Reminder that disallowing gay marriage is ANTI-CHRISTIAN

Reminder that disallowing gay marriage is ANTI-CHRISTIAN.
>Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle
youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto
textexcavation.com/documents/zaratacituschrestianos.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I was gay I would like people trying to steer me on the right track again
If I ever get that mad because of whatever is getting pumped in my brain, then please do fucking beat some sense into me, alright?

haha christians btfo xD

Christcucks literally BTFO

Forever gay. Forever Pagan!

Throw yourself off building you faggot

Being encouraged to be consumed by my mental illness is not how I would want to be treated.

I pray to god every night to make me not gay so i can have a normal family hopefully he grants my wish one day

Yeah I wouldn't want someone to buttfuck me, NEXT

Wow hmmm really makes me ponder hmm

>That outfit

Who gives a shit, this is a non issue. Keep legal marriage and religious marriage separate. Don't force churches to marry gay people if they don't receive public funding.

acl = cIa. Got my noggin joggin for sure.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask of bigotry and hate.

Homosexuality is a terrible sin. It is very much Christian to want to save others from sinning and suffering the consequences. Consequences such as HIV and AIDS.

>tell people to not take cock in their ass
>expect people to tell me not to take cock in my ass
wow...
fuck...
really made me think

Do you understand how many sick fucks are out there and you want them to do to you the same they want you to do to them. Disgusting, sick, absolutely degenerate.

Why don't you start by changing you flag?

Wtf I'm homophobic now

>gay marriage
How can you be against something that doesn't exist?
What people refer to as Gay Marriage is just a made up legal entity with no validity under the eyes of God.
Just take away the gibs for all married couples and see if fags still want to get married.

FOR YOU

No.
Gay can stay together but can't have a Christian marriage, period.

Start by killing yourself, who needs a whining faggot like you

is that CIA in the picture?

Most HIV/AIDS cases are straight christian shitheads in Africa and Slavistan (Russia, Ukraine, etc.). You slavs love the degeneracy

You don't get to bring gay friends

>Odin stealing gains
Top lel

>muh hatred
>muh bible

There is no need to bring feels or religion into this! Just mention the falling birth rates in the west and how normalization of homosexuality would exacerbate the problem.

I swear, it's like you people let liberals win this argument on purpose.

I would want someone to save me from sin and hellfire. Fornication is a sin, the fruits of which are death. Lukewarm Christians unwilling to hate sin will be spit out at the day of judgment. It is sad that they have accepted the rewards of the world instead of those of eternal life. Pray for the Church anons

Just give civil unions the same benefits as marriage and keep marriage for couples that can actually conceive children.

HIV/AIDS was brought to the US and the West by faggots.
I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'll die to a disease anyways.

It was brought by niggers and subhuman straight sailors that fucked niggers to the west.

You should kill yourself but you'll die from fat related diseases while sucking on kike dick anyways.

I wouldn't want to have a gay marriage. So I'm doing exactly unto others what I want want them to unto me

Brendan Eich fights against gay marriage.

Look up the aids statistics in Slovakia retard. Unnatural faggot sex is prone to disease like aids and that’s an indisputable fact.

>How can argue against state sanction homosexual orgies in Main Street without expressing hatred and bigotry?

This is a logical fallacy, you can't argue against anything without being derogatory towards it.

> Lookup Slovakia

Seriously faggot, not spending time on some degenerate subhuman slav country.

Yes, anal sex has higher transmission rates when there is no protection used.

If you use a rubber and some common fucking sense the transmission rates drop exponentially to the same level as penis into vagina with protection.

The only unnatural thing here is letting subhuman slavs live outside a labor camp.

>degenerate subhuman slav
>says the sodomite
Lol enjoy dying of aids you degenerate faggot.

This
Kill yourself faggot

I would rather die than live that way desu. If you wouldn't then you're a fag

>t.godless sodomite
You dont know what you're talking about, Achmet.
>But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

I believe in God but people abusing old books for political gain has soured me on the specifics. If everyone who takes religious (originally political, Jesus was not a real person but a Roman invention) books to mean more than just be nice to people and think spiritually, they are the ones who should have the least voice in politics.

Nobody intends for thousands of year old ideas about who should and shouldn't have rights to apply now and only extreme reactionaries who have their own issues and problems support such radical proposals. The books were written for political gain at least a thousand years ago and reading them to literally apply now to secular civil law is completely unacceptable to any modern concept of human rights.

The law needs to be a balance of giving and taking privileges, not some extreme opinion where only a few pious people have all the power. We tried that system and it fell and is not coming back.

> Slav

Lol, go back to the labor camp. Enjoy being the nigger of europe and working for the master race.

>But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Repent or burn, queermo.

I would tell you to kill yourself but Polish make good and cheap slave labor for the master race. Enjoy sucking German dick and being a wage slave.

That's a parable, not a commandment.

Also, read Leviticus.

Do you really seriously think most gay people give two fucks what some old book says?

Jesus never existed. Nobody is going to hell. If you don't have actual rational, secular arguments against gay people, we will continue gaining rights and you will be left behind.

Why do some parts of Leviticus apply now but not others?

SHILLS ARE WORKING OVERTIME TODAY

Gays have the same full rights to marry because marriage is a union between a man and a woman.

Aids has really rotten your brain. Pathetic degenerate faggot.
>you don’t actual rational, secular arguments against gay people
Disease? Do you have any "rational" secular arguments against necrophiliacs?
Faggotry is inherently against conservatism btw.
Sodomy is condemned in the New Testament too.

>faggot
Go back to a concentration camp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle

i

l2

Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-32King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_EiCvsK3KE
You think Sodom and Gomorrah is fake? Um, think again, sweetie.

>Caring about what Christfags think

dat smug face

Teach it!

> Aids has really rotten your brain. Pathetic degenerate faggot.

Nah slavoid friend, I'm pure Aryan and you are still the nigger of europe, how about you work for me for about 5 euro/day? It's like being on boss nigger salary in Slovakia.

> Disease
Straight people have diseases (including aids) from degeneracy, some are even propagating genetic failures such as subhuman slavs.

> Sodomy is condemned in the New Testament too.
And still from the same worthless text which has no bearing on reality.

>Just say dem magic words and God will do ALL the work
That's not how it works. You won't wake up one day and just stop being gay. Sin is a choice and because of your free will YOU have to repent and stop sinning.
Look at it this way: Imagine a married couple. Would it be moral for the man to look at other women he's not married to with lust? Obviously not. He can STOP looking at other women with lust even if the temptation is there. He can resist it. It's the same with homosexual temptations. Stop looking at men with lust and you will cease to be a homosexual.

>Jesus never existed. Nobody is going to hell.
Keep telling yourself that, and I will be there to testify against you on judgement day.

You do realize that under Hitler you sodomites were sent to a concentration camp right?

>Straight people have diseases (including aids) from degeneracy

Faggot sex is inherently degenerate. And give me a secular reason why you don’t support necrophiles?

>And still from the same worthless text which has no bearing on reality

You are just mad that it condemns you for sucking dick.

>Keep telling yourself that, and I will be there to testify against you on judgement day.

You can say that about any religion, they all claim to condemn non-believers in the afterlife. Basically you have a mental disorder and are denying reality.

I don't care for it and find it disgusting, similar feeling for slavs. I require no religion to justify my opposition to necrophilia, it is simply repugnant to me.

You are the only person talking about it, I'm assuming you support Beastiality because you are subhuman slav?

>You can say that about any religion, they all claim to condemn non-believers
Wrong.
There are 6 major religions, and 3 are literally the same and one more isn't even a major religion.
Christianity with 2.2 billion.
Islam with 1.5 billion.
Then you have Buddhism and Sikism which are spinoffs of Hinduism(3 billion total), and Jewry which is an elaborate LARP that is 500 years younger than Christianity that has a few million.

The only religion that says all others are wrong and of Satan is Christianity because it's the truth.

Even Islam calls kikes and Christians "people of the book" and says some of them will go to heaven.

The fact that you dont even know these simple facts shows you to be ignorant of commonly available knowledge and love buttfucking and sucking cock more than you love the God who created you. In fact you hate God and truth which is why you will not be spared an eternity in the lake of fire

If others want to forbid me from "marrying" another man, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Each sect in Christianity, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc. claims the others who are not them are going to hell. Nobody takes your mental illness seriously anymore.

You are a hypocrite if you support faggotry and don’t support necrophilia.
And funny you keep repeating that Slovaks are subhuman when you would be starving in Auschwitz if you lived under Hitler.

I don't even fucking care about this issue
Bigger fish to fry

Hitler is never coming back. Jesus never existed.

Existence of Jesus is a historical fact and accepted by baiscially all historians and experts on that topic. But I’m sure TheAmazingAtheist knows better.

No it isn't. I'll leave them alone if they'll leave me alone.

>basically all historians

complete bullshit and weasel words

There is no evidence outside of Christians that there was a real Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus said that man does not live by bread alone but by every word spoken from the mouth of God.

God spoke to Moses and said homosexuality is sin.

Every word.

You are wrong.

>complete bullshit and weasel words
Wrong. Nearly all scholars, secular or not, agree that Jesus existence is historically certain. Christ Myth Theory is only popular among fedora wearing internet atheists.

>While discussing the "striking" fact that "we don't have any Roman records, of any kind, that attest to the existence of Jesus," Ehrman dismisses claims that this means Jesus never existed, saying, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees, based on clear and certain evidence."

>While discussing the "striking" fact that "we don't have any Roman records, of any kind, that attest to the existence of Jesus," Ehrman dismisses claims that this means Jesus never existed, saying, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees, based on clear and certain evidence."

>"There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church’s imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more."

>There is no evidence outside of Christians that there was a real Jesus of Nazareth.
Source: Your ass
Josephus and Tacitus are both non-Christian sources that mention Jesus. And you shouldn’t just throw out all Christian sources.

Meant to post this:

>Michael Grant (a classicist) states that "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus, or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary."

Tacitus never mentioned Jesus and the Josephus passages were a forgery.

academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto

Jesus can suck 1000 pounds of cock.

Give me one piece of evidence that Nazareth existed as a town in year 0.

That depends what you mean by "disallowing".
The situation in Malawi, where a main was actually imprisoned for the crime of marrying another man, arguably was. But the state's mere refusal to officially recognise same sex marriage isn't.

However there are many rights that everyone should have regardless of sexuality. If gay marriage is not recognised then where there there are civil rights that currently depend on marriage, there should be alternative procedures to exercise these rights so that gay couples, and indeed others who are unable to marry, are not excluded.

Because not everyone is Christian, so why should the state reflect those ideals?

Almost sounds like you are proposing a separate but equal set of laws.

>Tacitus never mentioned Jesus

He did:
>Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

>the Josephus passages were a forgery

Some were but the refrence in the Book 20, Chapter 9, 1 of the Antiquities is authentic:
>the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James

You are in such a denial. What about you stop listening to r/atheism and listen to actual historians?

textexcavation.com/documents/zaratacituschrestianos.pdf

Forgery. Tacitus never mentioned Jesus.

I don't go to /r/ atheism. Christians have a powerful and longstanding reason to create false evidence to support a mythos that makes them billions of dollars and gives them power.

All of those manuscripts we don't have originals of. Only copies translated by Christian scribes who had every reason to alter the text to mention Jesus.

That is why the Dead Sea Scrolls are so valuable and they, of course, contain nothing about Jesus.

I know, right? Just like a paid maternity leave is a sacred woman's civil right, so there should be alternative procedures to exercise that right so those women that don't want to have children are not excluded.

Nice consipracy theory but both Tacitus and Josephus mentions are proven to be authentic and even secular historians believe in the existence of Jesus.

But you know better than actual historians right?

"Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 'Do you see all these things?' he asked. 'I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down'" (Matt.24:1-8 NIV). See also Lk.21:5-6.

He supposedly died in 33, right?

He knows of events that happened in 70 like the destruction of the second temple?

Either he's magic or the documents are later forgeries.

>supporting a literal mental illness because a purposefully misinterpreted holy text told you to
Let us dissect the delusional phrase, “homosexuality is not a choice.”?First, we must establish some axioms and definitions.
– One is mentally ill if one is psychologically incapable of refraining from a biologically non-necessary activity or desire.
– Biologically necessary activities or desires are those without which a species cannot perpetuate itself through generations: e.g., procurement and consumption of resources, expurgation of waste, survival to sexual maturity, sexual reproduction, and education of the young.
– Desires are either biological or psychological in character: they are distinguished according to whether the desire leads toward a biologically necessary or biologically non-necessary activity.
– Desires are either innate or habitual. Habitual desires are acquired desires. Consider an example: A person who has never had alcohol cannot desire to drink alcohol for alcohol’s sake, but only for some other sake, e.g., acceptance in a peer group. Further, a person who has not acquired a refined taste for scotch through frequent consumption thereof cannot desire to drink Oban for Oban’s sake, but only for the sake of scotch in general, for curiosity, or for something else. Therefore, habitual desires are the result of certain activities. Innate desires, however, are not.
– Homosexual desires are by the former definitions not biological desires.
– The meaning of other terms are taken from their accepted use in ordinary discourse.
– One is a homosexual if and only if one either 1): engages in homosexual activity, 2): has homosexual desires, or 3): has homosexual desires and engages in homosexual activity.
1/?

With these laid down, what follows is all possible propositions.
If (1): One engages in homosexual activity either A): voluntarily or B): involuntarily,
(1.A): One chooses to be a homosexual, and homosexuality is a choice.
(1.B): One is compelled to engage either i): psychologically or ii): physically, by another, and homosexuality is not a choice.
(1.B.i): One is mentally ill, by the definition of mental illness.
If (2): One desires homosexuality either A): innately or B): habitually,
(2.A): One is either i): able to refrain from satisfying these innate homosexual desires or ii): unable to refrain.
(2.A.i): One chooses to be a homosexual, and homosexuality is a choice.
(2.A.ii): One is mentally ill, by the definition of mental illness.
(2.B): One has acquired homosexual desires through homosexual activity. If one acquires these involuntarily through involuntary engagement in homosexual activity, one is either coerced by another or one is mentally ill. Otherwise homosexuality is a choice.
If (3): One either chooses to be homosexual or homosexuality is a mental illness.
Therefore, homosexuals are mentally ill if and only if they do not choose to be homosexual and are not physically compelled by another to engage in homosexual activities. However, that is not the end of the discussion. Homosexuality, as a group of behaviors, is inherently self-destructive and causes self-harm. Homosexuality, as a group of behaviors, is statistically one of the most self-harmful. Willful pursuit or practice of a behavior–or group of behaviors–that is inherently self-harmful is a mental illness.

So no, on top of the fact that NOTHING in the bible supports sodomy, you're failing to recognize the fact that you're supporting a mental illness. Saged and hidden.
2/2

/thread

You can't steer us onto the right track. Its like telling someone who is left handed they have to write with their right hand. They know they can't, you know they can't and you are just making everyone miserable trying to deny reality.