If anyone of you has any product that has this label you deserve to be fucking shot like any other dirty mudslime

If anyone of you has any product that has this label you deserve to be fucking shot like any other dirty mudslime.

I threw out any product that has this icon from my house 7 years ago and forbid anyone from my family buying any of these shits.

HALAL (halál) means 'DEATH' in Hungarian.

saying "god is great" over the food too religous for you?

i don't think they sell this kind of stuff here unless it's in some special store

they probably didn't even bother doing that just slapped the label so devout muslims would still spend their shekels on products

It's barely noticeable. Why sperging out if you wanted to eat it in the first place?

I generally can't be bothered to care about things like this. I'll evaluate the product for quality and prices just as I usually do, and only incidentally notice whether it is or is not halal.

I thought I didn't have an expectation for quality of halal, but as I think about this, I find myself realizing that I've bought halal items occasionally to test them as products, but none of them have landed in my recurrent product selections.
I haven't retained any of them.
Is halal a scheme to pawn off inferior products on gullible religious people?

its a terrorist funding scheme designed to keep pulling in funds from muslims

>britbong
>defends halal

checks out

It's just the new kosher. Pandering. Who cares?

Oh, so it's a crime front thing.
Yeah, the goods at crime fronts usually aren't good enough to reward repeat business.
Legitimately running a business is out of their wheelhouse.

A lot of our products have that label..... because capitalism....

Why is this even an issue? most of the brands that do this aren't even owned by muzzies

i also do the same
the fuckn cheesecake shop near me is all Halal
>we dun shop der no mo
simples.jpg
also wife now enjoys getting her traditional role on and baking cakes for the family
>noice.png

based. once my wife bought some canned goods which had this label and i fucking got mad and threw it out of the house. she remembered for sure not to bring that filth in my house.

>dude who cares?

fucking niggers.

You know all this does is make them not label them as such but continue to certify them, more products are Halal certified than you would realise because of exports you stupid fuck.

Nobody cares that you and your sister aren't buying the product anymore when it opens them up to exporting to an additional 1/3 of the world.

peaceful parenting is important tho
try not to lose your shit with the people you love the most

also, people who don't understand don't care by definition
but they labels allow us to vote with our wallets the same way the people who only buy that muslim shit vote with their wallets

i suffer under
>muh multikulti
at work. some are ok liek indians and chinese (dun care as long as they're not taking over, which they totally are) and some are fucked (pakistanis, "moderate muslims")

coolest Indian says
>what u doing this weekend mate?
i
>throw bag over shoulder
>can't talk about it
he
>eyebrows raised
>interest piqued
i
>something absolutely haram
muslims
>go crazy

I prefer halal products.

you can always trust Muslims.

It's like kosher

halal/kosher meat == animal cruelty

also muzzies PAY for halal certificate, and some of this money may (probably does) go to terrorists/jihadists

tfw takeaways are stating to use turkey ham instead of real ham.
Out of the 100's in my area, I have like 5 which I'll order from.

>based country
>opinion matters more

Preach on.

Just dumped the milk which had that sign. Now I know whixh milk Il never buy.

Halal trucks are fuckin dank.

Halal means Imam's are payed money to infuse the food with Islamic prayer.

>literall no one cares
>buys a hallal milk every day for the next 50 years

It does u fucking nigger

In Canada the major fries/hasbrown companies have Halal certified logos on them. If you are Canadian you need to make your own fries to avoid giving the muzzies money

When I was really young my mom brought home some food from a local Arab store, I think it was dried dates or something, my dad saw the arabic writing on it and smashed it on her face and beat her for buying "terrorist shit"

Ever since that day I avoided food products with arabic writing on them out of fear my dad would beat me too

Being this fucktard so much cringe, actually halal food means it's not contained by pig that's it

stop eating the fries
let the muzzies get the heart disease

Fuck Mudslimes. Halal is a cruel way to slaughter animals. Go look it up.

Buying products with special religious symbols normalizes the practice, which normalizes the religion/culture.

We should start a shitstorm by jumpstarting the existing "boycott halal" campaign and naming/shaming the companies that practice it. Throw in a "boycott kosher" for extra fun part way in.

Glad I've never even seen one 'halal' product being sold here. But I guess it's just a matter of time...

>Third wold faggot cannot into capitalism
You do realize because something is halal it doesn't mean that it is owned by Muslims or that they get a commission on sales? or are you really this retarded you serb rape baby....

I buy Haram the better brand

Based dad

Are you Slavic by any chance?

I don't think we have those kinda marks Finnish products anyway. Buying local helps.

All fruits,fish and vegetables are halal.

No it does not. Only a very small amount of the halal products are prayed over (only the meat products). If you buy a box of corn flakes then it's halal, but there was not neccesarily any imam involved.

>If you are Canadian you need to make your own fries to avoid giving the muzzies money

Potatoes and vegetables are halal tho... You need to make bacon fries or something.

Finland have tons of halal products. Like Salmiakki or Mämmi.

Buying from shops owned by mussies is a whole other story though. They'll use their profits made in our lands to send away to marocco or turkeyland to build a villa. That money never gets pumped back into our economy. So don't buy shit from mussieshops.

don't reply to me you fucking mudslime

>"It is estimated that the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations, which manages the (U) symbol protection racket, controls about 85% of the "Kosher Nostra " certification business. They now employ about 1200 Rabbi agents that are spread through out the U.S. Food companies must first pay an exorbitant application fee and than a large annual fee for the use of the (U) copyright symbol. Secondly, the companies must pay separate fees each time a team of Rabbis shows up to "inspect" the company's operations. Certain food companies are required to hire Rabbis full time at very lucrative salaries..."

print pic related, and put in stores where halal products are

make people aware

>Throw in a "boycott kosher" for extra fun part way in.
Funnily enough Kosher is considered halal.

As a Muslim I support you on this. The more halal meat for Muslims the better, they're always sold out in regular markets in my area.

That's because Islam is made-up religion,
it's a scam that went out of control

Aren't they all

Verboten

kek wtf my id
>HabiB

I live in singapore dude, everything is halal except pork.

Eat pork every day

Sounds unhealthy.

>Check out the price on frozen chicken
>Halal is almost half price of normal chicken

What's the secret?

Lower quality

But Muslim qt 3.14 is chill
>

better supply chain management, most likely it's imported from AU or NZ

I stayed in Dubai for 2 months due to work. I only ate pork, vegetables and fish during my stay there. the first thing i did when i got home was gobble up 5 hamburgers

they all are, especially at night

Are the burgers some form of reward for surviving 2 months in Dubai? haha

I guess I could try pork only diet. I'm too much of a pussy to handle fish.
>the fucking bones

I seen how she looks like, she's cute