Antifa d o x i n g the attendees at the march

There are efforts in motion to d o x x those who attended the torch thing. If any of you could get to work muddying the water on twitter with alt lite people that would be great.

Give them the names of pro fighters and cucks

What exactly is wrong with this? Why would anyone protest but not want their face associated with the movement they support? Isn't that just cowardly?

There's nothing wrong with it but I'd hate for /ourguys lives to be ruined cause of antifa cucklets

> alt right brand

If you people haven't figured this out yet, the alt right is a liberal spearhead campaign designed to bring out people from behind their computers so they can be do x x ed.

World War 3 has already started. It's liberal / communists vs. conservatives / traditionalists.

>It's liberal / communists vs. conservatives

Are you somehow implying that modern conservatives are in any way different than liberals? What exactly are they "conserving"? Homosexual marriage state rights, importing brown labor and Neo-Liberal economics from 20 years ago? It's a fucking joke.

>the ol deporting illegals and protecting the border is the exact same thing as open borders and affirmative action
good one

Literally no one cares. These aren't urban university/entertainment industry employed people. Snitching on them to their bosses would likely earn them promotions. Merely standing there holding a torch isn't a crime. Doxxing a guy who assaulted someone makes sense because that guy would get in trouble, doxxing literally who is a non issue. They don't wear masks because they don't live in cowardly leftyworld and they aren't interested in committing crimes. Cops have their backs.

White supremacy larping won't save white liberals on rope day...

;)

This happened to gay protestors of the first Sydney Mardis Gras too. 40 years later the people posting their IDs apologised. History always repeats.

from her personal page

If you haven't gotten yet that this is true but if a critical mass is reached it means shit and the movement can be called rehijacked you are a fucking moron. Go back to your local anti fa chapter and recruit some more trannies we can dox

Not your personal army
Also these people aren't hiding behind masks so I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck if you "dox" them

Pretty much you're a sperg that needs to take your meds and chill out

Found the jew

I could be on the front of CNN news and the only repercussion would be being barred from the local Starbucks.

god

this

>implying their is any difference in the republican and democrat party.

>wanting to save white liberals

Foolish, both sides are meant to eat each other. The landed wealthy, industrial tycoons and resource barons laugh as the peasants fight amongst each other. None of this changes the overarching power structure. Divide and conquer, every time, although you probably wouldn't recognize dissent being purposely sowed in your country if you were doing it yourself (which you are).

>um yess hello is this J & R Plastic Fabricators?
yes it is, how can i help you
>i'd just like to let you know that one of your employees was seen at a racist KKK rally and you should fire him, its 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATHES IN*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off dude, this is bigger than
>this guy i dont liek saiid mean thingz 2 me, can you all hack xer mum's social security payments

ILL FIRE HIM IF YOU COME DO HIS JOB YOU STUPID FUCK, THIS ISNT GOOGLE, THERES NO CONGO LINE OF SHITSKINS JUST EAGER TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY AND WORK 20 HOUR SHIFTS FOR LARGE ORDERS KILL YOURSELVES WELCOME TO LIFE

Bureaucrats are a worse problem than plutocrats, if you dont understand that you still don't understand anything about how America is ruled in 2017

"Hello, is this Larry's Plumbing?" Yes. "One of your employees was at the Nazi rally in Virginia. I have his picture." Oh yeah, I was there too, you fucking Kike, quit calling my business.

Demicans and republicrats

>he thinks the busybodies run the show
Uh huh, go on.

>give them the names of a bunch of easily googable people

stupid, lay off the petrol

Oh wow they are so brave. They always also masks themselves too. what a bunch of faggots.

>doxxing
there are things more important than a white collar career

Photoshop the heads of antifa members or other leftists on to the right wing guys heads so they don't know who to act on and give up

Naw. Use names of HuffPo and Buzzfeed "journalists"

Send links to their twitter accounts to this thread. Thank you.
Turn leftist rage against Charlottesville antifa by posting that they are White supremacists.

His name is epepe the toad
White supremacist working at Wendy's

>implying they care about getting doxed
What are they trying to achieve here? If they could be fired, they wouldn't have shown their faces. Do they want to attack them? These guys are all gun owners lol

the fact that they didn't cover their faces should be a strong hint they don't care about being doxed.

So we had violence, now doxxing, what happens when nobody wears masks on both sides? And don't care about Doxxing.

Use #DOXCharlotte and meme this away
Post successes here → #

More like, "Eat. Them. All." Am I rite?

Antifa is going to have a hard time doxing me. I am completely free of the social media jew.

Are you also free of any social activity at all? Like having friends and family and a job? All it takes is for someone to recognize you in the photo.

why are they always fat or trannies

why can't attractive women hate me

Good.

Why would people be afraid of getting doxxed? Do they think they are afraid of standing up for themselves or ashamed? Fuck libs

Its a two way street. They wanna post info of protestors, then those who post info get doxxed themselves.

This is the sort of person that needs to be doxxed. If they want to play with fire they should be remembered that they can get burned.

Usually there is a Congo line. They just all fail the drug test.

>personal army

>Steffani Chapman?
>more like Stuffinme Chopsteak, am I right?

Are you kidding? We dispise liberals, just like you. They don't at all in any way represent us. And those antifags are to us what the alt lite is to you, nothing but a tool.

All those guys know they might get doxxed by going to that rally so this is kind of inconsequential.

Antifas are the ones who wear masks, they are afraid to get doxxed. Not those guys.

>These are the faces of white supremacy
>These are the faces of supreme white people
lol, they really don't use this term to their benefit.

Wow, I can't believe what a neonazi this girl is.

What if someone told everyone she knew what a neo nazi she is.

They look intelligent and not even ugly. Surprising that she cherrypicked those 4.

I completely support the guys with tiki torches

I've already killed whores like this and buried them deep in the woods, and I will continue to do so. Gotta keep that missing persons list rising, and feds need their neetbux.

hello mr. CIA guy

>ANTIFA getting doxxed threads
>mods instantly delete

>"alt-right" getting doxxed threads
>mods "more! More! MORE!"

>Waaaaah suppremacist have their identity out!
>Waaaah i must protect mine when i protest, why must they show themselves?

Dox the doxxers.

literally just spam the hashtag with false information

Lol, this. I work at Home Depot at the night shift. I would have to burn down an orphanage to get fired.