What does Sup Forums think about microchipping people?

What does Sup Forums think about microchipping people?

usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already have a microchip that connects to webmd

It's super convenient. I know exactly when I'm sick and can maintain my immmune system on an app

>wait 2 years you'll have this too

Christians won't stand for it. There's going to be a lot of pushback if they try to make it compulsory.

mark of the beast, we will rise up and fight.

I'm okay with chips if they're open-source and non-mandatory.

I could maube see the point for soldiers etc but there's abosultely no need to do this to the populace when they willingly carry a tracking device already and are happy to enter the most personal details of their lives, including sensitive information like personal photographs, or financial details. I am referring, of course, to the mobile phone.
And, no, I don't own one.

Monetary incentive always works.

Anytime large corporations push for something, you can guarantee that it is most likely bad for the individual. This shit is disgusting

Mark of the beast. Plain and fucking simple.

Indeed we will brother.

Its slavery

No need for it. Your cellphone does the job for (((them))) just fine

Over my dead body

I think the same. If we want open source microchips we should start to make them already.

Atheist, Ancap, Fedora.
The Modern Trinity.

You don't own a phone?

Even barring the religious implication, it's something you do to animals.

We should start moving our armies then. We don't have so much time anymore.

>A leaf
>A shit post
The rule of Sup Forums

Who/what is (((them)))?

"The second beast also forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. No one could buy or sell without this mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This takes wisdom. Let the one who has understanding find the meaning of the number, which is the number of a person. Its number is 666."
Revelation 13:16-18 NCV

>microchips are fine if they're open source
No they're not. How long do you think that would even last?
>sorry sir you cant enter this store without a google brand chip
What happens when the supermarkets decline non-brand name chips and growing your own food becomes illegal? What happens when everyone is connected to chip and (((they))) decide to just turn off political opponents access to everything? What happens when committing crimes gets your family's chips turned off? Yeah it might not happen immediately but it will happen eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

Only retards own smartphones

Fedora Linux?

After reading the Bible some (especially Revelations) I've been having the urge to destroy my smartphone out of fear. Hell, I've even pondered removing myself from the internet entirely.

Look, the mark of the beast is something you'll be forced to take on your hand or forehead to be able to buy and sell. It's not our current smartphones, and it's not the internet. It's also a second half of tribulation thing.

>He needs a microchip to tell him, if he`s sick.

Oy vey ! I don`t have one ! Fuck smartphones, fuck the kikes.

Well, open source microchips can work only if there are open source supermarket too. Everything in life should be opensource.

What do you use instead of a smartphone?

I think smartphones are the precursor to the mark. Not b8.

No thanks buddy

>What happens when the supermarkets decline non-brand name chips
Don't go to that store.
>Growing your own food becomes illegal
Lmao, what. That kind of a law is an impossibility.
>What happens when committing crimes gets your family's chip turned off?
I thought I said if they were non-mandatory, so no state could really do that.

I've heard the Mark of the Beast thrown around a few times here, can anyone tell me what it is? it sounds like bullshit.

Read Revelations in the Bible. I don't care if you're atheist or whatever. It's fucking real I tell you.

Read this

But it's not your social security number at all goyim.
We should be encouraging humans to have children outside of their system and raise them as 'ghosts'.

Basically at some point in the (hopefully not) near future, you won't be able to buy or sell ANYTHING unless you have the mark, which is said to be on the forehead or right hand. It's a sign of the end times, in the Christian faith.

This is actually a very good idea!

We can already be tracked through our phones. Everytime you use mobile data the provider can triangulate your location. Honestly I don't even care.

Only morons would want this, even if they won't abuse such power, just imagine the inconvenience.
Getting an MRI scan would be difficult because the chip contains copper wiring, can't work in places where electric arcs are commune, getting on a plane will trigger metal detectors, risk of damage will mean taking the old one out and getting a new one, which will be more difficult than getting a new credit card.

I wish my dick was that big

Do you walk around with your social security number on your right hand or forehead?

No it's not. The microchip might contain your SSN sure, or they might make you take a hitman style barcode tattoo, but it's not your literal SSN right now Just like it's not your literal smartphone or your dad's facebook account right now.

You mean like gypsies? A lot of them don't have ID.

Are gypsies the army of god, opposed to the microchipped army of satan?

Why do you think that this is a good idea? And why do you think that not having a microchip is a bad idea?

> getting a 666 chip

No thanks

(((Disney))) is moving it along with the "magic bands"... now kids too young for smart phones can be tracked too!!

Jesus seemed to love tramps, beggars and prostitutes more than people who had jobs, so it is very probable.

If you think about it, it's the gypsies, the ones who live outside the system of ANY country that are truly free.

>2001+16
>Nigger wants to Nog you
>Steals Wallet/Purse

>2017+?
>NeoNigger wants to NeoNog you
>Chops of your fucking hand

Geeze, I wonder which is better.

Should we promote some pro-gypsies meme?

My brain and an old nokia
>Everything in life should be opensource.
Ideally, but it isn't likely to happen unless you can push a mainstream version of Linux that can fiercely compete with both mac and windows.

>Don't go to that store.
You know full well that the average person doesnt care and has little to no foresight. They will use these stores regardless of the consequences of doing so, especially if shiny object 241 is in stock. What happens from that point is a bunch of stats claiming that thefts are down (which will likely be the truth) and more pushes to implement the microchip store barriers around the country will commence. The only argument against the reduction in crime, paints you as a thief. "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" etc. So you get stuck in a situation similar to trying to argue for the merits of eugenics with a normie, "y-you're a racist" regardless of how logical the argument you presented might be.

>That kind of a law is an impossibility.
Not when absolutely everywhere you go is monitored with RFID readers. You could probably get around it with a tinfoil glove, but if you combine all this technology with CCTV and in home monitoring (devices like amazon echo and xbox kinect have algorithms that detect nearby people) it becomes very difficult to do anything without being flagged as a suspicious individual, and therefore investigated.

>I thought I said if they were non-mandatory
They would be for a time, but im talking 10-20 years after mainstream introducton when it starts getting inconvenient for people to not have the chips to operate in soceity, and when more police investigatoy powers start getting enacted and then where it will leave us 9-10 generations down the line. Its genuinely the same thing that happened with chip and pin happening again.

Classic German. Looking to follow the advice of others, but never willing to just take initiative. But yeah, I'd like to see some gypsie memes up in this bitch.

Only hippies who accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour will be saved. Sup Forums may call itself a Christian board, but most of the things that we stand for are insesitivity towards the poor and intolerance towards the different. Sup Forumsacks don't really accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, they follow the opposite of what he preached, they ridicule him through rudiculing the Pope who 'kissed rapeugee feet'. Sup Forums ideology means you are not worth saving, so a thread like this is pointless on Sup Forums. Only after we get rid of all the hate will we be able to see how to avoid being marked.

Are you legit? No b8?

Because THIS is the mindset we all need to adopt, or at least acknowledge.

no you don't.

faggot.

Could you please introduce me to eugenetics?

Dun dun

No, really though, it's like fighting gravity, the tide, the seasons, it's inevitable. I just can't stand naive retards cheerleading becoming tagged cattle.

Honestly I don't see any counterarguments to my post.

Good goyim

Idiots.
Either it will be a rational transaction and it will eventually dominate
Or it will be some narcissist's control scheme and it will get a lot of people killed, including the people responsible

Stop worrying about memetic histories and start worrying about memetic futures! Your lack of future preference disturbs me!

I'm not German.
I don't have a lot of memetic power, so I was asking for help.
I will start posting gypsymemes, then!

For the meme my man

Cant wait till some nigger gang cut open some guys arm trying to get his chip or (((they))) turn off your chip for having illegal opinions

Memetic past says that it will be a narcissist's control scheme.
That's why people are against it.

Anyway, I think that being against something actually increases its memetic power. One should pay no attention at all towards what one wants to destroy.

It is hard. As far as refugees go, I understand they are helpless, poor, with their life endangered and what not, but I also know many of them don't come with clean intentions. Jesus let Judas sell him, he knew it was going to happen and accepted it, so as far as the Chiristian doctrine teaches now is the time where we are supposed to let ourselves get raped and killed for the sake of doing good. All for the belief that we will get to live better in some next life. And to subject yourself willingly to suffering isn't easy even when you have a reward in your sight, we are expected to do that believing we have a reward.

they will claim they are open source and then it will be revealed years later that the CIA niggered in a bunch of backdoors

Optimism is reserved for those with "special" IQ, it will be used, it will be forced upon people, it will have legal precedents created to enforce their usage and there will be growing consequences for the failure to accept and utilize the technology. Why? From the get go, much like how you are automatically subject to the police's will, as will the framework of citizenship be extended to the ol' argument: "You don't like it, go live somewhere else, etc." Essentially, you either get to live in the West and be a fully monitored pseudo-slave, there isn't an alternative because failure to do so will always lead to legal repercussions, you either fight the chip or bow down to it. It is the absolute end of individual human freedom.

This is a good ideology that I respect.
I would like to draw a line around 'letting others abuse you' with an example:
Person A threatens person B with death if B doesn't work for A (that kind of work will make B suffer over time).
B should allow A to kill him.
B should not allow A to make him suffer with that work.

Like tor?