Murica Yes!!

A 12-year-old rape victim was told by the headmaster of a Christian school that "everything in God's kingdom happens for a reason".

>The school is being accused of covering up repeated sexual assaults against the boy, downplaying the attacks and refusing to report a rape in a lawsuit that is seeking at least $30m(£23m) in damages.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rape-victim-turn-cheek-christian-school-brentwood-academy-sexual-abuse-report-williamson-county-a7886716.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rape-victim-turn-cheek-christian-school-brentwood-academy-sexual-abuse-report-williamson-county-a7886716.html
thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/challenging-indias-rape-culture/article4294223.ece
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/white-family-lets-homeless-negroid-stay-at-house-10-year-old-daughter-raped-and-impregnated/108565/8
wishtv.com/2017/05/18/pregnant-10-year-olds-family-speaks-out-in-marion-molestation-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=kKFgruDPpY8
youtube.com/watch?v=AY5V7qxOtNw
churchandstate.org.uk/2015/12/retired-priest-hell-was-invented-by-the-church-to-control-people-with-fear/comment-page-4/#comment-372019
archive.is/mAjzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the archive
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rape-victim-turn-cheek-christian-school-brentwood-academy-sexual-abuse-report-williamson-county-a7886716.html

Thanks for the new archive site.
Gonna use it in the future.

>Indian chappie gives America a showing-up for their rapacious, predatory ways.
What is the world coming to?

Christ-Cucks are a bigger problem than kikes (aka God's chosen people) and niggers (aka black Christians/God's children).

When the race war starts the first thing I'll be doing is bombing the church in our neighborhood which has settled 75 k immigrants into America, all from Africa or the ME. They say it is my religious duty to bring as any people as possible. I'm order to fulfill the amendments of Jesus.

But you know what I probably do hate christ cucks more than kikes and niggers. They are root cause of the problem. This disease Christianity will be removed when we our white ethno state.

No Christian shall infiltrate our ranks in Pagan Europe. Atheists and Pagans forever united against christ cucks, Jews and mudslimes. Hail victory.

Not surprised someone from India decided to pay so much attention to a story about rape

thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/challenging-indias-rape-culture/article4294223.ece

>America yes!
This isn't an America problem this is a Christianity problem.

lol rape happens in every walk of life moron

CHRISTIANS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Lol thats a link from thehindu . Its like India's huffpo

>Muh Fedora...

At least you still have your Bible!

>a bigger problem than kikes

your not even trying anymore are you.

whats wrong with the picture?

So that's where all the Penn State Administrators went.

Christian - Golf ball that hits you.
Jew - Golfer.

>Atheists and Pagans forever united against christ cucks, Jews and mudslimes. Hail victory.
He is baiting but there are people who are like that

CHRISTIAN PRIDE MUH NIGGA. YES!!!

You are just a queer that’s butthurt that the Bible condems you for sucking dick and getting aids. 99% of nu-"""pagans""" are anyway.

an indian concerned with rape.
This timeline is trully strange

you are everywhere....who are you?

No, its cause the bible and its followers are trash. You'll be hanging from a fucking rope just like the rest of the traitors, christcuck.

I'm baiting? Baiting what low iq slav nigger? I'm serious about my beliefs. Paganismis not just some religion, it's about blood. Comparing it to other religions doesn't make sense because it is more about honoring your ancestors, not based on a book like the monotheist religions are.

It's about sending a message to the public more then mysticism, in a way it's more practical than spiritualism. How do you get the public to care about their race,you instill those values from a young age just as a religion does.

Time for you to celebrate your Christian pride I guess.

but this isnt God's kingdom

this world is the domain of the dragon, his time, and his empire to prove his case in the great controversy

how can ye avoid hellfire?

Yeah honoring your ancestors by following a untraditional and unorganic "religion" invented in the 20th century that has nothing to do with what your ancestors worshipped and throwing away the traditional religion of Europe for 1000+ years which is the foundation of Conservatism and traditional values. Neo-"""paganism""" is retarded.

Christ Cucks and Mud Mamas are by far our biggest enemies Sup Forums. Hope it's not too late.

Disavowing the kike nailed to a stick is the hardest and most painful redpill to swallow for many people. But nobody said the path was easy.

Pajeet, you think this is really sick?

Here's something sicker:
Christ Cucks and Mud Mamas want 10yr old white girl raped and impregnated by a Negro to have his baby

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/white-family-lets-homeless-negroid-stay-at-house-10-year-old-daughter-raped-and-impregnated/108565/8
wishtv.com/2017/05/18/pregnant-10-year-olds-family-speaks-out-in-marion-molestation-case/

Truly epic counterargument neo-"pagan"tard

Arguably the most based poster on Sup Forums

Stfu dumb slav shit. You have no argument against what he is saying except for your outdated Fedora m̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ pics.

/ourboy/ was right again youtube.com/watch?v=kKFgruDPpY8
short clip from the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=AY5V7qxOtNw

Fedora is the proper response to the autisic, edgy, LARPing shit he wrote.
And I replied with text why his "religion" is retarded.

why do you either actually feel that way or just troll that way?

>Christ
>dead

well, yeah ok, but WAS dead, "WAS" mind you

further, i ask you, and much more importantly:
how can ye escape hellfire?

Your meme describes the christfags pretty accurately, saved it for later. Thanks based Pajeet!

Retired priest: ‘Hell’ was invented by the church to control people with fear
churchandstate.org.uk/2015/12/retired-priest-hell-was-invented-by-the-church-to-control-people-with-fear/comment-page-4/#comment-372019
archive.is/mAjzE