yeah, e-everybody just g-go back. D-dnt do anything ever. I mean ever. Just play Vidya and hide in your hole. Remember the air has Jews in it.

Imagine a rally that doesn't have Identity Europa flags or notable figures that everyone knows.

Imagine a rally that is against Antifa, such as an anti-communist Rally, but does NOT have Trump supporters showing up in their hats, or at least doesn't end up being a Trump group versus anti-Trump groups because Trump is irrelevant in the rally.

Imagine a rally where Lauren Southern, Milo, Sargon, or Gavin not showing up because nobody gave them a memo to get there ASAP and they can't claim they're having lunch with the coordinator.

Imagine a nationalist rally that just springs up overnight without prominent figures in media that we are familiar with.

Imagine a rally so independent that you can weed out agents from both the left and right.

Think about this for a moment.

Want to know something about YouTubers, especially on Sup Forums? Unless they reveal the cure for cancer, AIDS, and herpes, there's no reason for them to be present. Why? They either reveal half truths or just regurgitate the very basics toward low-level fruit lefties, thus any video about them is by definition: shilling.

I hate how many newfags have invaded this board.

The change that gets you dead in the street alongside your entire extended family.

Don't really care, desu. I'm just happy something is happening.