Anyone miss Obama?

Anyone miss Obama?

I do

He was a cool guy and a great president

No, he should suck his wife's dick and gtfo from my sight.

Typical leadnigger

basket ball looks easy to him

I would give anything to see Obama play one-on-one with Abraham Lincoln.

*crickets*

we still have all the entitled niggers, indian shit machines, and aggressively proud homos to remind us of his "reign"

that and what say about 80 trillion in debt

worst 8 years in the history of humanity, including the plagues

and oh yeah the entire generation of retarded millenial sjw's, who could forget them?

Everyday man.
He was a great example of the leadership we need at the helm.
Calm, deliberate pursuit of the greater good.

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

Now let me be clear now.

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST HEALTHCARE! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE HEALTHCARE LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE!

Fuck no he's a retarded teleprompter reading buffoon. Did everything his globalist handlers told him to though. Great thread you got here kikes. Sage

Trump reads from a teleprompter, and honestly Obama was much better at it. Who can memorize an hour long speech?

Fuck that dumb nigger.

Who?

You idiot Obama protected you from the Norks for 8 years. It took this president 8 months to get you all killed.

>He was literally a communist agitator intent on destroying the constitution, white genocide, and subverting the rule of law,

>And then performing a coup via engineered rebellion to install a pro communist dictatorship.

This is literally true. And people are so benighted they think he was a good president uniranically.

Ignorance is blindness user. Educate yourself and you will see that I have told you the truth.

niggers are stupid.

Rural and suburban retards miss Obama.

I do. I love Obama.

gave iran nukes..