Why the fuck do faggots think its okay to project sexual feelings, and orientations on children?

Why the fuck do faggots think its okay to project sexual feelings, and orientations on children?

How can these sick fucks be stopped?

nydailynews.com/news/world/gay-icon-picture-prince-george-sparks-conservative-outrage-article-1.3404035

I agree there is nothing cute or endearing about this

pls go

So one newspaper implied that their son is gay and everyone is freaking out?

Its not like all gay people collectively got together and decided this kid was gay.

He posed in a feminine manner and a newspaper (probably a tabloid) made a cheeky remark about it and now the pearl clutchers are on board.

This is a big fat __ __

its classic homosexuals showing their pedophilia and again and that fact they project it onto the son of the duke of cambridge means this should be a bloody hanging offence

ITS THE CELEBRATION OF THE FEMININE AND CONDEMNATION OF THE MASCULINE THAT MAKES FOR WEAK LAME DUCK ARAB SPRING STARTING PEOPLE LIKE OBAMA

CELEBRATE HIM FOR BEING A KID
WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX WITH YOU

ITS NOT A FEMININE POSE YOU FUCK. The kid is amazed about a fucking helicopter.

not only gays

It's the way they spread.

Every fucking time you hear a gay guy talk about the development of his sexuality it starts with being diddled by some 30-40 y.o. perv when they were underage.

>but getting my ass ripped to shreds by some old pervert 4x my age without my consent had no impact on my sexual development obviously

yeah...

Bureau of Justice statistics estimate that 1 in 6 male children are abused at some point in the US. Yet the incident rate of homosexuality in the general population is estimated at 1-1.5% for males. If what you say is true one would expect that number to be ten times the size.

4% and up to 7% of millennials. That or people lie because it is self reported data. Are you really gonna assume everyone is going to be honest with sensitive info like molestation or sexuality?

Steven Anderson is right about homos

These were controlled scientific studies. Also even so it's less than half what one would expect, not even taking into account the number of abused children who don't end up gay (which common experience tells us there are many).

:^)

fuck off gayjew

>gay people project sexuality on to a little boy who doesn't even understand what sex is all because he wore short shorts which were also worn by rhodies
>mfw rhodies were big fat gayers all along

The royal family would not allow a fag to become king. No heir=pointless.

This post is too british 4me

Lmao. Every male member of the British royal family, hell the entire British aristocracy, has been gayer than Wham for about 300 years. They all went to public school, where you literally are assigned a 'fag' (a young boy as a 'helper') when you become a senior. Have you ever heard of a beard?

That's not the point, even though you're correct, the point is that faggots are once again sexualising little children.

Check out these gay icons.

No you retarded fuck. Faggot newspaper reported the 4yo being called a gay icon on twatter.

Probably some anons trolling, and finely trolling indeed.

you claim all gays have been touched up as kids. but I have evidence here that not all kids that have been touched up become gays, check mate bigot!

understanding arguments is hard, isn't it achmed?

This one was too much.

Faggots loosing their shit over this kid. My normie fb feed had this, a link to something called pinknews. There were posts from men saying shit like 'looks like we have a future gay king', 'wonder if hes gonna top or bottom.'

This is adults talking openly about a child in a sexual way. Fucking disgusting. It triggered the normies big time. But even more bizarre some homos were arguing saying they weren't making it sexual. It was the intolerance and old fashioned opinions of us 'breeders' that was making something sweet and beautiful into a sick thing just to shame gays. They just didn't see anything wrong commenting on a four year old this way.

>Why the fuck do faggots think its okay to project sexual feelings, and orientations on children?
I'm not sure that's possible given how many instances there are out there on TV, in real life, in books, culture, of heterosexual couples giving young people a belief that heterosexuality is the only choice.

We need more gays on TV, and everywhere in general to let young people feel better about whatever orientation they have.

inb4leaf

Would you find it easier to understand if it was in Spanish, maricon?

>straight people are monsters for not sexualising children
Well, I guess we're gonna have to start banging minors if we want to be respected. I'll go first, pics coming soon.

Take that LARP flag off you dumb Yank.

a. Only a small proportion of abused children grow up to be gay (no correlation)
b. The rate of homosexuality in the general population is far too low compared to abuse rates (no correlation)
c. Most abused children grow up to be straight (negative correlation)
d. There are many homosexuals who were never abused as children (negative correlation)

This, in scientific terms, is known as WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.jpg

>an effeminate child is gay
Fuck off you bigot, it's 2015. That must mean he'll be a tranny

>Have you ever heard of a beard?

Yeah, it's the attached to your Reichskanzlerin's face.

>vast majority of paedos are homosexual
This, in scientific terms, is known as WOW YOU PAEDO CUNTS.gif

Even if it were true and [citation needed], it's irrelevant to the discussion that abuse makes people gay.

Also I forgot:

e. Rates of abuse have been declining across the Western world, but Millenials and Generation Z have higher proportions of homosexuality than all previous generations

>higher proportions of homosexuality
That might only to be due to them "coming out" when in reality this number never really changed.

I am filled with British rage

>Mfw have 4 yr old boy
Watch him like a hawk.
I will literally kill anyone who touches my son.

90-95% of abuse occurs within the family. If you're not diddling him and none of your relatives are then he's pretty safe.

user you are a great parent. That kid needs you to look after him as he learns to steer the course through life.
Keep up the good work.