How do we solve the homosexual problem?

How do we solve the homosexual problem?

Turn Grindr into an FBI honeypot and put all users in camps.

I like your style.

Ban xenoestrogens, give fags testosterone therapy

Spend less time at public urinals?

How about leave me the fuck alone and let me keep it to myself.

How would that help when half of the fuckers are on 5x TRT dose.

We start fucking men then news says its bad cause Sup Forums just like we memed pedophilia into being fake news! Good job guys!

I don't think so pal, but nice trips.

Because fags have partially feminized brains, and the testosterone might be able to de-feminize their brains.

Give free psychotherapy to fascists ?

Do you even science?

I know a gay person that has way more testosterone than me and im hetero. Testosterone has nothing to do with sexuality.

thanks bud but you're gonna have to find me first

Don't try and fight it Sup Forums.

>le 1 example of X that is Y negates the average
You probably also think that niggers aren't less intelligent whites because there are a few intelligent niggers.

can you post even 1 example of gay people having low testosterone?

One or two horrific killings should do it. You know, the same way you stop anything else. It needs to be somewhere that is just horrendously shocking and instills inescapable terror into the notion of homosexuality.

My recommendation is to go after their weddings. Just completely massacre the entire wedding party at some random Bill and Tom ceremony. Kidnap Bill and Tom and get a video of you torturing them with absolutely medieval methods. Rip out their fingernails, slice off foot x foot patches of skin, force them to eat parts of each other.

To kill them, use a spin off of the Bronze Bull utilized by the ancient Sicilians. Instead of a bull, make it a large bronze dick and throw the homosexuals into the testicles.

Do this two or three times and eventually some leftist militant group will show up to defend the faggots. When that happens, use drones to drop acid or white phosphorus or the defenders and snipe the faggots. Throw a grenade for good measure if you can.

Once you destroy the wedding, you destroy the homosexual. Their weddings will be days of pure terror instead of joyful celebrations. If they try to go out of the country to wed, wait until they get back then firebomb their house with ten inside. Once you take away the wedding, the capstone of any relationship, the drive to pursue meaningful faggot bonds will crumble.

And if that doesn't work long term, faggot hunting is still a joyous and emotionally fulfilling hobby.

They had a gay club shooting and that was pushed out of the limelight in less than a week.

The same way Muslims solve it. Ya gotta give credit where credit is due.

here is where they go

You can only reply to this post if you're in a first world nation without gay marriage
>Non Australians need not apply

(((they))) won't solve it as long as (((they))) can make money selling testosterone, pills, other stupid gay shit

The answer is shocking!!!

Make it illegal.