>complete outsiders
>lie
>cheat
>steal
>intimidate
>threaten
>use violence when required
>cannot and will not assimilate
>see everyone else as the problem but supposedly totally ignorant to it being themselves, so cry discrimination.
>exploit other people, through slavery, because those people aren't part of the tribe and are sub human and expendable animals.
Irish gippos call outsiders Gorjas
>Jews call us Goyim
Irish gippos are "travellers"
>The wondering Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsqKdZ3JZ2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Key differences

>Jews are smart
>Jews are competent
>Jews are relevant

Tinkers are just retards.

Are they as universally despised in Ireland as they are here?

Those Rooneys are loonies

Absolutely

>Are they as universally despised in Ireland as they are here?
Much more so. Even the most #refugeeswelcome people despise them.

Source: me. I'm working with refugees in Greece and I hate them.

>Jew detected
Wait until the gippos suss out they need to marry off heir most intelligent members into their wealthiest families and you will have literal Jews in a couple hundered years.

>My family tree on both sides goes back to like the 1100's to Lanchashire region

>50% Irish DNA despite not having any known family in from Ireland

>Don't look disimilar to those people

>Extended family when I was growing up were involved in organized crime

>My mum affectionately refers to her family as "caravan people"

I'm fooked aren't I lads

>An Australian descended from criminals
Tell me it ain't so

My mother is from South West England. Her parents were...um...caravan park residents.

But my Great Great Grandfather came over in the early days, and he wasn't a soldier.

I don't think we're criminals really. We just got bullied by the Anglos too much. They made us do it.

The English are like 70% Irish, with the other bit being mostly Germanic with some french and a touch of Mediterranean thrown in

I do wonder how the Irish gippos originated though.
>Jews and Roma have an origin story

Yeah, my DNA came back 50% Irish, 20% West European, 20% Scando and the remaining 10% was British and Iberian.

I'm a dirty mutt.

I should just kms

People like living in Caravans and don't like paying rent.

It's easier to nick a car and smash it through a shop window than sit in school for 12 years and get a real job. Building no longer gets you enough money to keep 8 kids in shoes.

What are you gonna do?

Jail isn't that bad, I guess, and the West Country is beautiful.

Good times in those caravan park arcades/table tennis rooms growing up, getting pissed on shandy as 10 year old having bonfires.

Have a soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=rsqKdZ3JZ2k

> by ancestors were bullied into committing crimes
lots of folk are too lazy to get and keep a job.
only niggers blame others.

it's not a skin tone, it's a lifestyle.

I find the blond slutty tinker chicks quite hot

>Irish are sub human

Correction gippos are sub human and literally need to be gassed/shot and killed.

then y dont u suck their dicks u stupid cunt lmao

>Lazy

>work hard when some weak cunt will do it instead and you can just take his money

Not that I'm endorsing this lifestyle or anything. Just pointing out it's obivous attractions.

Plus they can spit out 5-10 kids no probs.

they don't look like gypsies

Mine was similar as well. 57% Irish, 31% West Europe, 7% Brit and the rest 5% was Iberian, Greek, Italian and Northwest Russia.

Irish gypsies are becoming a bigger problem in my country. They drive around looking where old people live. Offer the old folks to fix their roof for a small amount of money. Don't fix the roof at all, suddenly ask for a ridiculous price. When the old folks don't want to pay they threaten them and start getting intimidate and shit. Many such cases. Sad!

i thought we were the only ones that hate them to no end

yes, my irish friend calls them knackers and spits on the ground.

The thing about Irish gippos in Ireland is, AT LEAST THEY'RE IRISH! I look at unintegrated degenerate Irish traveller communities in England, despised by the villages they settle in, unable to do anything other than steal to survive, and I just think what the fuck do you think you're doing in this country???

>137060625
You're conflating all Celts with Irish.
Celts originated from the French region (b4 it was France) and migrated into the British Isles.

You are right. They should be our problem and nobody elses. The other side of this is that Irish people should be first in all things, in Ireland.

I agree with you on both counts.

I think its only the Japanese that have retained the thinking that nations are families.

We even had a solution to the itinerant question on the sixties. We are like Nazis lol.

kill all anglos

Sounds like a white version of Jews aka white supremacists.

We should crowd fund a brigade of tinkers to go up against nogs and other foreigners and cleanse whole areas of them.

Why the fuck are you over in Greece helping refugees? Are you one of those cunts sent over to bring g a bunch of them here or what?

They would just breed.

But your travellers are ethnically irish while jews and gypsies are non-euro outsiders.

Better than foreigners breeding. Only difference between a tinker and a settled person is culture. Tinker culture is shitty as fuck and their women when dressed up like whores, look disgusting. Tinker culture is tacky as fuck too.

We are talking about setting tinkers and blacks among each other. You would create a monstrous hybrid.