Why are the english blamed for all of the bad shit done by the British empire when the welsh and the scottish were just...

Why are the english blamed for all of the bad shit done by the British empire when the welsh and the scottish were just as complicit?

>implying the scots or welsh have any say what the english do

English colonization was literally the best thing to happen to the world

>Why are Ukrainians not blamed for Soviet crimes?

>Forgetting that it was Scotland that annexed England

The Scots have always been the masterminds of Empire they just shifted the blame on England when Empire became unpopular.

depends
on one hand whites found new homes
on the other hand Africans and other non-whites were exposed to Western civilisation which made their high birth rates also translate to high population which resulted in there being much more blacks than whites which before was the other way around

English ran it, well Scots did but they're fewer in numbers. Also Irish made up a significant amount of the British army, yet they're not antagonised. It's just one of those things

Problem?

if by "complicit" you mean the first victims of Anglo-Saxon imperialism, raped and murdered into submission, then yeah blame the Scots and Welsh. The English are likewise rape babies of the Saxons and Normans, who are themselves rape babies of whoever they came from. Everyone is rape babies OK? It's generational violence, victims display the behaviour of their abusers and sheit.

>American education

Same reason russians blamed for ukranians or latvian stupidity.

>American education

For that matter why are Brits still living in Britain blamed for colonisation when they never went anywhere?

because we're technically "minority groups" therefore have no responsibility :P

Implying there is any significant difference between Welsh, Scots and English when DNA studies say otherwise.

I live in Scotland and I don't think any of my friends are aware that we actually took part in the colonising and the wars. They seem to think it was ALL England and that England should be blamed for it.

Makes me kek but at the same time makes me kinda sad because it's probably the proudest moment of our history and it's being swept under the rug.

most Nazis got killed or fled to Paraguay and Brazil but we got collectively blamed as well

I know that feeling scotbro
>tfw we gunned down the zulus

the same way you blamed Serbia for the Yugoslav wars when everyone was guilty you anglo sack of shit

It's kinda sad that you have not understood (((who))) is really to blame for the Empire's crimes.

What bad shit?

We didn't do enough in Derry.

Because americans don't make a distinction between scotland and england. They actually call the whole country england.

/thread

lol no. only good english colony is australia.

well at least we can agree america was and is shit then.

I would love nothing more then for america to be balkanized back into control of the european powers that first colonized it.

The age of colonialism what the height of white civilization and USA was the biggest factor in destroying it.

What bad shit?

Very good user, we'll give the Thirteen Colonies Dominion status as a reward for you loyalty

Well if you and the other balkan failures had gotten your shit together and fought against the Ottomans, you wouldn't be in the mess your in now eh? But I suppose it was easier just to pick at the scraps of the Byzantine corpse. You got pumped and dumped by Venice, then cucked by the turks for 400 years. KEK

Reminds me of that image that says
>colonisation was terrible
>white people sweeping across the mud and leaving nothing schools and hospitals in their path
Or something
Anyway we did nothing wrong and mohammad personally killing 600 men is taught as an example in parts of the supposedly civilised world
We didn't build enough FUCKING schools and hospitals