Preprare yourself, drumpfkin nazis

Start packing your stuff and enjoy being unemployed rural retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIc5ymZai4
youtube.com/watch?v=8pY-DnHs2QE
hooktube.com/watch?v=8pY-DnHs2QE
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896206905386946560
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt that is the least of their concerns if they are doing it without a mask on. Not everyone works in some corporate shithole that fires people if you don't adhere to their liberal idea.s

At least they're man enough to show they're faces unlike the antifa commie larpers.

JEFFERSON LEGACY RESTORED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hCIc5ymZai4

MAGA

Sup Forums!! Kill

The reason they used torches was to evoke this response from you. They'd like nothing more than for you to descend on them with violence.

That's the solution: make them have even less to lose. Got it.

Low energy bait

I'd take rural over urban any day. So, what your point?

>leftard condones literal fascism
the memes are real

I need a quick rundown on charlottesville

Its amazing how many progressives are doing exactly what they want. Yes, create blacklists, threaten their lives and livelihoods. Dehumanize them, ignore what they say lalala. Haha, whites are dying out HERES WHY THATS A GOOD THING. White males ughh what a bunch of losers.

The left is truly playing some 1d checkers. This won't end well for anyone.

hahaha fascist AB scum getting what they deserve

tfw you realize no one wants you here

Antifa will always be there to shut you down, you antisemetic cuckphobic pieces of shit

No reason in doxxing BLM they don't have jobs to get fired from

How much did Soros pay you today?

>be subhumans and women
>march for islam and cop killing
>be white american guy
>march for
wait why are they marching

Scared of them you little cuck?

checked i don't think any of them give a shit

Does he realize that he posted his face with the entreaty to harass American citizens engaged in a lawful assembly?

This.

What's going on? Why are these lads carrying torches when there is ample street lighting? Explains.

>thinking the south gives a shit
I sit in office meetings where my boss has started saying nigger multiple times and I work for a giant company in Florida. The south does not care.

I think you're not lying. I totally can see this rally was bait, just like that draw Muhammad contest in Texas.

if only it was that easy to fire scum.

>purposely creating millions of unemployed, military aged, armed men who are angry at you and have left to lose.
Yes, please do this. This can only lead to good thing

I've been gone from Sup Forums for 6 months. What's up with this shilling?

>What's up with this shilling?
It's non-stop mate, unironically literally. Many threads are just shills shilling shills.

>enjoy being unemployed rural retards
historically most political violence was committed by students, veterans and the unemployed.

Mainly shitposting and a few legit tiggered commies/trannies from reddit and lefty/pol/

to be honest, that shit isn't working anymore. Look at the thing wth Google, if people keep being fired and targeted by companies for their unpopular political opinions, eventually there will be laws put into place to protect these modern day lynch mobs.

if you can't handle the fact that other people have different opinions than you, that shows how weak you are as a person, and that you are also a coward.

Stars as stripes not being first and foremost

The last rally in New Orleans they carried torches and the left chimped out. Aesthetics and triggering bongo.

>Holding a torch is a hate crime

>Retard logic

gee i thought twitter had rules against that

>What's up with this shilling?

youtube.com/watch?v=8pY-DnHs2QE

hooktube.com/watch?v=8pY-DnHs2QE

why dont they just take pics of antifa protesters and circulate them as charlottesville protesters

this
/thread

Good idea.

Ohh, it's a Spencer thing?

Leftists are so fucking stupid. It's not in working hours, it's not at work, it's at a legal and VERY peaceful demonstration with police approval.

Get fucked Cultural Marxist filth.
>Black man stands up for his people
YOU GO BROTHER WOOOOO!
>Asian man stands up for his people
YOU GO BROTHER WOOOO!
>White man stands up for his people
FUCKING NAZI'S OFF OUT STREETS, YOU RACIST BACKWARDS SCUM!

This is ANTIFA last night less than 15 "people"
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896206905386946560

The absolute state of those cucks. Take your abominations and jump off a building.

>we are so tolerant and accepting
>make their lives living hell

Pick one. The moment white Americans start putting bullets into liberal brains, I promise to do everything in my power to prevent any condemnation from this country.

t. quite high places

TYT = quality news network

How stupid can the sjw's be.
Getting a nazi fired and loose his normal life... what's the most likely consequence:
Radicalization.

To avoid radicalization of muslims, the same sjw desperately trying to find some action for them.

Sjw wants war.
I would fulfill their wish if gotten fired because of my opinion.

THE FIRE RISES

>theswogblog
A while back he did some videos with a lass trolling people are an anti-Trump rally or something, who is she? plz help

They can't be fired, they probably have their own private business, farm etc...

all the left knows how to do is censor, attack livelihoods and deconstruct

these people offer nothing new, they are driven only by rabid insanity

>I doubt that is the least of their concerns if they are doing it without a mask on. Not everyone works in some corporate shithole that fires people if you don't adhere to their liberal idea.s

exactly, they clearly dont care about that

>t. quite high places
Being a quality shota artist on Sup Forums is not a quite high place.

Yeah that's a capital idea. Fire all the angry white men and make them even angrier.
Please keep feeding the flames that will purify the West.

Turn leftist rage against Charlottesville antifa by posting that they are White supremacists.

>Armenian genocide denier calling other people Beta Males

really toasted my peanuts

>nigs get together in ferguson and riot/loot

>this isn't black nationalism

>whites get together with torches

>this is a nazi rally

makes you think

>denier
I thought she was Armenian though?

Talking about Cenk

Oh yes, sorry.

This. These people are self reliant. Losing their positions at (((universities))) isn't an issue for them. Their bosses would likely reward them. On top of that, doxxing innocent people doesn't matter because they didn't break any laws. Bike lock has a lot to answer for, these people don't because chimping out isn't in their game plan.

What are they getting fired for?

>they report them to their job place
>no one gets fired
>they start to panick

POLITICS EPIC GUYS MAGA :D

theres literally nothing wrong denying the armos genocide because first:

the terminology genocide is not retroactive
it wasnt a genocide
armenians are not important anyway

a turk in germany, what a shock

>ring ring.... ring ring.... rin
>"hello, i'd like to speak to the owner please"
>"speaking, who am i speaking with?"
>"my name is unbinary-demiblack and i'd like to report the racist behaviour of one of your employees"
>"and who is this employee?"
>"william cratford"
>"that's me"
>SHIEEEEET

>it wasnt a genocide
It's not a chicken but a...

Why isn't Antifa at the rally bashing skulls? Was this a spontaneous thing?
Fuckin cowards

If you make someone a pariah, they will spend all their time making them liked. The more people that are outed as a white supremacist today will have more time to spend making white supremacist an acceptable term, as well as devalue the term altogether.

>like half the guys who organised this rally lost their jobs because of Leftist harassment tactics
>it culminated in them gathering hundreds of proud white men to beat the shit out of their comrades
>"now let's do the same thing to the hundreds of people who showed up to fight us"

I am loving the Left's inability to learn from their mistakes.

>Democrat Resistance can have anyone fired for their beliefs

Seriously, your leftard apartheid is just as stupid and wasteful as the rightard apartheid during Reconstruction.

Arrest the Nazi's and your Resistance lot - gives us normal folks more breathing room.

Millions will be unemployed when A.I. and automation take over. This sort of protest will only get worse as job prospects for young men continue to diminish.

Punch a nazi and all you made is a martyr.

shill btfo

The white chimpout is coming closer and closer. I can feel it.

umm antifa cried like little bitches. so no.

seems a bit excessive to try to get them fired but truth be told they are all revealing their power levels in public

kinda breaking the golden rule of being a race realist. you know the black guys are dumb you dont have to tell them that. they know it to. not sure what marching solves really?

trump won the election. we can tally how many white men voted for him though the media likes talking about how many white women voted for him despite the fact that 100% of the female vote for any 1 year is only 30% of the male vote. most females dont vote

KEK

I'm prepared to join these patriots in war if need be

antifa doesnt know how to make a poster. what a loser your graphics guy is.

/thread

Oh yes we are all uneducated basement virgin dwellers masturbating to anime waifus, yes yes. Repeat it enough and you start believing it. And then you die.

these people should be ashamed.

I w-was just j-joking user, p-p-please be n-nice.

tfw boss and co-workers are racist

The Aryan race will conquer, the inferior peoples will work in the fields of the masters, as usual.

Sieg Heil!

They just had to get the one guy with scrawny thin shoulders to be at the center, didn't they? He looks like a damn worm.

>the inferior peoples will work in the fields of the masters
>he hasn't leanred from america's mistake

We literally doxed and got the bike lock guy arrested. These fucking idiots..

This was in Virginia not San Francisco.

hello mehmed

Can someone give me a rundown?
Idk what the fuck is going on here.

What if we managed to convince them that they would be ineligible for welfare?

So far it seems to be working.

Found the roach

so some right wing rally?
who organized it?

No more Jews and unwhites in our territory.

What did they actually do?
Terrorism? Vandalism? Racism? I only see pictures of people with tiki torches, not even cars getting burned down.
Why are they so upset?