/Auspol/ - The great debate

Continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/australian-christians-support-same-sex-marriage-according-to-new-poll/news-story/8dc3f1808beada4a62a6e571748a6364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take the study from the other day that laughably says children raised by gays are happier than children raised by straights.
It's based on Australian data and guess what? Gay adoption is so recent that half the respondents are probably still in the honeymoon phase and they're being asked: "rate your happiness".
They're asking KIDS who've been adopted less than 2 years ago if they're happy. Then these so-called scientists (You cunts are fucked) try to compare that to children living with their biological parents.

No. No. no.

Slippery slope is real.

We can't let them win this ain't even about gay marriage anymore I'm sick of these faggot degenerates calling me a bigot, racist, xenophobe all the fucking time they need to lose once in their lives.

next kiwis will be allowed to marry sheep

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Go campaign then, print some of these bad boys out and distribute them.

Why are we listening to the opinions of people who literally shove things up their arse? Is this really what we have to show for 8,000 years of civilization?

Pauline is redpilled on the NZQ

>I'm sick of these faggot degenerates calling me a bigot, racist, xenophobe all the fucking time
Well they're not wrong

It's about the children.

The man who made this video took a hidden camera into popular gay bars and was able to get many nominally "gay" men to admit to participating in child abuse and being themselves victims of child abuse.

Remember: sodomites are recruiters, not reproducers.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

I've literally never heard any of the left's drivel outside of a university or major city. They live in an entirely seperate world to the rest of the country

Where do you live?

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/marriage/australian-christians-support-same-sex-marriage-according-to-new-poll/news-story/8dc3f1808beada4a62a6e571748a6364

fake christians

Just south of Fraser Island

Makes sense

Maybe its got nothing to do with their religion and just like they wouldn't force others to not eat pork they wouldn't prevent others from getting married

This is a false comparison. Asking whether it's okay to permit sodomy because we no longer follow the Mosaic Law is like asking whether theft and murder can be allowed also. Sodomy is such a grave sin that it is classified by the Catholic Church as one the three sins which "cry out to heaven for justice".

You horrible faggots are the most narcissistic, intellectually dishonest perverts I have ever witnessed.

>Asking whether it's okay to permit sodomy because we no longer follow the Mosaic Law is like asking whether theft and murder can be allowed also
Theft and murder necessarily involve non-consenting individuals though. Its a false comparison to liken homosexuality to such behaviour.

Consent does matter, but not for the reason you think it does. If person is raped by a sodomite he has not sinned. If a person assents to being violated by a sodomite then he is in grave sin.

There is no cosmic being you can ask to intervene in your life.
God is you. It's not the physical you, it's beyond the lens that you perceive your brain with that you use to perceive the world with.
If you can make that part of you interactive, you'll get to have actual original thought which you can then use to speak the Word of god.

Are these the same 'christians' who have their notice boards out on the road saying 'Let them all in' "refugees welcome" ?

Is there really a debate on this fucking site? Just vote no you retarded cunts.