RedNeckRevolt calling for violence after Alt-right rally

>"Red neck" commies openly calling for violence on Jewbook.

You've got them scared and calling for violence attacks.

Good job yankee boys, keep it up!

archive.is/TqjQ2

When are they NOT calling for violence?

True. True.

They aren't rednecks, in any way, shape, or form. They appropriated the term and it makes me sick.

>solidarity from Sweden!
What did she mean by this?

If they attack, the next rally will have guns. It's that simple.

Then why not reclaim it?

unconditional surrender, i suppose.

Truly great comrades, we aren't scared, we're not! We're the brave ones.

and the stronger ones and the smarter ones. Eat shit fascists.

me in the top comment :)
#Resist

I appreciate everything about what you are doing here, honorary schlomo, actually genius

One of the main benefits of these marches is how scared it makes the lefty BLM commies. They have no impulse control or complexity to their worldview. So what will they do? Go out an attack a random white person. Get a white person fired from a job. All of which will just create more redpilled whites. It's like a chain reaction.

Quick rundown on this please? Is it really a KKK rally or is it being pinned as one by ((them))?

I fucking hate when some person jumps into a comment chain exclaiming "Here from [X]! We support you!" or something to that affect.
No, just because you live in a country does not mean you get to represent the entire country.

friendly reminder that we planned to deport all muds long ago

Its natsoc. KKK appears to be a white supremacist christfag organization. They are completely subverted by feds.

Danke

>time to pick up the gun
>from Sweden
He means the metaphorical gun, right?

Probably because no one takes them seriously

hope you realize anarcho communism is literally an oxymoron

Literally a distraction from any new destabilization, proxy wars, and over throws being planned along with the North Korea spectacle. Will also hinder the effectiveness and development of positive nationalism. Maybe it's the Jews' punishment for defying them.

mate settle down. We get it - your jimmies are rustled.

they are baffled that we stand by our convictions enough to show our faces in public