Why do you guys hate indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_gitano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send vegana and open bob

They smell like armpits

Pol is a hate group they hate non whites aand search for reasons to hate them even if you dindu niffin they will hate you

Looks like ISIS missed one

You smell like shit, and get grease everywhere

they created gypsis

Because just like chinks they multiply enormously.

Can't disagree on that

because we've met at least one.

Please, do, tell, how, THEY, CREated the gypsies please.

i cant think of a group of people that Sup Forums doesnt hate

yu must study amigo

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueblo_gitano

They are the Mexicans of EuroAsia.
Stink, hideous, adult failures who take jobs from young whites, shit up and pollute the planet with their abhorrent high population.

They can't POO IN THE LOO

>They hate whites
According to Sup Forums none fucking race is """white""" if you has no X feautures,you're not """"white""""

Nothing bad to say for them. They are pretty based desu.

I actually think some Indian women are gorgeous.

As a whole Indians, and especially Indian men are feral human beings, can't take care of basic hygiene and can't pool in the loo.

I don't hate 'em, indians are amazing architecture, contributed to science and maths back in the days. India has many social issues, but there's no doubt India will rise as a superpower in the future.

They're fucking weird

POO

Gah, indians HAVE amazing architecture, etc...

I'm not Spanish, i'm Roma. If you're not nice i'll make my cousin cut you with a long knife.

stinky subhumans that act cool and sophisticated because some dumbass bonglanders gave them technology.

The rich obnoxious ones who can afford to move here are extremely rude.

They hate us 'cos they Anus

I like Indian culture and architecture pre-England invasion. People-wise I would have to meet some and see. I do know they are way better than the fucking Pakis.

Verdict: Cautiously Optimistic

you

they're a fucking useless race

I don't, our militairy's work together

1. Because they've got a HUGE inferiority complex. They feel they constantly have to prove they are "modern" and not backward shit-in-street caste system fucks who make shit movies.
2. Incredibly racist bitches.
3. They literally reek of spices. Their intestines must glow yellow from all that turmeric.
4. There's too goddam many of them.

Whenever I look for a phone review on youtube there are about 50 billion videos created just by Inidians for each phone I'm trying to look at

I don't hate Indians, I hate communists, though.

I see wot u did ther

Because they're illiterate, smelly pieces of shit and make things like this

Stop shitting up image results with your half English half monkey language ''''''''jokes'''''''' you cunts.

You guys can laugh all you want but we all know that india will be a superpower in 2020

Cool, maybe you guys will start wearing deodorant

whites, especially stupid ones with no identity falsely believe the we wuz kangs narrative (that places Jerusalem as sacred) & believe due to their psychopathic Jewsus religion that they invented science and culture. A cursory glance in the direction of objective historical records proves near instantly that all knowledge/culture comes from the Indian subcontinent, however.

they legitimately believe whites invaded India (presumably from Europe or the Middle East? - still a little fuzzy on that one) and gave them their culture (then left? again, the narrative makes no sense, so I don't know how they rationalise it)

they are mean to Indians because they resent the (mostly not Indian) immigrants in their countries and hate themselves for having forgotten their history (that their ancestry comes from India).

Sounds good bro, can you take out a couple hundred million chinks on your way to becoming a superpower?

Why are you not in India then Pajeet?

I don’t. I’ll take having Indian & Asian neighbors over niggers and beaners every day

but im not indian

Their skin is the colour of shit, they smell bad, they're weird and their accents are annoying.

I was just talking to hubby and we decided to retire there because you white devil assholes are degenerate beta cucks and obnoxious we wuz kangsians. I'd go now, but the theocratic dictatorship I was able to institute in 18 months that now controls the narrative is required to help the less than 300 year old USA & Western world fight off the communist filth India has not needed external help in defeating since the (((Brits))) were expelled after the Raj. Not to mention it's been getting gang raped by Muslims for 1400 years and still has a stronger identity than you pathetic slime who fought on the wrong side of WW2 and is now overrun with invaders bc you selfishly backed the wrong horse & now your cucked.

BTW I'm white. and female. & you're going to bow to the Street Shitters in this life you can guarantee it, you fucking slaverace jewsus cuckold

because i have worked for 3 indian owned businesses

every single one of them, the owner stole money and blamed it on me, and the people that worked there before me.

every single business was filthy and horribly run

they put nails in six of my tires

they fired me and then threw a brick through their own window and told the police it was me

now the indian people in the apartment next to me tap on the wall all day and night and tells the police its me doing it

the last indian restaurant i worked in there they kept trying to poison me, drug me and now they tell everyone i committed suicide.

They were literally planning on killing me and "replacing" me with someone else

they put acid in princeton university students food and said I did it.

also left chicken out routinely and then said it was my fault

suffice it to say indians are worse than niggers

I do not. Not like we want more of you here. But gypsies are not that bad. Much better than niggers or muslims.

One reason is there are so fucking many of them that there are more than enough to post this thread daily and not realise that it gets POSTED FUCKING DAILY.

my first kiss/gf was a pajeeta and indian guys all present themselves as faggots universally

Selfish stupid arrogant smelly loud annoying binary mind like cockroach (yes/no).

Move to Fremont CA and lived amongst them for a few days and I guarantee you will want to kys.

Have yous heard of Ajit Vadakayil? A no nonsense retired supertanker captain.

He's a real India did it first Indian.

I don't hate Indians. I just have zero respect for them as a people, a nation, and a culture.

You don't know very much about their culture then.

>Poo-land
vs
>Poland
Who would win

Better than your mongoloid ones for sure atleast

HAHAHAHA
>We wuz CIA and NSA

I don't hate them.

In fact, I wish them all the best in their struggle agains muslims and welcome with open arms the interested Hindu nationalists into neoreactionary movement. Our scriptures have taken quite a hold there. I know several of them online.

But if they come here they need to go back. Luckily neoreactionary Hindu nationalists readily acknowledge that.

>Why do you guys hate indians?
People mistake them for muslims

They don't clean up after themselves and have poor food safety standards.

"our scriptures"... fuck off jew lover. every last one of your leaders is a jew, you know nothing and are delusional from genital mutilation.

they are literally the filthiest people on earth

they completely fucked up their own country and wont be happy until they fuck up the whole planet.

they are like rats or cockroaches, they make everything filthy so only they are willing to live there.

I have worked in 3 indian restaurants and can tell you that you are an idiot and literally taking your own life in your hand if you eat in them.

they think its funny to live in filth, and poison, and absolutely love feces and urine, its like gold to them.

cos they look like gypsies and are probably related to gypsies

shob pusi

I CAN NEVER FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU, TECH SUPPORT. I DON'T MEAN THAT IN LIKE A BAZINGA WAY, BUT DOES YOUR NATIVE TONGUE JUST NOT REGISTER THE SOUND OF A HARD T? WHY?

I am Indian, now unleash all of your barbaric subhuman anger on me

they have entitlement issues, especially if you're serving them. they always treat you like a slave then proceed to complain about lousy hospitality.

indian women are turn me on though

hindus = muslims. end of story.

Curtin Yavis is a Jew and main source of thinking, true. He also readily acknowledges that, acknowledged his parents were actual communist party members, and over the past 9 years since Open Letter neoreactionaries have tackled the Jewish question and is now in line with Kevin McDonald. We are wary of their danger.

Nick Land who coined dark enlightenment is not. Neither are anyone over at Social Matter. Nobody takes any liberal bullshit starting from premise of egalitarianism with any seriosity.

We seek to fix the entire structure of society for everyone.