What do the italians, french, and spaniards think of Romanians?

Recently found out that Romania is a romance country, to my surprise, as I thought they were russo-slavics.

The data seems to corroborate as well, as their cuisine is mostly Mediterranean, their language is based in old latin, and the most spoken languages in the country are English, French, followed by Italian, and Spanish.

Leaving aside the whole gypsy meme and shit, do you guys consider Romanians brothers, like the scandinavians view other scandinavian countries? Or do you never think about romanians in general?

Its very weird since Romania itself is half of Europe away from you guys, how does this country keep its romance roots?

Italians, French, Spaniards, join in as I can't really find anything about this online. Your opinion on Romanians?

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/social/124761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Your opinion on Romanians?
Gypsies most of them, just the same shit as the Niggas, Moors, Slavs, NOrds etc...

Yes, and Americans are all niggers, and italians are niggers too, heck even sweden is niggers. This meme shit is retarded sometimes

>Recently found out that Romania is a romance country

Burger education, everyone

>What do the italians, french, and spaniards think of Romanians?
honestly?

U fucking wot?

>their cuisine is mostly Mediterranean
Huh?

didn't you hear? pol says nords are niggers :D better start liking welfare and stealing cars,or else.

they are slavs that speak a romance language pretending to be unique. similar to hungarians also being slavs and banging on about speaking a "unique language".

Fucking retard OP

>russo-slavics
>slavs
Anglo education.

Why would we learn about Romanians in our educational system? is there something wrong with finding this out now?

GYPSIES/THIEVES

I thought that too. Although we were never taught about your country or region in schools.

gyppos that behave just as bad as non european migrants
same goes for albo tbqh now we're at it

Stfu mexican, your country isnt allowed to post here. Europeans only

Why do you think this? they work harder than you germans

euobserver.com/social/124761

not sure if serious or not

A gypsie from Romania has been caught stealing wallets in a bus here in *insert western country* haha,that means every cititzen of Romania is just like that gypsie,how can you refute this argument?GYPSIES BTFO

Mexicans are mixed with jungle mayas. theyre not european purity like us. why would i be jokeing

There's a wide propaganda campaign financed by Russia to spread dissemination in the member states, Romania is an easy target and a long term objective for spreading Russian influence in Eastern Europe.

Latinized collection of Slavs and Roman remnants

They dumped all of their human trash into Europe, and because of that, they should be expelled from the UE and the gipsys deported.. Other than that, I know nothing about non-gipsy Romanians.

>Check flag
>Burger

From what I've seen on the chins, Romania is pretty fuckin based

George pushed in 1992-3 in the European Council for the the term Roma/Romani/Romany to be replace Gypsy.

Now, a great deal of Western Europeans look at us with hateful disgust thinking we are gypsies.

Also, gypsies from all Balkan Area are leaving to Western Europe in their thousands, and even if they are Hungarian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Slovakian etc, Gypsies, we Romanians still get most hatred for them.

I wish Hitler had finished the job, unfortunately in the 1940s gypses were 5-6 times fewer in number and not quite the repulsive plague they are nowadays. So unfortunately we prioritized the Jews and forgot about the Gypsies. Bessarabia and Transnistria were 40% Jewish, and after the war 2-5%. We were effective there. I just had wished they prioritized the gypsies.

can't blame ya, theyre like 10000 miles away from you guys. So weird how cultures stayed preserved like this

No one in France knows they have latin rootsw to most french people Romania is where gypsies are breed and taught how to steal copper and your wallet

they need to go back. For real.

>work more hours,still produce less
inefficiency is what i'd call it
romanians in romania might not be bad, i don't know enough about them to form a proper opinion
i can tell you that their diaspora is rather cancerous from my experience from working in the legal sector
the flag you replied to was an italian flag my burgerfriend

>they dumped

Gypsies cannot into anything civilised so they run away. You cannot force a gypsy to stay in one place.

Also we wanted to exterminate the gypsy trash in the 1940s and 1980s but we were stopped twice, well now you have to deal with it.

Oh sorry I thought that was a mexican flag, kind of like a weird french flag i guess. my bad, spaghetti

you are slavs. get over it.

EU systematically gutted Eastern Europe of its industrial wealth for the sole benefit of a few mega-corporations. Now there is nothing much to go back to.

Also, the gypsies, they will refuse to return to their home country, India, so unfortunately we are stuck with them until next major European happening

Idk I just dont understand the hatred you guys have for gypsies, they exist in every european country. So what if theyre diasporas, americans are diasporas from england cuz were also whites that speak english

We see you as our son who was lost in the far east.

;-;

Come home Romania...we miss you.

Mostly because gypsies steal shit and hate anyone not gypsy.

Can you guys spew more propaganda on the streets and in your media/education systems? Paint us as the worst of the worst, hopefully no one will come here, not even for a vacation. God bless, I've never seen more whores than the bitches that come from the Netherlands, Germany and Britain during these summer festivals like Untold. They were all over the news, I'll never forget two bitches one from France and one from UK. Drunk as fuck in the middle of the day and leaving garbage trails after them on the beach. The cops came and the UK one started asking for cock while the French one gave a light slap and told her to shut up, the cops are here.
Poor faggots, if that's how these "youngsters" are around there, no wonder all this bs that's going on around the continent is more prevalent with each day.

>I wish Hitler had finished the job, unfortunately in the 1940s gypses were 5-6 times fewer in number and not quite the repulsive plague they are nowadays. So unfortunately we prioritized the Jews and forgot about the Gypsies. Bessarabia and Transnistria were 40% Jewish, and after the war 2-5%. We were effective there. I just had wished they prioritized the gypsies.
My biggest regret about the outcome of the war. Fucking allied scum, gypsies could have been completely eradicated

you have never lived among gypsies then.

There are far too few decent gypsies around. The vast majority are a cross-breed between jews and niggers.

Take the extreme aggressive and anti-civilisational parasitic drives of a jew and mix them with the savagery of a detroit Nigger.

Baaaaaam: Feral Gypsies

>Recently found out that Romania is a romance country, to my surprise, as I thought they were russo-slavics.
I don't understand why people are banting about burger education on this one.
He has a point, geographically it doesn't make sense.

I suppose Romania derives from the ancient Thracian tribes. Spartacus was from there.

They must adopted the Latin and when the slavs invaded they resisted due to the terrain topology and they know ability to fight. The language then evolved like it did in the other countries.

>There are far too few decent gypsies around
>decent
>gypsy

Here in Spain we have local Gypsies, who have stayed here for 500 years.
They loot, steal, collect gibs, assault and collect more gibs.
Yet, compared to Romaninan gypsies, they are paragon of civilization.

The thing with gypsies is that they'll never want to integrate with society. It's their culture, they only feel gipsy and nothing else.

Many, many attempts and billions of € have been wasted into integrating them, but it'll never work. Their clan is the only thing that matters for them, nothing else.

are gypsies truly as bad as you guys say? I have 2 black friends and they've never stolen anything /speak good like us whites.

maybe if you lived for a month at a gypsy family's house, and ate their food, shared their bed, helped mow the lawn, maybe you guys would change your minds.

Even the best gypsy is lower than your average negro. Let that sink it. Literally subhumans. Feral and extremely dumb

Never forghetti.
Mom's spaghetti.

>Idk I just dont understand the hatred you guys have for gypsies
Because of the high amount of stupid petty crimes they commit
Stealing copperwire from railroads,pickpocketing, squatting things like that
Gyppos also make their women clean car windows when cars are standing infront of trafficlights/stuck in traffic without asking and if you dont pay them they scratch your car

You are asking to French they think Noone in the world is better but they are the inventors of copypasta....
I went in Bucarest some months ago it's like Italy in the 80s.
I was impressed how well you can live there and life costs 1/5 than here (Lei-euros change is 5x)

>Many, many attempts and billions of € have been wasted into integrating them, but it'll never work. Their clan is the only thing that matters for them, nothing else.
THIS. Do not even waste a dollar for a gypsy. It's not worth it. If it wasn't for the EU stoping us from exterminating them in the 90s, there wouldn't be a gypsy in Romania today.

Yes. Quite underrated in fact. You can't describe how much of a fucking subhumans they are with simple words

>I suppose Romania derives from the ancient Thracian tribes. Spartacus was from there.
thracians lived where present day bulgaria is now, i think romanians claim decent from dacians who spoke a language closer related to the baltic family

>Gypsy-American unironically uses terms like "Mediterranean"

>NiggAs

Thanks for the honest answer, south american friend.

Is Romanian a Romance language?
>Da

>a gypsy family's house, and ate their food, shared their bed, helped mow the lawn
I don't wanna stay in a wooden/cardboard shack near the trash hole, eat from a dumpster, sleep on whatever happens to be under me at a given time or sweep streets as a punishment.

just searched in the dictionary dex.ro the etymology of the words prieten and iubi

they are both from a slavonic background.

Romania, esti latin?
DA.

As has been noted, Gypsy are scum, western depictions of them as a romanticized delicious brown people are terribly misguided, as anyone who has ever had to actually live with them can tell you. Gypsy culture entirely boils down to two principles: Protect the Family, and 'I Got Mine Jack'. Theft isn't theft unless you get caught and punished. Otherwise it is lauded as cleverness. There is no exploitation or debasement seen as immoral or unjust. Instead, it is noble for how it profits them and their family. They reject property and remaining in one place because they reject all law not their own - and they have no law.

Pikeys, being a native British variant made up of Welsh and Scottish detritus, are slightly better, not being true Gypsies themselves just caravan people.

Well, the general feeling on the thread is less against Romanians, but more against gypsies.

Have any of you ever met an actual gypsy person in your lives or is it just bants? How could you even tell if theyre gypsies?

>How could you even tell if theyre gypsies?
Smell

For one thing, you will learn how muslims attacked and enslaved Christians for centuries, before America was even discovered. Then, when some pos marxist "teacher" will make a wild claim about peaceful muslims, you'll shove his words back on this throat.

Otherwise, we are in a full process of dissolution - waiting for those millions of "refugees" to show up

The memes Romania come back for the memes.

LMAO

subhuman shitskin gypsie detected

>do you guys consider Romanians brothers
As a Serb, yes. They're the only neighbour we've never waged war against (aside from Coastal Serbia and Fyromacedonia) and we're very friendly towards each other.

Iubi is obviously from lyublyu
For friend you can say amic/tovaras/prieten,we use the word amic too.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

They're niggers with straight hair, basically. And they're despised around here.

amic
amor

I think hungarians consider horse humans too,they speak the same language afterall.

I mean, most americans think about pic related when they think of gypsies. If theyre indistinguishable from whites, its impossible to tell. How are you guys even aware if the guy that stole your wallet is an actual gypsy or not? seems silly.

Yeah the propaganda is bad. I ran into an American tourist that was looking for a hotel in Cluj. He was passing though the country by train to get to another country (forgot which one) and was just staying the night. While we were walking downtown he told me that the city was very beautiful and not at all what he expected. What the fuck? Did he expect a city of tin shacks or what? He was oblivious to how insulting that statement was as well, he was a walking stereotype.

>How could you even tell if theyre gypsies?
Perhaps by fucking looking at them

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL, AND CEAUSESCU WILL BUILD IT IN RECORD TIME

>hungary
>self reported
>surveymonkey
Romanian data comes from 2 italians with no connection with Romania...

saved

You know it's funny you joke on me when your fathers were literally just our scratch like criminals poors and slaves that we sended with boats in a land where people were swinging spikes

I dont understand what youre talking about

They are subhumans under heavy effect of anti depressants
Cant blame them tough, i would also be under effect of heavy antidepressants if i was a snow nigger

Every summer these gypsies break into our local park andsettle in there, absolutely trashing the place, feral dogs, children, litter and diesel generators everywhere. Drinking beers and just throwing the cans everywhere. The council usually takes a few weeks to evict them

Erase that yellow shitstain form our country right fucking now.

What do asians have to do with this?

So you don't know your own history

We are Bulgarians that got vlach'd.

Romania only l not good because dad never love you that much so Mother Russia say adopt.

Hungary, you were not invited. Please stop barging into other people's arguments.
We do not interfere into you "being depressed for Trianon" threads.

Also, pic related. A group of Romanians

Over here Romanians get a really bad rep because the only romanians we have are gypsies, leading to the generalization that they represent Romania (or Roménia as we spell it). I have to admit I knew nothing about the country before coming here and meeting some romanibros. I assume the same is true for most portuguese, which is a shame really

ha ha.. share their bed? mow the lawn? You have no freaking clue. Even if multi-millionaires, a gypsy will shit on everything including his own lawn.

Oh i just figured it out. Sorry man, Im still not familiar with the mexican flag I thought you were mexican again, sorryyyyy!!

romanians might as well be desu

honestly,if you ask random italians they will tell you bad things about romanians.
some of them are in criminal gangs.
also there is the confusion with gypsies (we call them rom here) that worsen the situation.
still, the worst predjudice regarding europeans is about albanians so romanians are a bit better.

You understand a gypsy is of India/Pakistani origin, right? Seems hard to understand for an American, but they lived in their freaking ghettos for centuries and only in recent years I see Romanians mixing with them.

Compared to UK native gypsies which are local rednecks.

lol, because hes a gypsy, he doesnt have to mow his lawn, magically? and he starts shitting on his bed? cmon man...thats racist as hell

>they were russo-slavics.

We are Balkan Slavs (south slavs).

>their cuisine is mostly Mediterranean

Our cuisine is a blend of Balkan (predominantly), but also Turkish, Russian and Hungarian foods.

>their language is based in old latin

Romanian spoken during Middle Ages was mostly Slavic, with only its base being Romanian. Modern-day Romanian is an artificially created language made of many French and some Italian words. Made up language.

>do you guys consider Romanians brothers

The Western Latin-speaking countries are different from us, we couldn't call them our brothers. Our brothers are Serbs, Bulgarians and maybe hohols given the political situation.

>how does this country keep its romance roots?

Through pseudo-intellectual bullshit pushed by the elites during the late middle ages/early modern age (centuries 17-19, when the language has undergone a lot of changes).

Well they look ugly and are dark like Indians, they are dirty, and walk around trying to scam/beg/pickpocket people all the time. It's as easy as spotting a black man.

Gypsies. Gypsies fucking everywhere. Ask me again when they stop exporting their fucking debris of humanity.

So nice to be finally free from gypsies. If only the Aussies could pogrom all the brown islanders and Lebs, this place could be so much nicer.

Mostly because gypsies steal shit and hate anyone not gypsy.

Gipsy. House. Kek.

>mow his lawn
might need some heavy machinery

Some Romanians have Mongoloid admixture because of the migrating peoples, namely Huns, Avars, Cumans, Mongols, Bulgars.

Arent gypsies just spanish people that migrated all over europe? look at pic related chart. They're whites bro.

Unfortunately, that's true.
Most romanians that leave the country are either stupid pesants (mostly from the moldavian region), uneducated ones or gypsies. There are still good people here though.